Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, April 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 1 2013, 07:03 AM (10,488 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I think EJ's found Nighttime Hope's bumpit because there's quite a bit of LIFT in his hair today.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Apr 1 2013, 12:06 PM
Are the filters gone ALREADY??? My last day of spring break just got very sad...
Posted Image
Matt's immune because he's a contributor.
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Well helllooooooo, Cicely!
Online Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

lysie
Apr 1 2013, 12:11 PM
ladyofthelake
Apr 1 2013, 12:06 PM
Are the filters gone ALREADY??? My last day of spring break just got very sad...
Posted Image
Matt's immune because he's a contributor.
Whew! Thank goodness.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Now William, why are you sitting all the way over there? You're far too far away from EJ for my liking. Come closer...
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Vargas & Nick even have chemistry so far (actor wise). I like that they both seem to be playing subtext in their scenes.
Online Profile Goto Top

Cupcake06

supercool74
Apr 1 2013, 12:00 PM
I have a feeling that my Chicken Nugget hate is going to be at an all time high after I see this stuff play out.
Hey back off the nuggets. I love them with honey mustard and sweet and sour. :toetap:
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

My name is Vargas call me Vargas
Straight Boy
Beaker
Orange Glow

:wub2: This almost makes up for that picture the other day.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I really, REALLY like these EJ/Will scenes.
Online Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

Matt
Apr 1 2013, 12:03 PM
What's the over/under on Chicken Nugget's stupid ass doing another "sink to the floor wailing over Orange Glow" mess?
She's doing that again? Seriously? What a pathetic little drip. Gawd, I fucking hate the way Tomsell write women! :headbang:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

That's an interesting dress that Nicole is wearing. I kinda like it, but I kinda don't at the same time. I can't make up my mind.
Online Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Matt
Apr 1 2013, 12:20 PM
I really, REALLY like these Beaker/Mute and Ineffective scenes.
Matt, I'm sorry. It's just too weird that when you post, the filters don't show up. It makes you seem to prim and proper and not a team player. :P :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love that they always play the deep history of Sami/Nicole in their scenes.

And did Vargas sprint back to the church? damn.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Apr 1 2013, 12:22 PM
Matt
Matt, I'm sorry. It's just too weird that when you post, the filters don't show up. It makes you seem to prim and proper and not a team player. :P :blulaugh:
Quote one of his posts.
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

This would be some wonderful couple angst for Fetch. If I actually gave a flying fuck about them. Which I don't. Ever.
Online Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 1 2013, 12:22 PM
That's an interesting dress that Sinner is wearing. I kinda like it, but I kinda don't at the same time. I can't make up my mind.
Her hair is a mess, but I'm glad we get My name is Vargas call me Vargas scenes today. Unfortunately, Sinner's scenes were tainted by Samanther Gene.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

If the gods are good, Cecily will not only be Stefano's "lady friend", but also a henchwoman, too. :wub:
Online Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
I know that Beaker and Mute and Ineffective being buddies is WTFery, but CM and JS play their dynamic so well that I can't help but love their scenes together.
Online Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Wait, who is Cecily?
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

six
Apr 1 2013, 12:29 PM
Wait, who is Cecily?
Pappy's girlfriend
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic