Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 4/1
Topic Started: Apr 1 2013, 06:55 AM (27,009 Views)
Kriss4

Maybe Stephanie?

I'm dying for Kayla to get something to do.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

A Stephanie/Chad story could be good if they brought Steve back and had Chad get closer to Stefano.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

six
Apr 6 2013, 07:38 PM
A Stephanie/Chad story could be good if they brought Steve back and had Chad get closer to Stefano.
Steve! Now there's a bad boy I can sink my teeth into...........Wait a minute, that didn't come out right...

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

ladyofthelake
Apr 6 2013, 07:41 PM
six
Steve! Now there's a bad boy I can sink my teeth into...........Wait a minute, that didn't come out right...
or did it? ;)

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I thought Jen Lilley did a good job as a fill-in for Maxie Jones and feel she would fit in well with the current actors at Days. Of course my first thought is she would be nuBelle, but isn't Martha Madson currently available? If not Belle, I could see her as Stephanie, Jeannie, or the other characters speculated elsewhere.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

six
Apr 6 2013, 02:42 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Apr 6 2013, 02:38 PM
I hope we get both Jen Lilley AND Chrishell Stause! :cloud9: I'm greedy.
Anyone have links to some of CS's notewothy scenes? I'm not familiar with her work.
Here are just a few standout moments from her (IMO :P) on AMC

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

If the show wanted to kill Daniel off and give it impact, they need to have Chloe (or someone) gaslight Jennifer to the point that she's a paranoid nervous wreck who then ACCIDENTALLY kills Daniel, but it happens in such a way that people think it was murder. It would involve all the Hortons, put Maggie at odds with Jennifer (hell, but all of Daniel's worshipers at odds with Jennifer), and then can involve Nancy etc. when Nancy finds out that Chloe caused the whole mess because Nancy would move heaven & earth to protect Chloe. And if Kristen set the entire scheme in motion by suggesting these things to Chloe (esp. if Jennifer had turned on Kristen for some reason)....

Sorry. I'm fanwanking again.

Ellie

We reopened the Jen Lilley thread since this one will be closed tomorrow night/Monday morning.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I hope we get to know the news whether JL or CS, or even both are on DAYS very soon.

six
Member Avatar

Thanks, AllMyDaysatGH.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 6 2013, 07:53 PM
ladyofthelake
six
or did it? ;)
Hey, I'm still mad at you. Don't talk to me. :toetap:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

ladyofthelake
Apr 7 2013, 04:38 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
ladyofthelake
six
or did it? ;)
I'm sorry! I'm not ready yet! :( You said you forgave me. You already took it back?

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 7 2013, 04:43 PM
ladyofthelake
Apr 7 2013, 04:38 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
ladyofthelake

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
or did it? ;)
I'm sorry! I'm not ready yet! :( You said you forgave me. You already took it back?
Damn, throwing my words back in my face. Oh, OK, only cause it's you. :smooch:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply