Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 4/1
Topic Started: Apr 1 2013, 06:55 AM (27,919 Views)
samwel

Thanks for the pic.

There is a clip of James punching Jay, so I expect some OTT foolery, should be good :lol:

and that scruff is all sorts of delish, hope James it for a while......shades of Sweevil EJ :wub2:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Lauren Koslow ‏@laurenkoslow
Morning Tweeties! In Salem with @galengering & @camilabanus ůGreat way to strt the day
https://twitter.com/laurenkoslow/status/319113501127888896

WillFan
Member Avatar

Lauren Koslow■@laurenkoslow
@Teresa195M YES! Happy to say @Bryan_Dattilo is in Studio!! we just talkin' dog ownership #animalrescue #bullybreeds
https://twitter.com/laurenkoslow/status/319136918006800384

WillFan
Member Avatar

Days of our Lives■@nbcdays
RT @excuseyou77 They were perfect. RT @daysofourlivess: Loving #EJDiMera #Will scenes #Days #Dool @IamJamesScott @ChandlerMassey
https://twitter.com/nbcdays/status/319135934945832960

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Apr 2 2013, 11:11 AM
Not sure where to post this, but since this thread isn't moving..

Deidre Hall is on Marie right now on Hallmark. I'm not sure how long ago this was taped. She just announced DAYS renewal through 2014 and said it "just" happened. She looks like she's having a great time, but they aren't really talking about anything yet, lol. Marie had one of the best Young and the Restless tribute episodes I've seen yesterday so I decided to check this out.

They talked about their busy lives, ASL, and her twin sister so far. Now they're onto the book *eyeroll* For being such a supposed DIVA, I wish Deidre Hall was more like Jeanne Cooper, Tony Geary, Jane Elliot, etc. lol. Want her to spill some tea instead of being so loyal to the show. I guess she does have fear of being fired at any moment though.
Her... interview personality and real life personality are different there. She doesn't hold back if you're with her in real life. At her event in 2003, I was actually shocked at how honest she was. She's not nasty about it, but she reeeaaaally doesn't hold back how she felt about something. In an interview, she does her job, which is to help the show I guess. Even when the show does not help her.

And at this point, she kind of wants to have a job. She has two sons to support through college, that's not cheap. Hell, her ex-husband sued HER for alimony (dunno what happened there, he used to be self-supported), so she might be paying him, too.
Edited by The Room Stops, Apr 2 2013, 12:47 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

T-Love74
Apr 2 2013, 11:23 AM
I hate to see that it looks like that bright yellow hair color is going to make a comeback. The color it is in shows airing now is just about perfect for her.

cord08

T-Love74
Apr 2 2013, 11:23 AM
I know he's surrounded by younger people, but Jay looks uncharacteristically old in this picture. He looks hunched over, or something. Weird. (I realize Jay is in his sixties, but I don't consider that very old by any stretch).

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 2 2013, 11:37 AM
Why is Sami dressed like a madame at an old west brothel?
Because she's pretty much the madame of Salem?

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Apr 2 2013, 12:43 PM
DiMeraFan67
Apr 2 2013, 11:11 AM
Not sure where to post this, but since this thread isn't moving..

Deidre Hall is on Marie right now on Hallmark. I'm not sure how long ago this was taped. She just announced DAYS renewal through 2014 and said it "just" happened. She looks like she's having a great time, but they aren't really talking about anything yet, lol. Marie had one of the best Young and the Restless tribute episodes I've seen yesterday so I decided to check this out.

They talked about their busy lives, ASL, and her twin sister so far. Now they're onto the book *eyeroll* For being such a supposed DIVA, I wish Deidre Hall was more like Jeanne Cooper, Tony Geary, Jane Elliot, etc. lol. Want her to spill some tea instead of being so loyal to the show. I guess she does have fear of being fired at any moment though.
Her... interview personality and real life personality are different there. She doesn't hold back if you're with her in real life. At her event in 2003, I was actually shocked at how honest she was. She's not nasty about it, but she reeeaaaally doesn't hold back how she felt about something. In an interview, she does her job, which is to help the show I guess. Even when the show does not help her.

And at this point, she kind of wants to have a job. She has two sons to support through college, that's not cheap. Hell, her ex-husband sued HER for alimony (dunno what happened there, he used to be self-supported), so she might be paying him, too.
Its not a knock on her. She was actually pretty fun with Marie and Marie asks her to come back and guest host the show at some point in the future for an entire week. It just lends to a dull interview whenever DAYS is mentioned because she just walks the company line. Like I only watched to see what was said about DAYS and everything was pretty interesting, BUT the DAYS parts.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Alison Sweeney looks like HELL in that picture. No more pictures for her unless they're professionally done.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Yeah, not a flattering picture of her at all. She looks much heavier than she is. I don't think it's a great picture of any of them though.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

AS outfit looks very "extreme" which is a good indicator the skit will be pretty out there and funny. Late night shows tend to do that when they do skits. I can't wait! :laugh:

ETA: A parody, that's the word I was looking for. :laugh:
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Apr 2 2013, 01:34 PM.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Apr 2 2013, 12:57 PM
Its not a knock on her. She was actually pretty fun with Marie and Marie asks her to come back and guest host the show at some point in the future for an entire week. It just lends to a dull interview whenever DAYS is mentioned because she just walks the company line. Like I only watched to see what was said about DAYS and everything was pretty interesting, BUT the DAYS parts.
Oh, I know. I just personally wish she'd do like you said, and just say "Fuck this show, they don't care about me, I don't care about them." But she's loyal to the show, she always has been, and IMO, to a fault at times. She lets the show cut her salery to the point where it's embarassing, just because they can't handle their finances better, and because they produce a show that becomes less and less interesting by the day. They disrespect the work she's put through the years by destroying her character and the pairing that CARRIED this show for two decades, and yet she touts the company line loyally. It speaks volumes of her, but I'd love it if at some point she just let go and said what she thinks. I say a book needs to happen.

She's a fun interview, always has been, she's actually very funny... until DAYS is mentioned, like you said.

AFaithL

Deidre Hall, Ali Sweeney, Eileen Davidson, Ari Zucker are the show's biggest female assets IMO.

Eric Martsolf & James Scott for the men.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

AFaithL
Apr 2 2013, 01:56 PM
Deidre Hall, Ali Sweeney, Eileen Davidson, Ari Zucker are the show's biggest female assets IMO.

I agree, also Drake Hogestyn. IMO. and Joe Mascolo plays a great villain.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

AFaithL

i'd add Kristian Alfonso to that list of females. Just because Hope's been reduced to pop-up status, doesn't mean that Kristian can't kill it when she's given the material!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

It's pretty said when Jay Leno outshines two soap opera actors. Sweeney and Scott look awful!
Edited by DrewHamilton, Apr 2 2013, 02:40 PM.

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

galen gering ‏@galengering
Love my office...studying lines. Oooohh-scenes with Nicole.
http://t.co/HXeiJ1jgt8
https://twitter.com/galengering/status/319169341973200896

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 2 2013, 02:09 PM
AFaithL

i'd add Kristian Alfonso to that list of females. Just because Hope's been reduced to pop-up status, doesn't mean that Kristian can't kill it when she's given the material!
and i sure some will want add more about the show biggest assets

lysie
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 2 2013, 01:08 PM
AS outfit looks very "extreme" which is a good indicator the skit will be pretty out there and funny. Late night shows tend to do that when they do skits. I can't wait! :laugh:

ETA: A parody, that's the word I was looking for. :laugh:
I doubt I'll see it but these skits are never funny. And that has nothing to do with Ali, James, or Days.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply