Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Greg Vaughan and Allison Sweeney play love interests in Hallmark Movie
Topic Started: Apr 2 2013, 12:46 AM (1,966 Views)
Pookie
Member Avatar

I don't know if I'm allowed to start threads or if this goes in the right place. I found this funny:

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2013/03/alison-sweeney-greg-vaughan-hallmark.html

And did you know Greg used to date the actress that played Eric Brady's love interest Greta Von Amberg? What a small incestuous world day time television is!
Edited by Pookie, Apr 2 2013, 09:56 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

Julianne Moore dated Eddie Cibrian, too. Lucky girl...

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

AFaithL
Apr 2 2013, 12:50 AM
Lucky she didn't end up with him in the end.... :blulaugh:

AFaithL

Miss Rhi
Apr 2 2013, 01:04 AM
AFaithL
Apr 2 2013, 12:50 AM
Lucky she didn't end up with him in the end.... :blulaugh:
Very true. Dude was a player who abandoned his family. No respect there. AT ALL.

And oops, it was Julianne Morris who played Greta, not Moore.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Greg Vaughan and Allison Sweeney plays lovers in the movie and twins on days. LOL, that is hilarious.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Wow - he is hott as hell in fireman gear! Her face looks different in the bottom picture.

cantstopme
Member Avatar

Aimikins
Apr 2 2013, 06:09 AM
Wow - he is hott as hell in fireman gear! Her face looks different in the bottom picture.
It doesnt even look like her ^o)

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I'm really interested in seeing this movie. I enjoy watching both actors and GV looks HAWT in that firefighter uniform.

Lil
Member Avatar

I wonder how often this 911 operator she is playing will slam phones and her purse and other assorted crap around. And does she walk like a heifer or is that justa "Sami thing"? *clomp clomp clomp* lol

Sariah
Member Avatar

GV looks all sorts of sexy in that uniform and I'd love to watch the movie for him. but AS is his co-star. So I just can't.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

won't be watching. I am over Ali Sweeney and won't give her movie even the slightest interest.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Alison anything is too much to watch, GV should have left her alone after they filmed this but instead got sucked into playing her priest brother on Day's. Collosal failure for actor and character Jensen would be ashamed of this Eric, no balls and no brains.

concerned
Member Avatar

Mmmmm Jensen .

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

This is weird if you ask me and kind of icky..LOL.

nanasmiles

I will watch because I do like AS and GV. Just because I get tired of Sami doesn't mean I don't like the actress.

Alin89
Member Avatar

hot damm GV!!! about to faint there

KlausMikaelsonfan

Hologram
Apr 2 2013, 03:21 AM
Greg Vaughan and Allison Sweeney plays lovers in the movie and twins on days. LOL, that is hilarious.
its called acting

lysie
Member Avatar

KlausMikaelsonfan
Apr 5 2013, 01:33 PM
Hologram
Apr 2 2013, 03:21 AM
its called acting
Not when Sweeney does it.

Vicky4Mimi

No way would I watch a movie with AS. Sorry GV, you're fine, but they made a huge mistake for your love interest in the movie!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply