Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, April 2nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 2 2013, 08:43 AM (5,980 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Jen please shut the hell up. You're not allowed to say Jack's name anymore
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

These Jennifer /Daniel scenes are so awfully acted. Overwrought melodrama at it's worst with the heavy breathing and breaking voices. The director must be asleep at the switch. Uggh.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

OliveAnn
Apr 2 2013, 12:16 PM
Matt
Apr 2 2013, 12:12 PM
So... is Abby going for her PHD? Bitch has been in college for eons!
Wasn't she said to be 20 when she returned? So, that should make her 22 now. How could she become a PhD candidate so quickly?
She was only 20 when she came back? But... I thought she turned 16 in 2004. If she came back in 2011, that would've made her at least 23 (meaning she has to roughly be somewhere in her mid 20s now). Granted, I think there was a period of time when she was a kid where she didn't age for about 5 years, too. And I believe she was originally older than Brady. lol

I can't keep up.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

My roommate has been off for the past 10 days and I have had her watch DAYS and she thinks Missy looks AWFUL and makes fun of her hair and fuckable neck. I now know why we are so close. She has enjoyed watching DAYS, mainly to make fun of it, but she has been asking what's going on with the Nick/Will/Gabi/Sonny SL since has gone back to work.

DAYS needs something big to happen and soon. It's Daniel's time to fall off a bridge.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 2 2013, 12:07 PM
While I like Sy turning the screws on Kristen, he's not the brightest bulb on the tree.
Kristen hardly seems like a force to be reckoned with when she can't handle a third rate stooge.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

"I don't give a damn if it's the President's birth certificate" LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Daniel, just shut up, believe it, and go. These Fetch scenes are going in circles. I'm having Higley flashbacks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Aaarrgh! Make it stop!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Chloe/Daniel/Jennifer is about as interesting a Pete/Melissa/Lars
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm sorry, but when you're rooting for the interloper to split up the couple you want us to root for, you've failed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Daniel is color coordinated with Alice Horton's upholstery.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Wow, Jen's really pissing me off. She's saying all the right things but for all the wrong reasons.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

the only way I can support this Jennifer dialog is that if it all turns out to be true & the initial confession merely opened the floodgate.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Apr 2 2013, 12:24 PM
Kristen's a Repulican? Makes sense. I think EJ and Stefano are, too. They were bemoaning the "liberal media" during the mayor storyline.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

JennJenn's been on my shit list for a while, but I think today's "lies" to Daniel has finally ruined the character irreparably for me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

"haha, Oh I don't care" lol, Will that was the one time your weird laughter actually worked in a scene.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Apr 2 2013, 12:32 PM
Panda Panda
Apr 2 2013, 12:24 PM
Kristen's a Repulican? Makes sense. I think EJ and Stefano are, too. They were bemoaning the "liberal media" during the mayor storyline.
I don't see how you came that conclusion? I mean, they probably are but the joke was just a knock at Donald Trump's ridiculousness during the last campaign season.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 2 2013, 12:33 PM
JennJenn's been on my shit list for a while, but I think today's "lies" to Daniel has finally ruined the character irreparably for me.
I hate that they're balancing the fetch crap with the Will/Nick, Brady/John/Sami/Marlena, and Kristen/Sy stuff. Ugh, they know if they just have mostly fetch scenes people are going to tune out!

Tricksy Days creative team. :glare:
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 2 2013, 12:16 PM
I wish this show would play these Brady/Black family moments more often. I think they're missing beats of the story.
There's a story? Where?
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

It's no secret that I don't like Jack, so when even I'm disgusted by what the writers are doing to his memory, you know they've gone too far. To have Jennifer be lying when she says all these things that actually make sense for once is a ridiculous choice for a story arc. Who thought this was a good idea?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic