Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, April 2nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 2 2013, 08:43 AM (5,926 Views)
AFaithL

Kirk
Apr 2 2013, 12:22 PM

DAYS needs something big to happen and soon. It's Daniel's time to fall off a bridge.
No. I like Daniel. He's a good character when interacting with others. And I loved him with Chloe.

Jennifer is the expendable one to me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

my twitter timeline is on FIRE today. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I can't wait for Kate to chew Nick up and spit him out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

OMG. Standing next to Abby, Jennifer's hair is almost ickily white.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I'm annoyed by the fact that they went through the trouble of having Chad and his secret play a big part in the baby drama in the beginning, even going so far as to let Sonny in on the secret, only to have Sonny just completely forget that he KNOWs about Gabi's involvement in the Melanie fiasco and then shoving Chad in Abi's regenerated Hymen s/l
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

IMO, the only way to salvage Daniel's character from the vortex of suck that is Fetch is to bring on an entirely new character with no connections for him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 2 2013, 12:51 PM
IMO, the only way to salvage Daniel's character from the vortex of suck that is Fetch is to bring on an entirely new character with no connections for him.
Or they could just make his character actually do his job for awhile. Seriously, he spent all that time crying about his shaky hands and now that they're fixed he's hardly ever at the hospital. :shrug:

Basically they just need to switch him with Kayla.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

This Jen/Abby scene with Jen crying over a guy would be easier to swallow if Abby was doing the crying and Jen was doing the supporting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I cannot wait until Kate meets Vargas.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Kristen creeping on Marlena & Sy was unintentionally funny.
Edited by Matt, Apr 2 2013, 12:59 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

today's show was directed by Herb Stein from a script written by Jeanne Marie Ford.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Matt
I don't think Daniel's character can be salvaged at this point even if he was with a new woman that has no connections
to him. He needs to go.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 2 2013, 01:05 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Days needs to work on their pacing. We need a reveal or something to break up the monotony.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

That first Brady/Kristen scene was cute. When he kissed her and she smiled at him. #chemistry
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Quote:

If they are going to bring a new female character for someone on the show, it better be for Lucas. I think in order to salvage Daniel's character, they should end Fetch and not have Dan be Maggie's egg baby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Deverauxfan
Apr 2 2013, 01:11 PM
Quote:

If they are going to bring a new female character for someone on the show, it better be for Lucas. I think in order to salvage Daniel's character, they should end Fetch and not have Dan be Maggie's egg baby.
Agreed. No more women need to be sacrificed into the vortex of suck that is scuzzy Dr. Tan Man.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Matt
Frankly they need to get rid of Daniel, that's the solution, not to bring someone new, so he can save her and she can fall for him...
Online Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Deverauxfan
Apr 2 2013, 01:11 PM
Quote:

THIS!~
Online Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

The only reason they're putting Danifer on ad nauseum, is so when they have a show like todays, where it's actually worth watching, they can say "See?! Danifer IS popular!. Sorry, but the MUTE button was getting a workout whenever Daniel or JenJen was on. Everything else was quite good. John & Marlena in the same room and not fighting (I still think John is working a plan...but that's probably just me), Kristen's hair was really cute, Sami & Brady were good...and the Nick sweating it out under pressure from Vargas AND Kate, and - AND Will's line about not caring about Nick? Loved it!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

Matt
Apr 2 2013, 12:10 PM
You know, I think I'd like this Fetch & Co. storyline far more if it was written like Daniel still had deep, residual romantic feelings for Chloe and truly was torn.
I could never like Fetch ever, but I agree it would have been a much stronger, more balanced story if Daniel was legitimately torn between the two women. Not so long ago he supposedly loved/wanted Chloe so much, he was prepared to break up her relationship with another man to get her. Why wouldn't he wonder "What If?" now that he knows that they do actually have a child together and maybe their marriage would've survived if they'd known that at the time? At least they'd have had a strong incentive to work through the crisis for the baby's sake. But having him treat Chloe with indifference and be all about Jen-Jen just makes him look shallow and superficial--a guy who can turn off his feelings at the drop of a hat whenever his ego is involved.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic