Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, April 2nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 2 2013, 08:43 AM (6,063 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I have such a soft spot for Kate and her kids.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

If I ever had a favourite family, this would be it, not forgetting Philip of course. I have been a fan of her and almost every one of her kids, I never really warmed up completely to Rex (hot as he was) and Cassie.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I wish the show still did these family and triangle and story related photo shoots. If it's too expensive, just take it on set with a camera phone.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
Apr 2 2013, 09:20 AM
I wish the show still did these family and triangle and story related photo shoots. If it's too expensive, just take it on set with a camera phone.
Exactly. In this digital age, how hard can it be to stage some photos just using the existing sets, wardrobe, etc.?
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

The show still takes photos for prop purposes as evidenced by the photo of Daniel and Parker that sits on the fireplace mantle in Daniel's apartment. The show also passes off screen caps as photos in their weekly photos preview. So there seems to be little reason for the lack of these types of photos.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Brady looks like a drunken hobo.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Not sure how I feel about what Kristen's wearing.

Meanwhile... A Barron's mention! I wonder when the last time they mentioned that department store?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

What Jennifer is saying to Daniel is what should REALLY be the TRUTH. This SHOULD be how she feels. Unfortunately, since we know she's lying to protect Daniel from Chloe, we know all of her feelings about Jack are a lie and I hate her for it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I love Kristen's pants;she definitely has the legs to pull off the leather trouser's look, but her coat doesn't go with them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I actually like John asking Sami for help. That's a nice twist, IMO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

While I like Sy turning the screws on Kristen, he's not the brightest bulb on the tree.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I hate to say it, but I actually like Daniel in these scenes because he's giving Jack for more credit & respect that Jennifer does.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

You know, I think I'd like this Fetch & Co. storyline far more if it was written like Daniel still had deep, residual romantic feelings for Chloe and truly was torn.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

So... is Abby going for her PHD? Bitch has been in college for eons!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*snicker* Nick to Will: "Can you stop being such a drama queen?" lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I wish this show would play these Brady/Black family moments more often. I think they're missing beats of the story.
Offline Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

Matt
Apr 2 2013, 12:12 PM
So... is Abby going for her PHD? Bitch has been in college for eons!
Wasn't she said to be 20 when she returned? So, that should make her 22 now. How could she become a PhD candidate so quickly?
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I do like that they still have Jack's picture in the Horton living room
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Seriously, why do they keep dressing Brady like this? What happened to all his snappy business and business-casual attire?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic