Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, April 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 1 2013, 07:03 AM (10,756 Views)
Sweet and Salty

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 1 2013, 01:27 PM
Laufeyson
Apr 1 2013, 01:22 PM
camera shy
Apr 1 2013, 01:06 PM
Hmmmm.....the second time in a few weeks Sinner's baby is brought up....of all the things for Stomps McGee to bring up with Sinner.....interesting.
On another show it means something on this show....nothing.
It looked like a plot point for My name is My name is My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is Vargas call me Vargas and Sinner to bond. He used it to reach out to her and get close to her. He's been trying that since he got to the convent.
I guess we see what we want to see, or I am not seeing clearly! I've seen no inkling of My name is Vargas call me Vargas pining on Sinner!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Apr 1 2013, 06:35 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Laufeyson
camera shy
Apr 1 2013, 01:06 PM
Hmmmm.....the second time in a few weeks Sinner's baby is brought up....of all the things for Stomps McGee to bring up with Sinner.....interesting.
On another show it means something on this show....nothing.
It looked like a plot point for My name is My name is My name is My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is My name is My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is Vargas call me Vargas and Sinner to bond. He used it to reach out to her and get close to her. He's been trying that since he got to the convent.
I guess we see what we want to see, or I am not seeing clearly! I've seen no inkling of My name is My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is Vargas call me Vargas pining on Sinner!
I don't think My name is Vargas call me Vargas is currently hot for N-icole; BUT he wants to fool her like he's fooling E-ric and H-ope into thinking he's serious about turning over a new leaf. He was worried that N-icole would see through him, but he's been buttering her up pretty nice lately.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Apr 1 2013, 06:29 PM
Matt
Apr 1 2013, 12:55 PM
Well now... Maria Von Trapp checking his email was ominous. I approve!
Gotta be about My name is My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is Vargas call me Vargas?!! :shrug:
My theory on E-ric's e-mail:

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8930965&t=8796234
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Deidre Hall Mute and Ineffective be on "Marie" tomorrow. But I have no idea what channel it's on...
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Thank you, DR staff for a wonderfully fun day of April Fool's Filters! It's brought the usual hilarity of the posts to a whole new level and it's especially wild and confusing when posting on the other non-Days pages. Now you've got me thinking of funny filter names for GH characters.

Stomps McGee is such a hypocritical cow sometimes, and she was especially so in her scene with Sinner today. And the scene with Beaker, Stomps McGee, Mute and Ineffective and Pappy was all kinds of weird today.

Chicken Nugget was her usual self today.

So far I've been impressed with Sean Douglas and Pop Up he sticks around for awhile.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

six
Apr 1 2013, 04:12 PM
Beaker flirts with Mute and Ineffective on occasion. Even JS said he played it that way. And Mute and Ineffective is legal, so it's all good.

Who is Maria?
Ahhhh, good to know!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

lysie
Apr 1 2013, 04:44 PM
I'm just going to throw this out there and Pop Up it sticks. We do have a rule about emoticons. If your post is just one emoticon, it's against the rules. We're not overly strict about that in general, but if it happens repeatedly we can be.

However, sometimes there's a bit of a theme in what people are choosing to respond to with just one emoticon. It does not go unnoticed, and it needs to stop. If you don't have more to add to the conversation aside from one prepackaged smiley, you probably just don't need to respond.
Gotcha
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Ari Zucker and Sean-Douglas (Var.gas) have GREAT chemistry. Hmmmmm...Get to moving Father Maria Von Trapp before "Mike Delfino" moves in on your woman.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

samwel
Apr 1 2013, 04:41 PM
six
Apr 1 2013, 04:12 PM
Beaker flirts with Mute and Ineffective on occasion. Even JS said he played it that way. And Mute and Ineffective is legal, so it's all good.

and I am here for it every single time
Now that I know JS has said he intentionally does it, I get to look for it! He's so adorable!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

cord08
Apr 1 2013, 05:05 PM
LonePirate
Apr 1 2013, 04:49 PM
guessgirl
Apr 1 2013, 02:12 PM
I wish Mute and Ineffective would stop with the inapropriate smiling/smirking in his scenes. It's so distracting. I thought Chandler was cured of that acting tick.
If you want W ill to stop the inappropriate smiling/smirking, put him in a scene with S onny. I don't know if I have ever seen a television character (W ill) less happy about being with their on screen love interest when they are not fighting with each other.
I'm convinced the tick has something to do with working with JS. When CM was working with JS a lot last year, the tick became really prominent - even in scenes without JS. After CM was taken out of JS' orbit last August, though, the smirking started to disappear. And now that he's back in JS' orbit...it's reappeared.
Think he's....intimidated by him? Now that you mention it, I am beginning to think that's true!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

AFaithL
Apr 1 2013, 06:51 PM
Deidre Hall Mute and Ineffective be on "Marie" tomorrow. But I have no idea what channel it's on...
Hallmark Channel

AT&T Uverse couldn't come to an agreement with them in 2010 I think and apparently they still aren't talking or haven't tried to again so no Marie for me. I wanted to see Marie's show because she has people from different soaps on and I miss some of the cheesy tv movies on that channel too. Didn't find out about the Hallmark situation until after signing up for Uverse though.

Now back to regularly scheduled talk of Days, filers and etc.....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Panda Panda
Apr 1 2013, 05:14 PM
JenJen's filter makes me want a 8pc Chicken Nuggets like crazy. . .
Me too...Me too....

Not from that Fil-A place though... :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

supercool74
Apr 1 2013, 05:27 PM
six
Apr 1 2013, 05:13 PM
guessgirl
Apr 1 2013, 05:09 PM
cord08
Apr 1 2013, 05:05 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I wasn't referring to Beaker when Mute and Ineffective did that. It was more towards Pappy when he came in. IA with Pat who said he was freaking beaming at him. That was just weird/odd.
He's trying to win him over. Beaker and Stomps McGee also had nervous smiles on their faces when Pappy walked in.
I understand that's what he was doing....but it was just so weird. I couldn't help but laugh because it was just so odd. He was smiling at him like he was trying to win him over or....ingratiate himself with Pappy? But the whole time I'm thinking....the last time you saw him you had a gun pointed at him. That whole scene was just all kinds of awkward. And the bowing....LOL! OMG...I'm not sure I can watch that scene again with a straight face. And they kept focusing on Mute and Ineffective's face! :lol: I know a lot of people complain about his smiling and it never really bothered me before. It really stuck out today though. I still love CM though.
I totally loved it!! They were having a blast, I think! Sucking up! They were all so "uncomfortable"...and how they got grossed out at Stephies entertaining of Sicily! A scene to remember!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Miss Rhi
Apr 1 2013, 07:50 PM
Panda Panda
Me too...Me too....

Actually, their spicy chicken sandwich is delicious. I just ignore the politics.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Pookie
Apr 1 2013, 05:36 PM
lysie
Apr 1 2013, 05:34 PM
I'm usually not one to care about or bring up this point, but it would OWN me if Pappy's girlfriend were Autumn.
Who is Autumn supposed to be?
Autumn is Shouty's former fiancée.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Matt
Apr 1 2013, 05:40 PM
lysie
Apr 1 2013, 05:34 PM
I'm usually not one to care about or bring up this point, but it would OWN me if Pappy's girlfriend were Autumn.
I was actually thinking the same thing, tbh. Even better, I was fanwanking that Autumn was an alias and Pappy had ordered Cecily to take Shouty for some reason (to keep him out of Salem?) which would then lead to an entirely new story...
You're good! (Trying not to make my messages too short). 😊
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Pookie
Apr 1 2013, 06:01 PM
six
Apr 1 2013, 05:58 PM
Pookie
Apr 1 2013, 05:52 PM
six
Apr 1 2013, 05:43 PM

Ummmm....still confused. Can you work around the filter and say that again?
When Lukas was living in Hong Kong, he got engaged to a lady named Autumn. Sammie wrecked her life and called Lukas for help. He came back to Salem and stayed for weeks, angering Autumn and causing her to dump him.
OK. So...did we ever see Autumn on screen?
Nope! I agree this sweetie of Steffies would have made an ideal "Autumn"! She's a knockout!
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 1 2013, 06:11 PM
I didn't have an Ejami commercial. And also, the show's feed was messed up. Not horribly, but there were some awkward cuts between commercials.
I got the commercial, but the beginning of the show was missing, and there were a couple of awkward commercial cuts.
Online Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Pookie
Apr 1 2013, 06:42 PM
Sweet and Salty
Apr 1 2013, 06:35 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Laufeyson

It looked like a plot point for My name is My name is My name is My name is My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is My name is My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is My name is My name is My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is My name is My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is Vargas call me Vargas and Sinner to bond. He used it to reach out to her and get close to her. He's been trying that since he got to the convent.
I guess we see what we want to see, or I am not seeing clearly! I've seen no inkling of My name is My name is My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is Vargas call me Vargas pining on Sinner!
I don't think My name is My name is Vargas call me Vargas call me My name is Vargas call me Vargas is currently hot for N-icole; BUT he wants to fool her like he's fooling E-ric and H-ope into thinking he's serious about turning over a new leaf. He was worried that N-icole would see through him, but he's been buttering her up pretty nice lately.
Now THAT I can totally "see"!! Sly son of a gun is what I see! This could be good! Can't wait to see what the email is all about!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

AFaithL
Apr 1 2013, 07:56 PM
Miss Rhi
Apr 1 2013, 07:50 PM
Panda Panda
Me too...Me too....

Actually, their spicy chicken sandwich is delicious. I just ignore the politics.
You gotta. It Mute and Ineffective make you crazy! Just love em all. Kill em with kindness. Eat where you want. We'll all be throwing our money in the street one day anyhow.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic