Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, April 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 1 2013, 07:03 AM (10,865 Views)
DawnElicia
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Apr 1 2013, 07:56 PM
Miss Rhi
Apr 1 2013, 07:50 PM
Panda Panda
Apr 1 2013, 05:14 PM
JenJen's filter makes me want a 8pc Chicken Nuggets like crazy. . .
Me too...Me too....

Not from that Fil-A place though... :P
Actually, their spicy chicken sandwich is delicious. I just ignore the politics.
I love their nuggests and sandwich better as well. And i too ignore the politics and go whenever i can which is not often their arent any in Las Vegas.
Online Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 1 2013, 05:38 PM
The camera angle in this EJ/Will scene is really awkward. I don't care for their scenes anyway, but they could at least get the camera out of James' hair line.
I freakin' loved it. But eeirdly enough, a huge urge to :licklips: his neck came over me. :$ :laugh:
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Apr 1 2013, 11:14 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

You can tell how good an actor is by how much is talked about their acting versus how much is talked about their looks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Matt
Apr 1 2013, 12:06 PM
OH. MY! Stefano brought his little playmate from Europe to Salem with him!
LOLs.. yeah. Shame she is leaving so soon. I thought it could have been a nice twist to keep her. We need an asian presence as a new character... and she could have been a nice new enemy to Kate not to mention to Stefanos family. Maybe she see what she likes in EJ and tries to nestle in?
Edited by DayDreamer, Apr 2 2013, 02:05 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

I actually liked the EJ/Will scene.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Matt
Apr 1 2013, 12:28 PM
If the gods are good, Cecily will not only be Stefano's "lady friend", but also a henchwoman, too. :wub:
I agree,... we need more of Stefanos staff to be around. Wouldn't that be so cool...
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

SoapGal1
Apr 1 2013, 03:59 PM
Chicken Nugget
Stomps McGee
Mute and Ineffective
Beaker
Lt. Eyebrows
PSA
Voldemort
Maria Von Trapp
Sinner
Vargus

Pardon me, just catching up.
Please use the normal names.. sometimes I don't get who you are talking about.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

six
Apr 1 2013, 04:12 PM
Beaker flirts with Mute and Ineffective on occasion. Even JS said he played it that way. And Mute and Ineffective is legal, so it's all good.

Who is Maria?
Well, I can see EJ going for Will if Sami somewhere down the line does something unforgivable... like get together with *barf* Rafe.

The question is if the show will go that direction?
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

supercool74
Apr 1 2013, 04:16 PM
Yeah, Chicken Nugget can go fuck off. I can't believe they are using Jack like this. This would only make sense if I actually believed anything coming out of her mouth. Every word she said about Jack just seemed like a big fat lie and it makes me sick. These Fetch scenes are just so bad. That one scene where Orange Glow is in the background talking about how he and Chicken Nugget are going to be together forever and he's got this stupid grin on his face.....he looked like an idiot. And speaking of stupid grins.....

Loved the Mute and Ineffective/Beaker scenes. But when Pappy comes in....I have to agree about Mute and Ineffective. WTF was he doing? I had to LOL at the way he was acting. His goofy grin the whole time.... :blulaugh: and the weird half bow. I really didn't know what to make of it. And I LOVE Mute and Ineffective. But that was weird, I have to admit.

I wasn't really feeling the whole My name is Vargas call me Vargas love until today. Those scenes with "Nicky"....he just lit up! They do have chemistry. My name is Vargas call me Vargas is a whole different person with Straight Boy, than he is with everyone else...and I like it. I just thought the guy playing him was a bad actor....but I don't think that's the case now. He's just holding back with everyone else, trying to be the good guy. And Straight Boy....he's shitting his pants now. I LOVE IT!
Ahh ok, I get this. This is a 1 April fool joke. :) LOL, funny!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

cord08
Apr 1 2013, 05:05 PM
LonePirate
Apr 1 2013, 04:49 PM
guessgirl
Apr 1 2013, 02:12 PM
I wish Mute and Ineffective would stop with the inapropriate smiling/smirking in his scenes. It's so distracting. I thought Chandler was cured of that acting tick.
If you want W ill to stop the inappropriate smiling/smirking, put him in a scene with S onny. I don't know if I have ever seen a television character (W ill) less happy about being with their on screen love interest when they are not fighting with each other.
I'm convinced the tick has something to do with working with JS. When CM was working with JS a lot last year, the tick became really prominent - even in scenes without JS. After CM was taken out of JS' orbit last August, though, the smirking started to disappear. And now that he's back in JS' orbit...it's reappeared.
Its like real magic ... ehh?? LOL!

I love seeing scenes between Wolliam and EJ,.. hopefully with some reasonable story behind it.

Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

DrewHamilton
Apr 1 2013, 05:16 PM
I want more Cecily! I think the image of her doing anything intimately with Pappy makes me sick to my stomach, but having her around creates a very interesting dynamic for Pappy. She could really be his new Celeste. I love Matt's idea of Cecily becoming Pappy's new henchwoman. I hate that she's going back to China. I Pop Up we see her again!
I so agree with this. I want the hencewoman to come back to us. We want her!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Just re-watched the scene between Will/Sami/EJ/Stefano/Cecilia.. lol that was funny!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

Jennifer finally said what many fans have been thinking for quite some time! Taniel WILL NEVER BE JACK! Too bad she didn't mean it. Ugh. Intolerable as ever, these two.

The DiMera living room scenes were all kinds of awkward, but Will's weird bowing thing made me laugh anyway.

Eric may have gotten that ominous email or whatever, but he is still boring as fuck!

Sami ...well..yeah...I got nothing. She sucks as hard as ever and as ever was trying too hard in her scenes...as usual. with crappy results.

Nicole's "umpteen kids and supposed career" line was probably the best of the episode.

I hate that Kate and Rafe are behaving as though in a real relationship. What happened to the Kate I love???

And...it is official. I am totall and completely on board the good ship Vargas. I am loving this guy. He was great vs. Nick and his was GREAT in scenes with Nicole. Therefore I full expect the show to fuck it up. *sigh* I'd much rather keep Vargas around and cut some of the dead weight...Ahem... Daniel, Jennifer, Chad, etc.

All in all a mediocre episode for me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Albert Alarr
Scriptwriter: Janet Iacobuzio

Segment 1: Sami comes into the rectory. She and Eric talk Easter. Nicole comes in talking to Eric about Vargas. When she sees Sami she says hi and wishes her a Happy Easter. Sami - Thanks. Who's Vargas? Eric - Vargas just got released from Statesville. We're helping him get his footing on the outside. Sami - Isn't that dangerous? Hiring a criminal to ... Oh. Nicole - Wow. I actually didn't agree with it either but now I think it's worthwhile. Sami - Really, what changed your mind? Nicole - What's it to you? Eric takes a call. Is it safe to leave you two alone. Sami - Yes of course. He leaves. Sami - You know Nicole, you couldn't be more obvious. Nicole - What? Sami - You, living in a convent, working at the church. I know exactly what you're after.

Nick is in the park near the square. Vargas comes up behind him and says Hello Nicky. Nick sees that Vargas is holding a pipewrench. Vargas - You look pale. Nick - What are ... how ... Vargas - A few days early for April Fool's so this must be real, right? He wields the pipe like he's going to use it. Nick - I can't be seen with you. Vargas - Why not Nicky? I'm a free man. I paid my debt to society. In fact, I served more time than I had to thanks to you. Nick - Don't do this. Vargas - What am I doing? Speaking the truth. Nick - The whole thing was a mistake. Vargas - Oh yeah, your mistake.

Will arrives at the DiMera mansion at EJ's request. EJ heard that Will had changed his mind. You want Nick Fallon taken care of. Will - Sounds like you are very clear on what needs to be done. EJ is. I will do anything to make sure you are clear. You ask my father for a favour and he agrees to grant you that favour, there can't be any vascillating or any ambiguity. Will - Meaning? EJ - It's a fait accompli. It's irrevocable.

Rafe and Kate make arrangements to meet at his place after work. Stefano walks into the square. Katherine. Rafe - Look who it is. I've got to admit Stefano that Salem PD is glad to have you back in our jurisdiction. It's been pretty dull around here without you to keep tabs on. Stefano laughs - I imagine it has been but you know, you solved my murder so fast, so complete, I bet it's still bothering you, huh. Katherine, I seem to have walked in on a private conversation between you and the detective here. Kate - As a matter of fact you did. I was asking about Gabi's health. She is after all carrying Will's baby. Rafe - Gabi is doing great. She especially liked that gift of a spa day. Kate is glad. Rafe - So I'll see you around Stefano. He leaves. Kate - I was hoping to never lay eyes on you again. Oh well. Stefano - Before you go I would like you to meet someone.

Anne comes over to Dan's apt with a bottle of spirits - they can indulge with her son away. What did I miss? Chloe - I just got back from seeing Jennifer and Daniel should be there now. Anne - What! They're getting back together again. Chloe - Or just the opposite. Anne - Do you have a fever or something; I don't understand what you're saying. Chloe - It's just whatever is happening over there, it could go either way. That's why I'm falling apart. Anne - I don't get what you're saying. Do you think Daniel is going to tell Jennifer to take a hike once and for all. Chloe - No, the other way around but you never know with Jennifer and that's why I'm a wreck. Anne - I hate that I can't be a Pollyanna here but even if Jennifer knows the right thing to do is to let Daniel go, she's going to do what's best for her.

Dan comes over to Jen's with a bouquet of flowers in hand. She invites him in. He can see she's been crying. Did something happen? Jen - Yeah. Dan - Is it someone here. Jen - No, they just left. Dan - Who was here? Jen - Lucas was here. Dan - Gosh, he upset you. I'm so sorry. Jen - We're fine really. Did you have a chance to talk to Chloe yet? No. He left her messages to call him. Maybe she knows why because she hasn't called me back. But when I do get a hold of her I'm going to let her know once and for all that you and I, we are together for good! Nothing, no one, is ever going to come between us. Nobody! Jen? Hey, what is it? What's wrong?

Segment 2: Stefano introduces Kate to Cicely (she's very young). Kate - Lovely to meet you. Stefano - Katherine is my most recent wife. Kate - Yes, regrettably, that is true but fortunately that situation was remedied. I hope my dear that you don't suffer the same fate. Ciao.

Will - Unfortunately asking Stefano for help is really my last option. I'm sure you understand that I couldn't live with being shut out of my baby's life. EJ is really sorry that he ended up in this situation. I understand why you're going to my father. Will - I hope so. I'm just a little worried ... do you think Stefano will expect some kind of payment from me in turn for helping me out. EJ - Reading my father's mind is not my best event. Will - I'm just afraid he's going to blackmail me again. EJ - He may also take sympathy in your situation. He may help you out of the goodness of his heart without any payback expected or required. Will - I guess I'll have to wait and see. EJ - I have to ask you something. When your mother went to you with this idea you were adamantly against it. Why did you change your mind?

Vargas - I was big enough to overlook your mistake. I protected you. We had a deal. Nick - I'm on parole. If we're seen together ... Vargas - By who Nicky? Your little bride? Nice work btw. She's hot even with the baby bump. You sure do move fast. Nick - You stay the hell away from her. Vargas - Wrong thing to say Nicky.

Nicole doesn't know what Sami is talking about. Sami - I know that there is one reason and one reason only that you are clinging to this job by your fingernails and I know what that reason is. Nicole recalls her fantasies about Eric. Nicole has to get back to work. Sami - Fine. Hang on to this fake halo that you're hoping people will see over your head right now. But I'm telling you, no matter what you do, no matter where you work, no one is going to forget or forgive you for everything you have done to them; especially not this recent episode with Jennifer.

Dan - Something happened to you because you're obviously upset. Jen - I am. There is no easy way to do this.

Segment 3: Will asks if they are still friends. EJ would like to think so. Will - Then if I share a bit of private information with you can I trust you not to share it with my mom. EJ - That depends. Will - I can't tell you unless I have your word because if my mom found out about this I'm sure she'd find some way to make it worse. Please. EJ - You have my word. Will - Nick didn't force me to sign those papers because of what Mom did, that was a convenient excuse. Basically he wanted me out of my daughter's life because I'm gay.

Nick - Look I'm sorry. I ... Vargas - The first thing out of a man's mouth is what he really means. Didn't I teach you that? Nick - Vargas, listen, my wife has been through hell. It's been a really hard time and we have a baby ... Vargas - You think I give a damn about your wife and baby. I care about our deal. You do remember our deal right. Nick remembers. Vargas - I'm a handyman now over at the church. Nick - You're what? Vargas - Yeah, your cousin Hope, she set it up for me. And that young priest guy, Eric, he's been helping me out too. But you and I, we've got something bigger planned, right? So I'm going to change some lightbulbs, dust the baptismal font. You just take care of that knockout wife of yours and you wait. I'll be in touch when the time is right.

Nicole - For a woman with umpteen kids and a supposed career you sure do have a lot of time on your hands. Sami - What exactly is that supposed to mean? Nicole - It means, why don't you put your energy into your own screwed up life and stay the hell out of mine. Vargas walks up and overhears the argument. Sami - That's what you'd like, for the people of this town to focus on themselves and forget about everything you have done especially to Jennifer. You used the death of your own child to try and ruin her life. Nicole - Really, you're going to keep doing this? Sami - You don't even seem sorry about it. Nicole - How do you know what I am? How dare you come in here and judge me! Oh I'm sorry, is Sami Brady's house made of shatterproof glass? Is that why you think you can be so brutal to people when your life has been one catastrophe after another? Sami - All I'm trying to say is if you think anyone in town is buying this sister act, you're wrong. And if you really are trying to atone for something, I don't know if this is the place for you to do it. One more thing, if you hurt my brother in any way, I will make you pay. After Sami leaves Vargas comes in. Are you okay?

Kate finds Rafe in front of the Brady Pub. So how did it go? Did Stefano suspect anything? Kate - Well Stefano suspects something every minute of the day which is why we have to be careful. I don't want to see anything happen to you. Nick walks up.

Jen - Since we got back from Smith Island I've been feeling really uneasy. It hit me that everything is moving so fast in both of our lives; maybe too fast. Dan - If you're worried about me being direct with Chloe ... Jen - It's not that at all. You are a man of your word and you always have been. I've been rethinking things ... and I'm not ready for this relationship. Not now and not ever.

Segment 4: Nick turns to leave but both Rafe and Kate call out to him. Rafe - I've been wanting to talk to you now for a while. Nick - It's not really a good time for me. Rafe - Well make it a good time.

EJ - Nick, a homophobe? I don't know him very well ... Will - He called Sonny a faggot. EJ - Sorry. Now I understand why you're so angry. It's one thing to sign over the rights to a child, it's another thing to watch them being raised ... Will - I can't do it. EJ - Have you talked to Gabi about this? Will - No and I can't tell her. EJ - I know. You tell her, she confronts Nick, Nick exposes you for shooting me. Will - And it's not ust me that would suffer. It's my dad, my grandfather, Aunt Hope - they could all lose their jobs or worse. EJ - You're a good man. You're going to be a wonderful father. And my father and I, we will take care of that. Will - Okay.

Nicole - I'm fine, thanks. Vargas - The door was open and I heard some of what that woman said to you. Nicole - We have a lot of history, that woman and I. Sami, she can be lethal especially when we're alone. Vargas - Maybe you should be careful of being alone too much. Nicole - I try not to be. Vargas - What was her name anyway? Nicole - That was Sami Brady, Father Eric's twin. Vargas - I guess the spiritual thing doesn't run in the family, huh. Nicole - So how much did you hear? Vargas - I heard that you lost your baby. I'm sorry. How long ago was that? Nicole - A few months. It was just before Father Eric came back to town. Vargas - How far along were you? Nicole - Almost term. Vargas - I'm really sorry. Nicole - Thanks. Vargas - If you don't mind all my questions, what was Sami saying about you were trying to blame it on someone else. Nicole - I made is sound like someone tried to hurt me and the baby. I lied. I lived a life full of mistakes, terrible mistakes. This is the worst one I've ever made.

Anne and Chloe are now at the outdoor cafe. Anne - What! You sent your kid to Brazil! Chloe - With my mother. Anne - Okay, I'm listening. Chloe - I'm going to go and join them and stay there if Jennifer doesn't agree to give up Daniel and stay away from him and Parker for good. Anne - You're serious. Chloe - Why would I make this up? Anne - What if it doesn't work? What if Jennifer tells him this crazy plan. She could just tell him that you threatened to take his kid away for good, then what? Chloe - Okay, so it's risky but the reward is high. And I think that Jennifer, as much as I can't stand her, she knows that if Daniel had to choose, he'd choose his son. Anne - Hear me out. Let's just say worst case scenario and Jennifer tells Daniel everything, can he come after you? Could he keep Parker out of your life. Chloe - No, he can't. My birth certificate redo was a bust. Nobody's listed as Parker's father so technically Daniel has no legal rights to him whatsoever. Anne - I have to tell you woman that you have a lot of hootzpah! Chloe - I hold all the cards.

Dan - Jen, what are you doing? Jen - I'm begging you not to fight me ... Dan - I'm not fighting. We have made our way back to each other. After that incredible time on Smith Island this is what you say about us? That you can't do this relationship now? Jen - I had some time to think, that's all. Dan - I don't believe you. I can sense that there's something you're not telling me. OMG, it's Chloe. She got to you somehow. Jen denies that but Dan doesn't buy it. This is why she's ignoring me. You have to tell me what she said to you. Jen - Don't do this please. Dan - You need to tell me what she did to you please.

Segment 5: Sami comes in and is happy to see Will. EJ was just explaining to Will exactly what making a deal with Stefano means. They hear Stefano's voice. EJ - It's good you're here, we can get this process started. EJ calls out for Father. Stefano comes in with Cicely. Well, hello William, Samantha. Allow me to introduce you to Cicely. Pleasantries are exchanged. Cicely excuses herself for a moment. Stefano - She can only stay this evening. She's on her way to China tomorrow moring. Sami starts the grovelling process - Will has some news that he's so excited to share with everyone. Stefano - He's going to be a father, congratulations. Will starts kissing the ring - Thank you so much sir.

Rafe, Kate and Nick are inside the pub now. Rafe - So Nick, I haven't seen you since Will signed the rights away to his child. And I've got the feeling that you had something to do with it, am I right? Kate - Maybe you should back off just a little. Rafe - Back off, Nick's married to my sister and we're talking about the baby she's carrying and I just want to know why Nick pushed for this. It's a fair question, isn't it? Nick - I'm taking care of my wife and child. Rafe - It seems to me there's more to it than that. Kate - Nick, it just seemed that you were upset when you ran into us, so why don't we start with that. What's going on with you?

Vargas - Don't worry okay. I'm obviously not in a position to judge you and even if I was, we all do crazy things in our life. Nicole - Thanks for that. Vargas - I can't even begin to imagine the pain you must have been feeling when you lost your child. Who can expect anyone to be in their right mind after going through something like that. Nicole - I was shattered but I had to take responsiiblity for what I did and I have for telling that terrible lie. Vargas - It still hurts, I can tell, the loss, I mean. Nicole - Every day, all day. Eric returns. Everything okay in here?

Anne - Why don't you just tell Daniel that you don't want Jennifer near Parker. He can't not do what you ask, right? Chloe - Don't be naive. I can keep Jennifer away from my son but I want Daniel. How will that happen if Jennifer is in the picture. Anne - What in the world does this guy see in her! Chloe - Can we please not talk about her. Anne - I just don't want you to end up in Brazil speaking Portuguese. That's a pretty tough language. Chloe - I don't care, I will learn it. I will stay there for the rest of my life if it it makes Daniel hate Jennifer which he will eventually if that selfish loser keeps him from his son. Anne - Are you sure Jennifer was clear about this plan? Chloe - Crystal.

Jen - It has nothing to do with Chloe. Dan - What the hell is it? I'm sorry. Where is this coming from? Jen - I don't want to hurt you. Dan - Then don't. Please stop because we can get through this together because I love you with all of my heart.

Segment 6: Stefano - You'll learn that there's nothing more important in your life than being the father of a child. Will trips over the sirs. Sami goes along with the a$$ kissing. Stefano excuses himself - Will bows. Sami pretends that she didn't really want to do. EJ feels that Stefano sounded accomodating. He doesn't know if it was genuine but it's a start. Will is going to leave. Sami promises Will that they're going to get his daughter back.

Nick - I just have a lot on my mind. Rafe - You're going to have a lot more if you try to push Will out of his baby's life. Nick - You can't ... Rafe - Listen to me. Will's a good person and Gabi cares about Will and Will wants to be close to his daughter. He is no threat to your marriage. Nick - Sami made this worse. Rafe - Agreed but Sami and Will are two different people, you know that. There's no reason for this. Nick - Are we through? Rafe - Yes. Nick - I admit I'm under a lot of pressure but I will not slack off my work. I have a family to support and I take that and my job very seriously. He gets up and leaves. Kate - Something else is going on with that young man.

Nicole - Everything is fine now Eric. Vargas - Excuse me Father, I just wanted to let you know that I found a place in town that sells used tools in really good condition. I don't want to overspend or anything. Eric - That's great, thank you. Vargas - I'll be working on the light stand by the lectern in the church. He leaves. Eric - It was Sami, wasn't it? Nicole - I'm a big girl, I can handle your sister. Eric - You shouldn't have to. What did Sami say to make you upset?

Anne - You do know that if you bolt with your kid Daniel will hunt you down to the ends of the earth. Chloe - I already have my ticket. She places it and her itinerary on the table. By the time Daniel gets anything worked out with the courts I'll already have changed cities 12 times. He'll never be able to find us. Anne - Great and then you'll lose any chance of having him ever. Chloe - It's a chance I have to take. It's all or nothing. It's the only choice I have.

Jen - It is not enough. Dan - What's not enough? Love? We have fought through wars together and we are still right here together. How is loving each other not enough. Jen sits in the chair and cries. Dan - I'm going to ask you one last time, what happened since the last time I saw you. What is this really about?

Segment 7: Nicole - I was upset but surprisingly it's not your sister's fault. I have to deal with people judging me for what I did. Sometimes you get acceptance from where you least expect it. Eric - What are you talking about? Nicole - Vargas. He was great about it. Eric - He heard you arguing with Sami? Nicole - Enough to ask me what happened? Sr Annabelle comes in to tell Eric several emails marked Urgent need to be looked at. Nicole ushers the sister out - Let's give the boss man some space. Eric looks taken aback when he checks his email.

Kate - Something was different with him just now. He wasn't angry and defensive like he usually is. He seemed shaken. Rafe - Maybe having everyone riding him about what he did to Will is getting to him. Kate - Let's hope he has second thoughts.

Nick returns to the park. He hyperventilates as he recalls his meeting with Vargas and then some prison nightmares. Will walks up - Nick, what's going on?

Sami asks EJ if he has any idea why Will changed his mind about coming to Stefano. The only thing EJ knows is that between him and his father, they can make this right. Nick is no longer going to be a problem ... he promises.

Anne - You'e a nervous wreck. Chloe just wants to know what is going on. Kate walks up and sees Chloe's itinerary. Oh, planning a trip?

Dan - Whatever this is you can't keep it from me. Jen - You want the truth? Dan does. Jen - It's all about Jack. Dan - No, you have talked to me about Jack and you have said many times he would want you to be happy; that he wouldn't want you to feel guilty about loving me. Jen - It's not about that. You're a wonderful man and I care so much about you but I can't stop thinking about Jack. And I keep comparing my feelings for him and for you and they are not the same. You are not Jack and you never will be him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Wow, Eric sounded like he was ready to kick Sami's ass for whatever she said to Nicole. Godbless you Father Eric.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

ok the filters are off! I can focus on the episode now!

Monday's episode was fabulous! I LOVED that they placed the Dannifer related stuff at the end of each act so I could focus on tweeting on everything else. :laugh: When I did pay attention to them, they weren't so bad. It was kinda interesting. I really felt their angst, more than I have previously. If only they didn't botch this months ago, I would have enjoyed this more. It's a shame because I used to like this couple. :shame:

My favorite scenes went to EJ/Will and later additions of Sami, Stefano and Cecily. I appreciate that the writers are giving us more ejill. I LOVED them the first go round. This time feels more like step-father and step-son. Ejami aren't married (yet ;) ) but it had that vibe for me. EJ cares about Will and looks out for him. When Will asked to keep a secret, he was hesitant and for good reason. This was something Will should tell his parents and EJ doesn't want to keep something from Sami. However, Will made good points. Lucas and especially Sami will go off if she found out the real reason Nick went after him. It sucks that Sami will continue to feel that she is the cause of it but maybe EJ will convince Will to tell her on his own down the road. EJ became his confidant and Will needed that dearly.

Then when Sami, Stefano and his new gal came in the room, things got hilarious. Will was trying WAY too hard to be nice to stefano. :laugh: I think if Stefano doesn't know by now ejami came in with an agenda, he probably got it today. Plus, it became clear that he finds out everything. He knew about Will's child and he was in Italy so imagine how quickly he'll learn things once he's back in Salem. Cecily is cute but I had to :yuck: when Steffie went to make sure she was "having a good time."

Of course, I loved seeing EJ and Sami looking happy and love. :wub:

Rate and Stefano/Cecily were all kinds of soapy goodness. Once again, Stefano made Rafe look foolish. That never gets old. :laugh:

Rate teaming up against Nick was fab too! They make a great team. That's one more reason why I like them.

Sami/Nicole was good but I was surprised how cordial they were. Sami has no place to throw stones, but when did that ever stop her? :laugh: Still, I think her mission was accomplished. No one believes whatever Nicole is doing is genuine, and who better to deliver that message for a good sting than her enemy? It was clearly a plot point to get Nicole vulnerable and for Vargas to connect with her. It was lovely. Nik/Vargas have a lot of chemistry! I :wub: ericole but I don't mind Vacole in the meantime. :D

I learned yesterday that Vargas + monkey wrench = Nick shitting bricks = an entertained JB! :laugh: That was everything! And the subtext during their conversations was superb! It's about time Nick got off his high horse. Blake did a great job showing that emotion throughout the whole show. He was sweating, shaking and crying a little too. Awesome. B) I saw tons of chemistry there with these two. Sean Douglas needs to stay on this show! He's a great actor. If they bring back the guy who played Pyscho!Andrew to torture Gabi, I would be in heaven!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Aliaron
Apr 2 2013, 12:13 AM
You can tell how good an actor is by how much is talked about their acting versus how much is talked about their looks.
Bonus when they get a lot of notice for both! :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Vargas is seriously awesome and Sean Douglas is a find. He has real presence on-screen and he plays so well off BB and AZ. I hope he sticks around. I could totally go for an Eric-Nicole-Vargas triangle.

Ejill scenes were great today. Like I said upthread, I'm happy to fanwank their relationship because I enjoy their dynamic so much. The Ejami/Will/Stefano scenes cracked me up too. LMAO that they actually think they're going to fool Stefano with their smiles (and bows?? LOL).

I'm getting excited about this Rate and Stefano story. I'm not sure where they're going with it, but I like the idea of Rafe vs. Stefano, as it's more along the lines of the traditional battles Stefano would have. I don't want it to be about trying to win the woman, but just two arrogant men who hate each other for numerous reasons.

Yet again, Fetch is the weak link in this episode. With the writing so overwhelmingly in their corner, any halfway decent couple would be killing this story. Their lack of chemistry and lack of history just make the whole thing ridiculous. And don't even get me started on Jen using her history with Jack to push Daniel away. What she's saying SHOULD be true, not an act.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

Quote:

Vargas is seriously awesome and Sean Douglas is a find. He has real presence on-screen and he plays so well off BB and AZ. I hope he sticks around. I could totally go for an Eric-Nicole-Vargas triangle.

I could see that. Vargas represents Nicole's old bad girl side and Eric represents the good she's striving for.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

SocRMum1
Apr 2 2013, 09:42 AM
Aliaron
Apr 2 2013, 12:13 AM
Bonus when they get a lot of notice for both! :D
Lately I've seen more praise for what Ej wears, how his hair looks, if he smiles or something else that for how well JS is acting in a scene.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic