Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, April 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 1 2013, 07:03 AM (10,644 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 2 2013, 10:45 AM
SocRMum1
Apr 2 2013, 09:42 AM
Aliaron
Apr 2 2013, 12:13 AM
You can tell how good an actor is by how much is talked about their acting versus how much is talked about their looks.
Bonus when they get a lot of notice for both! :D
Lately I've seen more praise for what Ej wears, how his hair looks, if he smiles or something else that for how well JS is acting in a scene.
There really hasn't been a lot of acting praise for anyone lately other than Blake Berris.
Online Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 2 2013, 10:48 AM
LuvingLumi
SocRMum1
Aliaron
You can tell how good an actor is by how much is talked about their acting versus how much is talked about their looks.
Lately I've seen more praise for what Ej wears, how his hair looks, if he smiles or something else that for how well JS is acting in a scene.
There really hasn't been a lot of acting praise for anyone lately other than Blake Berris.
The only praise I have seen lately is For BB and I am more than glad for it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

LuvingLumi
SocRMum1
Aliaron
JS' good acting is par for the course for me. EJ in a sweater and jeans, on the other hand, is as rare as a clean seat on the NYC subway! :laugh: That will get more attention, IMO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

My takeaway from this episode was that EJ deceived Sami. That's going to cause problems later down the road. He withheld information that Nick hates Will because he is gay. It's going to come back to bite him. This could be the next thing that leads them to Splitsville.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 1 2013, 12:39 PM
The actress who plays Cecily wouldn't happen to be Gemma Chan, would it?

*patiently awaits Jason47's answer*
Sorry, just watching Monday & Tuesday's episodes now, so just saw this question.

In case it hasn't been answered yet...Ming Zhao is Cecily. She appeared once before on 2/25.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4388384/resume
Edited by Jason47, Apr 3 2013, 01:02 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Apr 2 2013, 10:51 AM
lysie
Apr 2 2013, 10:48 AM
LuvingLumi
SocRMum1

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
The only praise I have seen lately is For BB and I am more than glad for it.
BB is getting lots of praise for his acting & I am
enjoying the job he is doing on Days better than
last time
yet
there are still people on the Days FB page & elsewhere wanting him off the
show. I hope we see more of BB/Nick on Days .

IMHO Different people like different
styles of Acting & we all can't like the same things.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic