Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, April 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 1 2013, 07:03 AM (10,605 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Goto Top

chinkybig

Who's the girl? At first glance, I thought she looked a bit like Jessica Alba.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Crazy Jan Spears. I loved that story!
Online Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Ah...Lysie you should have picked the one where she had Shawn in the cage....
Online Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Oh dear..."The Lovecage" storyline. Jan Spears was delightfully insane...Days needs someone like her again!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

They do need someone that is BSC again....
Online Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 1 2013, 07:43 AM
as long as it's not beloved characters acting ooc and going bsc I'm game.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cantstopme
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Apr 1 2013, 07:55 AM
LuvingLumi
Apr 1 2013, 07:43 AM
as long as it's not beloved characters acting ooc and going bsc I'm game.
ITA. I looooved the Jan/Sean/Belle/Mimi storyline. I absolutely loved to hate Jan. I missed those types of characters, the ones you love to hate. The only character that I feel that way about now is Nick... but even then, its still not the same.
Offline Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

I remember at the time I hated that story. I hated Jan and not the love to hate kind. And I really don't know why. But looking back now it really wasn't a bad story.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

supercool74
Apr 1 2013, 11:09 AM
I remember at the time I hated that story. I hated Jan and not the love to hate kind. And I really don't know why. But looking back now it really wasn't a bad story.
I think it was a pretty bad story but part of what made it so terrible was that the multiple Belle recasts were in the middle of it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Agreed the Belle recasts hurt this story but I had a blast watching it anyway. I loved Heather Lindell's Crazy Jan Spears....the original "actress" that played Jan was horrid. Loved this storyline and Jan talking to that kewpie doll cracked me up. But lets not forget we got the fortune of seeing the queen of horrible during a portion of this story: Charity Rahmer as Belle ( for 2 weeks). Her talent was so bad that a 2 week stint many years ago still doesn't go forgotten. :)
Online Profile Goto Top

Dany_E

"You are not Jack and you never w-ill be him!"

And fuck you, show, for finally writing some truth and making it look like a lie.
Edited by Dany_E, Apr 1 2013, 11:57 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

I have a feeling that my Chicken Nugget hate is going to be at an all time high after I see this stuff play out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Vargas vs. Nick.

EJ's still in his purple sweater & jeans.

It's starting out to be a GOOD DAY!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

What's the over/under on Jennifer's stupid ass doing another "sink to the floor wailing over Daniel" mess?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ok. shoot me. I actually LIKE Sami's hair up today? It looks mature and professional.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

So.... are EJ & Will eyefucking yet?
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Are the filters gone ALREADY??? My last day of spring break just got very sad...
Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

OH. MY! Stefano brought his little playmate from Europe to Salem with him!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

As much as I think it's cliche that Jennifer is the "ingenue romantic heroine" dressed in pastel pink, I have to admit that the sweater set & jeans look REALLY good on Missy Reeves.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic