Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, April 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 1 2013, 07:03 AM (10,760 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I would really like for someone to remind Straight Boy -that although he w.ill be a part of the baby's life- the child is not his, it's Mute and Ineffective's.
Edited by Panda Panda, Apr 1 2013, 12:43 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Post-Vargas, Nick looks to be like he's on the perpetual verge of tears at all times.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

samwel
Apr 1 2013, 12:40 PM
James looked so HOTTTT in that NBC ad the scruff :wub2:
OOOOOHHH, scruffy and dressed as Beaker!? :wub: :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Orange Glow needs a shower, shampoo and a close shave. NOW.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Miss Rhi
Apr 1 2013, 12:38 PM
Oh FFS!

I am SO ready for this Ready for Love shit to crash and burn. They've been promoting it for almost 2 months and now they are using Ejami to do it too.
LMFAO....Perfect couple to do that promotion too.....if Ejami can be in love after all that then anyone is 'Ready for Love'......truly it really doesn't take love at all, just trying to kill each other and body fucking doubles.....that show is going to crash and burn.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jaygal
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 1 2013, 07:03 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
:D
Loved Jan Spears. Her nonsense made me LMAO numerous times. She needs to wake up from her coma ASAP.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Grandpa Hughes
Apr 1 2013, 12:45 PM
Orange Glow needs a shower, shampoo and a close shave. NOW.
I wonder if he's taking volunteers....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*snicker* Stefano pointing out that Sami's going to be a grandmother. And Stefano's going to make sure that his guest has a "good time" rotflmao
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

LOL! Mute and Ineffective what the hell was that!? He looked like he had a tick in his nervous system and he actually tried to bow!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

These Fetch scenes stick out like a sore thumb in an otherwise excellent episode. They're both over written AND over acted.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 1 2013, 12:43 PM
Post-Vargas, Straight Boy looks to be like he's on the perpetual verge of tears at all times.
Oh Happy My name is Vargas call me Vargas Day!

I'm hoping Mute and Ineffective puts two and two together soon and realizes that My name is Vargas call me Vargas is the one freaking Straight Boy out. Then he can tell Beaker & Stomps McGee and they can pull My name is Vargas call me Vargas into their revenge web. And if My name is Vargas call me Vargas acquits himself well enough, he can start rolling with the DiMera clan and stick around for a while.
Offline Profile Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Can I ask what purpose this Cicely woman is serving? This has to be the most random character I've seen in a while.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Well now... Eric checking his email was ominous. I approve!
Offline Profile Goto Top

samwel

tomsawyer
Apr 1 2013, 12:45 PM
samwel
Apr 1 2013, 12:40 PM
James looked so HOTTTT in that NBC ad the scruff :wub2:
OOOOOHHH, scruffy and dressed as Beaker!? :wub: :wub:
yes ma'am, so delicious. I also think the dress AS is wearing is the one from the DH pic (blue)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

DAYUM! EJ got some NICE shoulders in that sweater.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh. Now Jennifer is using Jack as an EXCUSE to break up with Daniel to protect him? FUCK THAT BITCH
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

today's show was directed by Albert Alarr from a script written by Janet Iacobuzio
Offline Profile Goto Top

samwel

loved Beaker pulling Stomps McGee into his arms and that kiss :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Hmmmm.....the second time in a few weeks Sinner's baby is brought up....of all the things for Stomps McGee to bring up with Sinner.....interesting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 1 2013, 11:11 AM
supercool74
Apr 1 2013, 11:09 AM
I remember at the time I hated that story. I hated Jan and not the love to hate kind. And I really don't know why. But looking back now it really wasn't a bad story.
I think it was a pretty bad story but part of what made it so terrible was that the multiple Belle recasts were in the middle of it.
what, you mean like this Belle recast? ;)

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic