Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, April 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 1 2013, 07:03 AM (10,757 Views)
six
Member Avatar

Pookie
Apr 1 2013, 05:52 PM
six
Apr 1 2013, 05:43 PM
Pookie
Apr 1 2013, 05:36 PM
lysie
Apr 1 2013, 05:34 PM
I'm usually not one to care about or bring up this point, but it would OWN me if Pappy's girlfriend were Autumn.
Who is Autumn supposed to be?
It's not a filter. That's Shouty' ex fiancée, who broke things off when Shouty came to Salem last year to help Stomps McGee and stayed longer than he was supposed to.
Ummmm....still confused. Can you work around the filter and say that again?
When Lukas was living in Hong Kong, he got engaged to a lady named Autumn. Sammie wrecked her life and called Lukas for help. He came back to Salem and stayed for weeks, angering Autumn and causing her to dump him.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Those scenes with Ejami, Will, and Stefano were awful. But they got even worse when Stefano left. I'll never understand how AS stays employed.
Online Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

six
Apr 1 2013, 05:58 PM
Pookie
six
Pookie
Apr 1 2013, 05:36 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
It's not a filter. That's Shouty' ex fiancée, who broke things off when Shouty came to Salem last year to help Stomps McGee and stayed longer than he was supposed to.
When Lukas was living in Hong Kong, he got engaged to a lady named Autumn. Sammie wrecked her life and called Lukas for help. He came back to Salem and stayed for weeks, angering Autumn and causing her to dump him.
OK. So...did we ever see Autumn on screen?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Apr 1 2013, 05:55 PM
Panda Panda
Apr 1 2013, 12:41 PM
I would really like for someone to remind Straight Boy -that although he w.ill be a part of the baby's life- the child is not his, it's Mute and Ineffective's.
Which ones Mute and which one is Ineffective?? Where are these new nicknames coming from??
Young master W ill I Am Horton is Mute and Ineffective

Nikolas Not-Jimmy Fallon is Straight Boy

Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I see it didn't stick. Well, alright.
Online Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Pookie
Apr 1 2013, 06:01 PM
six
Pookie
six

Nope.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I feel like Rafe/Kate would make a good parenting team.
Online Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Thank you for making S.tefano "Pappy"! Love it!

J.ohn should be "Pappy 2"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 1 2013, 06:06 PM
I feel like Lt. Eyebrows/Voldemort would make a good parenting team.
Maybe Lt. Eyebrows could teach Shouty how to speak in a softer tone.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 1 2013, 06:07 PM
lysie
I feel like Lt. Eyebrows/Voldemort would make a good parenting team.
Maybe Lt. Eyebrows could teach Shouty how to speak in a softer tone.
In a monotone maybe.
Online Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Thank you for making S.tefano "Pappy"! Love it!

J.ohn should be "Pappy 2"
No, I think Drama Queen is pretty fitting right now
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bee
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 1 2013, 05:34 PM
I'm usually not one to care about or bring up this point, but it would OWN me if Pappy's girlfriend were Autumn.
I was thinking the EXACT SAME THING! Pappy banging Shouty's sloppy seconds would send the ick factor through the roof!
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I didn't have an Ejami commercial. And also, the show's feed was messed up. Not horribly, but there were some awkward cuts between commercials.
Online Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Sweet and Salty
Apr 1 2013, 05:55 PM
Panda Panda
Apr 1 2013, 12:41 PM
I would really like for someone to remind Straight Boy -that although he w.ill be a part of the baby's life- the child is not his, it's Mute and Ineffective's.
Which ones Mute and which one is Ineffective?? Where are these new nicknames coming from??
I posted a cast list just a little while ago to run it through the filter, so hopefully that can help. I think someone else also posted a translation list.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

six
Apr 1 2013, 06:02 PM
Pookie
Apr 1 2013, 06:01 PM
six
Pookie

Nope.
OK. Thanks. I have no opinion on Autumn = Cecily thing. But I'm not buying this whole just a girlfriend schtick. I think she's more than Pappy's girlfriend. Not sure exactly what she is yet; but she looks like she could be a good henchwoman. Kind of like a Lucy Liu in Kill Bill kind of character.
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

I can understand why you might give Filter That Will Get No Use that particular filter. But it's possible that someone might randomly mention Filter That Will Get No Use while reminiscing about That Extra or Lexie. Or maybe they might pose a "Filter That Will Get No Use retical" or hypothetical situation about a particular storyline that would cause them to use those first four letters in Filter That Will Get No Use's name. Or perhaps they might bring up the religious philosophy and "Filter That Will Get No Use ology" of the likes of Maria Von Trapp or Father Matt. Hey, it could happen... at least in "Filter That Will Get No Use ry." And who knows? Maybe one day Filter That Will Get No Use might be the star of the show along with The Forgotten One and The One Whose Face Keeps Changing.

(Having fun with the least-used filters)
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

annie21
Apr 1 2013, 06:20 PM
I can understand why you might give Filter That Mute and Ineffective Get No Use that particular filter. But it's possible that someone might randomly mention Filter That Mute and Ineffective Get No Use while reminiscing about That Extra or Lexie. Or maybe they might pose a "Filter That Mute and Ineffective Get No Use retical" or hypothetical situation about a particular storyline that would cause them to use those first four letters in Filter That Mute and Ineffective Get No Use's name. Or perhaps they might bring up the religious philosophy and "Filter That Mute and Ineffective Get No Use ology" of the likes of Maria Von Trapp or Father Matt. Hey, it could happen... at least in "Filter That Mute and Ineffective Get No Use ry." And who knows? Maybe one day Filter That Mute and Ineffective Get No Use might be the star of the show along with The Forgotten One and The One Whose Face Keeps Changing.

(Having fun with the least-used filters)
Hey, Lexie might be dead, but she deserves a filter. So does Father Matt, but since I realize April Fools' is about over...........sigh.........there's always another celebration.
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

Oh, and the Dannifer stuff that aired today was probably among the most abysmal to date. So it's nice to have the filter distraction. :)

Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 1 2013, 06:11 PM
I didn't have an Ejami commercial. And also, the show's feed was messed up. Not horribly, but there were some awkward cuts between commercials.
No? I did, and it said something about Stomps McGee and Beaker getting together and I think about how this new show is a great example of that, or something...I really don't know, I was half awake and annoyed that they were trying to push them on a commercial for another show (although I admit it is good promotion) though I doubt they show it outside of Days, so really only a commercial for that new stupid reality show, and probably nothing of benefit to Days.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Matt
Apr 1 2013, 12:55 PM
Well now... Maria Von Trapp checking his email was ominous. I approve!
Gotta be about My name is Vargas call me Vargas?!! :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic