Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AMC/OLTL iTunes video/SPOILERS
Topic Started: Apr 1 2013, 10:08 PM (606 Views)
King of Hearts
Member Avatar

iTunes released it’s first teaser of the soaps as the cast responds to their super glamorous photo shoot. Per the description, “the full casts of ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live’ come together for their first photo shoot. Watch interviews with your favorite actors, and meet the electrifying new stars.”

AMC
OLTL

Judging by the previews, they're the same video.

Also unveiled was the iTunes description of each series warning: includes spoilers)

All My Children
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I thought they didn't get Todd?

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Roger Howarth is there for at least a month and then they'll likely be recasting Todd if he really goes back to GH. The situation is still cloudy, but right now the world is they're bringing RH back to GH as a new character and Todd Mute and Ineffective likely remain on OLTL.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I couldn't help but download these on iTunes. They are the exact same though so if you download one you don't need to worry about the other. Its similar to the Hulu video, but doesn't show any scenes. Its all from the photo shoot, but there's more one-on-one comments from cast members of both shows. Everyone looks incredible.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Apr 1 2013, 10:58 PM
Roger Howarth is there for at least a month and then they'll likely be recasting Todd if he really goes back to GH. The situation is still cloudy, but right now the world is they're bringing RH back to GH as a new character and Todd Mute and Ineffective likely remain on OLTL.
They're not recasting, Roger is doing 4 weeks for OLTL then going back to GH as Todd. most likely Todd wil just be off OLTL's canvas till they can get Roger to do appearances now and then.

Todd IMO is not needed on OLTL, nor are Starr and John, PP needs to give up that bone

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

Quote:

Todd IMO is not needed on OLTL, nor are Starr and John, PP needs to give up that bone.

I respectfully disagree. Todd has family roots in Llanview and since they're picking up where the show left off on ABC, he should be trying to make things right with his family.

He's also a valuable player for the show itself.

Same for Starr and John.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply