Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soapnet Promo for week of 4/1; Featuring Magic Cam!
Topic Started: Apr 2 2013, 07:51 PM (1,471 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo6pTj82Q1c&feature=youtu.be&a
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

Take it OFF! Hubba hubba! :blowkiss:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I think we now see why Cameron was recast. I just can't see Cameron Leno doing this.

concerned
Member Avatar

Ok this looks like a truly inane ridiculous storyline (although probably in the same league as the golden circle club).

But the look on Abbys face at the end of that promo was priceless.

Give the girl a decent storyline.

samwel

FINALLY a reason to watch him

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I promise to give the show bonus points if the club where Cameron is dancing at is named Beefcakes.

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

Well, I can see that I'll have to change the channel on the lobby TV, my little ole lady and gent patients will need oxygen.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Well this story just became much more interesting and fun. It's too bad Sonny and/or Will didn't accompany Abby and Chad to the strip club.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Excuse while I pick myself off the floor

*takes deep breathe*

Wow, that was the best promo i've seen in weeks! I swear I busted a lung from laughing so hard.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I made it bigger.....

The embed I mean..... :P

MissLola
Member Avatar

Loved Abby's face at the end. :blulaugh: . Can't wait to see Chad's. :embarrassed:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Oh, BABY!!! That's what I'm taking about! Shake it for me, Sexual Chocolate! *waves dollar*

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

LonePirate
Apr 2 2013, 08:16 PM
Well this story just became much more interesting and fun. It's too bad Sonny and/or Will didn't accompany Abby and Chad to the strip club.
Talk about bonus points- I'd have given them a bonus points if Sonny or Will already were in there (Abby's line- "It's all women...and Sonny- hi Sonny!").

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

px780
Apr 2 2013, 08:37 PM
LonePirate
Apr 2 2013, 08:16 PM
Talk about bonus points- I'd have given them a bonus points if Sonny or Will already were in there (Abby's line- "It's all women...and Sonny- hi Sonny!").
Well, Chad is there. Maybe this might kick start Chill and a Sonny/Will/Chad s/l.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 2 2013, 07:55 PM
I think we now see why Cameron was recast. I just can't see Cameron Leno doing this.
He would've been moonlighting as a standup comic.

blueskies
Member Avatar

:wub: omg, this is the best Days promo in years. Something that actually makes me want to watch, YES.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Well hellllllllllllo you sexy thang you.

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 2 2013, 08:13 PM
I promise to give the show bonus points if the club where Cameron is dancing at is named Beefcakes.
It is, and Pete Jannings is now the manager. :blulaugh:

supercool74
Member Avatar

Okay. I don't care much about any of the people involved, but I have to say that is a promo worth watching. It does actually look like fun. My God, at least no Dannifer.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Seriously, I don't get this storyline. Personally I can't really root for this Cameron. Did they change the actor?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply