Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 4/1
Topic Started: Apr 1 2013, 06:55 AM (26,962 Views)
SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 1 2013, 04:34 PM
It's also April Fool's Day. Anyone not connecting board WTFery & fun wackiness to the holiday deserve to be confused.
On the real.

Some of the most fun had on this board has been during "filter sessions".

I wish Pop Up & Stomps McGee (with a side of Voldemort) would team up with Mute and Ineffective & PSA to take out Pappy & Lt. Eyebrows.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

samwel

Quote:

Alison Sweeney ‏@Ali_Sweeney 4m
#Days peeps! @IamJamesScott & I did a fun sketch w @JayLeno for his show tomorrow night (Tues)! #tunein #uwilllaugh #jamesinarobe #Justsayin

OMG I cannot wait.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Panda Panda
Apr 1 2013, 05:10 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 1 2013, 05:07 PM
cord08
Apr 1 2013, 12:07 PM
@CaseyDeidrick: A day in the life of Yet Another Extra DiMera

https://vine.co/v/bIv9KizMUdO

Umm...so apparently Yet Another Extra's going to be hospitalized?
anyone else having trouble watching the video? Do I have to download Vine?
It works fine for me (though it's auto-muted for some reason). Are you trying to view it on your phone or computer?
vine is always audio-muted.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

SoapGal1
Apr 1 2013, 08:42 PM
I wish Pop Up & Stomps McGee (with a side of Voldemort) would team up with Mute and Ineffective & PSA to take out Pappy & Lt. Eyebrows.
this filtered sentence is everything! lol. (i'm still trying to figure out a few of the filters, so my agreement/disagreement with this statement is pending, however i currently have no objections to anything resulting in more airtime for Hope!)

ETA: Hope, Sami, & Kate teaming up (for whatever reason) would be awesome & something new.
Edited by Supergirlx2, Apr 1 2013, 08:59 PM.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

samwel
Apr 1 2013, 08:48 PM
Quote:

#Days peeps! @IamJamesScott & I did a fun sketch w @JayLeno for his show tomorrow night (Tues)! #tunein #uwilllaugh #jamesinarobe #Justsayin

OMG I cannot wait.
JAMES IN A ROBE????

YES PLEASE!!!

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

I must also add that it better not be the gold damask robe that Ian the LOVER wore... yuck
Edited by greeneyedgirl, Apr 1 2013, 09:48 PM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

greeneyedgirl
Apr 1 2013, 09:48 PM
I must also add that it better not be the gold damask robe that Ian the LOVER wore... yuck
Oh no. I was so close to successfully suppressing that memory. :shame:
Back on topic!

Ejami skit on Leno! :D

James in a robe! :cloud9:

tylerbo20

im sure NBC is watching ABC and how they are handling GH...it will be in their court soon to see how they handle the 50th of Days.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

samwel
Quote:

OMG I cannot wait.
Is this really true? And if so,.. when will it be aired?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Hologram
Apr 2 2013, 03:01 AM
samwel
Quote:

OMG I cannot wait.
Is this really true? And if so,.. when will it be aired?
tonight! :chee:

Daysofold

tylerbo20
Apr 2 2013, 02:46 AM
im sure NBC is watching ABC and how they are handling GH...it will be in their court soon to see how they handle the 50th of Days.
Let's see IF they get to 50...

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Daysofold
Apr 2 2013, 08:52 AM
tylerbo20
They will! I'm being optimistic

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

^^I've always said that if Days gets cancelled they will do it after their 50th anniversary. I have no doubt Days will reach 50.....and given how bad NBC's prime time ratings are at the moment, then it's a no brainer. Even if the show reaches new lows left and right, they are still doing better than some of NBC's prime time shows.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Apr 2 2013, 09:02 AM.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Sean Douglasū@TheSean_Douglas
Wrapped filming at 11am. Now heading to the mountains for a hike! Then off to the gym for a workout! Gotta stay lean! ;)
https://twitter.com/TheSean_Douglas/status/318849230611574784

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Daysofold
Apr 2 2013, 08:52 AM
tylerbo20
Well, it has been said that both Sony/NBC have a desire to see DAYS reach their 50th.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Not sure where to post this, but since this thread isn't moving..

Deidre Hall is on Marie right now on Hallmark. I'm not sure how long ago this was taped. She just announced DAYS renewal through 2014 and said it "just" happened. She looks like she's having a great time, but they aren't really talking about anything yet, lol. Marie had one of the best Young and the Restless tribute episodes I've seen yesterday so I decided to check this out.

They talked about their busy lives, ASL, and her twin sister so far. Now they're onto the book *eyeroll* For being such a supposed DIVA, I wish Deidre Hall was more like Jeanne Cooper, Tony Geary, Jane Elliot, etc. lol. Want her to spill some tea instead of being so loyal to the show. I guess she does have fear of being fired at any moment though.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

AS doesn't look good. There's a mismatch of everything.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

^The red lipstick does not look good on AS...and wtf is she wearing. Frankly JS doesn't look good in that pic either...I don't like men with scruff or bump it hair and he looks like SC dirty...like he needs a shower dirty.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Why is Sami dressed like a madame at an old west brothel?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply