Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soapnet Promo for week of 4/1; Featuring Magic Cam!
Topic Started: Apr 2 2013, 07:51 PM (1,523 Views)
DawnElicia
Member Avatar

concerned
Apr 2 2013, 07:56 PM
Ok this looks like a truly inane ridiculous storyline (although probably in the same league as the golden circle club).

But the look on Abbys face at the end of that promo was priceless.

Give the girl a decent storyline.
I agree stupid storyline Cameron is boring with his clothes on and off.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

LOL This is fucking stupid!

eyebrowns

I don't care if it's stupid, silly or what. I like it when DAYS does fun things like this instead of this depressing custody Dannifer/Chloe whatever thing over and over again.

Undercover strippers are what soaps are about tbh Bad actors too! That's why I love Cameron!

jdawg1077

I think this is a fun twist. So much of the show is anxiety, depression, and hate. A little lightness is just what the show needs and good-god-almighty Nathan Owens is the perfect actor to provide it.

am103
Member Avatar

Ehh... I don't know how I feel about this.

Why would a doctor need to be a stripper on the side? This is so weird.

But on the other hand... He's so pretty. :hail:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply