Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of April 15th
Topic Started: Apr 3 2013, 05:15 AM (6,975 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

National Enquirer

Bill and Brooke question their haste in taking Katie at her word

Katie makes a desperate plea followed by a surprising admission

Donna and Taylor don't see eye to eye regarding each others actions

Rick choices a new face for Hope For The Future

credit: jcren

SNS Spoilers for the week of April 15 - 19

Katie regains consciousness after suffering another heart attack, and then asks Brooke and Bill a startling question.

Bill isn't sure how he will reconnect with his wife, but does go along with her request.

Both Bill and Brooke decide to put whatever they feel on hold.

Donna gives Taylor an earful regarding her recent actions.

Steffy tells Taylor about her "perfect wedding."

Hope is aghast about the upcoming marriage.

Rick pushes Hope to give Oliver another chance.

Maya won't give in and refuses to stay away from Rick.

Caroline and Carter scheme to keep Maya will stay away from Rick.

A new face for the future is chosen by Rick.

COMING: Steffy and Liam "hope" for a peaceful wedding

Titles and Previews

Monday ("Disagreement")
Bill and Brooke differ in opinion about Katie's condition; Steffy confides in Taylor about her perfect wedding.

Tuesday ("Katie's Request")
Katie's words cause problems for Bill; Liam and Steffy are shocked by Carter's gesture.

Wednesday ("Decisions")
Pam learns more about Caroline; Brooke and Bill are forced to make some tough decisions.

Thursday ("Oliver Comforts Hope")
Oliver supports Hope during a difficult time; Steffy and Liam independently plan surprises.

Friday ("Family Moment")
Taylor shares a tender moment with her children; Rick is thrilled that Hope is backing his choices.

Teasers week of April 15th

4/15, Brooke and Bill donít eye to eye as they discuss who is ultimately responsible for Katieís condition and future course of action.

4/16, Katie makes a request that shocks both Bill and Brooke, leaving them distressed.

4/17, Pam learns some dirt about Caroline

4/18, Steffy and Liam plan surprises for each other regarding their honeymoon.

4/19, Rick is moved by Hope when she supports his personal and professional plans for Maya.

TV Guide Previews

4/15, Bill and Brooke disagree about who is responsible for Katie's condition and what the outcome will be; Steffy describes her perfect wedding to Taylor, who was envisioning a more traditional ceremony.

4/16, Katie makes a request of Bill that distresses him and Brooke; Carter offers surprising assistance to Liam and Steffy.

4/17, Caroline takes her frustrations out on Maya; Brooke and Bill are forced to make a quick decision about the future of their families.

4/18, Steffy plans a surprise for her wedding while Liam plans a surprise honeymoon; Oliver comforts Hope when she accepts that Liam is making a lifelong commitment to Steffy.

4/19, Thomas, Steffy and Taylor share a heartwarming family moment; Rick appreciates Hope's support regarding his plans for Maya.
Edited by Daytime, Apr 13 2013, 12:03 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Daytime
Member Avatar

Thursday (Oliver Comforts Hope)
Oliver supports Hope during a difficult time; Steffy and Liam independently plan surprises.

Cornellw
Member Avatar

egrannyc
Apr 5 2013, 05:18 PM
natdot99
Apr 3 2013, 12:05 PM
vani
Apr 3 2013, 10:53 AM
Maya was inocent so :wtf: does that matter. She is hoping for a new future. :cheers: This would be a great idea from that perspective.

Sorry not drinking the Maya/Rick kool aid, period. Rick is treating Caroline like his mother treated her destiny, once they lose glitter, then look for a new destiny.
Did anyone notice how the writers have change carolines personality, She used to be so Classy andPure now she is potrayed as a spoiled brat.. Whats up with that? :rolleyes:
Well she did leave Thomas for the Logans. She had to fit in somehow.

MMk9987

I do not see how Katie can call this a marriage anymore. I mean we all saw Friday show Brooke and Bill finally told each other how they feel he has fallen out of love with Katie I do not see how she can ask him to stay in a loveless marriage.I mean in real life if someone is not in a committed marriage you get a divorce I mean I am not married nor have I never been so someone correct me if I am wrong please.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Cornellw
Apr 6 2013, 10:06 AM
egrannyc
Apr 5 2013, 05:18 PM
natdot99
Apr 3 2013, 12:05 PM
vani
Maya was inocent so :wtf: does that matter. She is hoping for a new future. :cheers: This would be a great idea from that perspective.

Sorry not drinking the Maya/Rick kool aid, period. Rick is treating Caroline like his mother treated her destiny, once they lose glitter, then look for a new destiny.
Did anyone notice how the writers have change carolines personality, She used to be so Classy andPure now she is potrayed as a spoiled brat.. Whats up with that? :rolleyes:
Well she did leave Thomas for the Logans. She had to fit in somehow.

:hail: :hail: Caroline knew that she was personally hired by Brooke to be Rick's destiny, so I have no sympathy for her.
MMk9987
Apr 6 2013, 08:52 PM
I do not see how Katie can call this a marriage anymore. I mean we all saw Friday show Brooke and Bill finally told each other how they feel he has fallen out of love with Katie I do not see how she can ask him to stay in a loveless marriage.I mean in real life if someone is not in a committed marriage you get a divorce I mean I am not married nor have I never been so someone correct me if I am wrong please.

Katie stayed married to Bill when he tried to kill Amber/unborn child, Italygate, and other transgression. The Brooke/Bill/Katie is nothing but a wash/rinse/repeat of Steffy/Bill/Katie. Katie has a guilt trip heart attack, beats Bill back into submission, and problems solved.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

Yep, Bill is truly trapped. It seems Katie's bad heart alarm goes off whenever her relationship with Bill goes up in flames and Bill is ready to leave her. Bill won't ever be able to leave her unless he's ready to kill her too, lol

metitle
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Apr 7 2013, 01:38 AM
Yep, Bill is truly trapped. It seems Katie's bad heart alarm goes off whenever her relationship with Bill goes up in flames and Bill is ready to leave her. Bill won't ever be able to leave her unless he's ready to kill her too, lol
I wouldn't say Katie is guilt tripping Bill with her bad ticker.
When she had her last heart attack, she made it clear to Bill that he can leave if he want. And yet he stayed.

Plus we are yet to see if she is going to ask him to stay again.

The spoilers mentioned that she wants to make her marriage work, but we also have understand the woman is going the PPD.
And anyone has experience depression, you would realize that depression does not go away over night. After all, Brad Bell isn't pulling a Y&R stint in which seriously illnesses disappear over night. If that was the case Katie would not constantly having heart issues.

Also, it is really had to blame someone who has mental depression for the break down of their marriage, add to that a bad ticker. That's just wrong on all levels. Both Brooke and Bill knows that Katie is having some issues and clearly not herself. For them to take advantage of her now is like pouring salt into an open wound.

Katie has stood by Bill in many of his wrong doings and for him not to be standing by her now while she is in such a state goes to show the marriage was one-sided to begin with. Brooke was and will always be a home-wrecker so her excuse it her usual thing.

jacpre
Member Avatar

I wish I could wave my magic wand and let all of these stories disappear. All these stories go full circle and then it starts at the top again. I am holding out for this soap to get better. They have an amazing cast except for one or two that can go.

just joey

vani
:shrug: Yes What difference does it make what the press finds out about MAYAS past. IF I was MAYA, I would have Rick stand by my side & tell the press about the " INJUSTICE " that put me away from my baby & wrongfully " incarsarated " me. That way there will be no surprises, as that will be leaked out , on purpose by Caroline. Let the " SCANDALIST " behavior come from BROOKE & BILLS affair :applause: :applause: :shithitfan: :shithitfan: . I'de LOVE to see that story line play out. I would watch B & B that day.!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

natdot99
Member Avatar

So Rick is getting a free pass to pursue Maya despite throwing his sister under a bus and major contributor in Caroline suffering a near fatal accident, is nothing but a :bs: :bs: :bs:
Rick is like his mother, once their destiny loses their glitter, they look for someone new. He transitioned from Amber to Caroline in a NY minute, and transitioned from Caroline to Maya in NY minute. Rick is not about the long term commitment but the chase, Rick will dump Maya in NY minute once Thomas get a new girlfriend.

jacpre
Member Avatar

natdot99
Apr 8 2013, 09:11 AM
Rick will dump Maya in NY minute once Thomas get a new girlfriend.
Couldn't the same said about Steffy. Every time Hope gets a boyfriend Steffy finds a way to get in between them. First Oliver and then Liam.

natdot99
Member Avatar

jacpre
Apr 8 2013, 09:33 AM
natdot99
Apr 8 2013, 09:11 AM
Rick will dump Maya in NY minute once Thomas get a new girlfriend.
Couldn't the same said about Steffy. Every time Hope gets a boyfriend Steffy finds a way to get in between them. First Oliver and then Liam.

Let me do some correction on this subject, once again
Brooke destroyed Oliver and Hope relationship, not Steffy.
Bridgett destroyed Jackie/Owen when she decided to become Owen baby daddy, not Steffy.
Katie heart attack guilt tripped Bill in staying with her, not Steffy.
Hope broke off her engagement to Liam, not Steffy.

Steffy did not train wreck any of these relationships, it was the Logan themselves.

jacpre
Member Avatar

If you think carefully about it Steffy did came between Hope and Liam. She meddled every step of the way. Hope ended it when she saw them kissing in the car. Steffy was wrong going after Liam the way she did. She did not respect that relationship one bit.

Steffy almost did become between Bill and Katie. There is no two cents about that. If Taylor did not interrupt Steffy and Bill they would have gone all the way.

As I said before I don't condone what Bill and Brooke are doing and I hate that the writers are once again making Brooke out to be the bad guy.

Pipoleta
Member Avatar

jacpre
Apr 8 2013, 11:10 AM
If you think carefully about it Steffy did came between Hope and Liam. She meddled every step of the way. Hope ended it when she saw them kissing in the car. Steffy was wrong going after Liam the way she did. She did not respect that relationship one bit.

Steffy almost did become between Bill and Katie. There is no two cents about that. If Taylor did not interrupt Steffy and Bill they would have gone all the way.

As I said before I don't condone what Bill and Brooke are doing and I hate that the writers are once again making Brooke out to be the bad guy.
I'd add If Katie came five minutes later from her meeting, she'd have found them in her bed doing it. Bill had time only to rip Steffy's top and to toss her on the bed. In fact they were interrupted twice and... Steffy both the loft!

I don't like Bill and Brooke either and I agree they all are wrong to create this situation. But it covers the definition for a soap :tounge:

natdot99
Member Avatar

jacpre

No, Hope interloped with Steffy and Liam, not the other way around. When Hope broke off her engagement and refused to sign the Italian marriage documents, she made Liam a single man. Hope thought she could kick Liam to the curb as many times she wanted, snap her fingers and poof/all her problems with Liam are gone/they go back to their Italian wedding/ and expected Steffy to step aside so that she could reclaim her destiny. Hope caused her own problems with Liam when she choose to believe her brother over Liam, period.

jacpre
Member Avatar

natdot99
Apr 8 2013, 12:14 PM
jacpre

No, Hope interloped with Steffy and Liam, not the other way around. When Hope broke off her engagement and refused to sign the Italian marriage documents, she made Liam a single man. Hope thought she could kick Liam to the curb as many times she wanted, snap her fingers and poof/all her problems with Liam are gone/they go back to their Italian wedding/ and expected Steffy to step aside so that she could reclaim her destiny. Hope caused her own problems with Liam when she choose to believe her brother over Liam, period.
This all happened after the fact. Steffy started making eyes at Liam when he saved her almost drowning in the tub. Since then she made a play for him. I know that Hope made some mistakes after that but not everything is her fault.

natdot99
Member Avatar

jacpre
Apr 8 2013, 01:49 PM
natdot99
Apr 8 2013, 12:14 PM
jacpre

This all happened after the fact. Steffy started making eyes at Liam when he saved her almost drowning in the tub. Since then she made a play for him. I know that Hope made some mistakes after that but not everything is her fault.

No, it began when Hope broke off her engagement to Liam by leaving her ring on the mantle. Hope is just like Katie, when things get tough in the relationship, they do their emotional running. After they get over their temper tantrum. both expected things to go back to square one.
It was Hope who chose to tear up the marriage documents, Hope who told Liam that they he loved her was not good enough, Hope who had Liam begging and pleading for a lie that he didn't commit, Hope who told Liam to move with his life, period.
Hope was delusional thinking that Liam was going to put his life on hold until she got over her temper tantrum. Hope and her family lynch pinned her relationship with Liam, not Steffy.
It like Steffy told them in her bonus scene, you guys train wreck all the men in your lives, but instead of taking responsibility for it, it easy to blame someone else. Both Hope and Brooke are still singing this mantra.

jacpre
Member Avatar

Hope left the ring on the mantle after she saw Steffy and Liam kissed. Steffy was in the wrong here. She kept going after Liam time and time again. I blame Liam as well because he can't make up his damn mind.

I don't say that Hope isn't at fault. She made some mistakes as well but Steffy should own up to what she has done. Hope told Steffy to stay away from Liam when they were to get married but she ignored it and took Liam out for a fun night. If Steffy respected Hope's relationship she would have backed off. Now she expects Hope to back off. Now she can feel what Hope went through.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Hope broke off her engagement to Liam without any explanation, period. Hope just like her aunt Katie, is an emotional runner, when things hit a rough patch in their relationship they run and only think about the consequences of their actions when they have calmed down.
Hope calmed down after finding out Liam was in Aspen marrying Steffy.
Hope calmed down after the redo wedding and willing to take Liam back before her brother lied on him.
Hope calming down and telling Liam to move with his life.
Hope calming down deciding she wanted to remarry Liam, again.
Like i said before, Hope thought she could kicked Liam to the curb as many times she wanted, snap her fingers and poor/ all her problems with Liam are gone/they are back to their Italian wedding days/ and expected Steffy to step aside to reclaim her destiny. She had no right thinking that both Liam and Steffy was going to put their lives on hold until she got over her temper tantrum. B-)

Daytime
Member Avatar

Friday ("Family Moment")
Taylor shares a tender moment with her children; Rick is thrilled that Hope is backing his choices.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Hope just like her aunt Katie
I beg to differ on that. Katie isn't attracted to wishy washy men. Noticed when she suspected that Brooke and Bill - she asked Bill for a divorce. Katie also walked away from Nick as well when Bridget came back into the picture. So I really beg to differ on that line. Hope is just plain immature and stupid.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply