Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of April 15th
Topic Started: Apr 3 2013, 05:15 AM (7,050 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

National Enquirer

Bill and Brooke question their haste in taking Katie at her word

Katie makes a desperate plea followed by a surprising admission

Donna and Taylor don't see eye to eye regarding each others actions

Rick choices a new face for Hope For The Future

credit: jcren

SNS Spoilers for the week of April 15 - 19

Katie regains consciousness after suffering another heart attack, and then asks Brooke and Bill a startling question.

Bill isn't sure how he will reconnect with his wife, but does go along with her request.

Both Bill and Brooke decide to put whatever they feel on hold.

Donna gives Taylor an earful regarding her recent actions.

Steffy tells Taylor about her "perfect wedding."

Hope is aghast about the upcoming marriage.

Rick pushes Hope to give Oliver another chance.

Maya won't give in and refuses to stay away from Rick.

Caroline and Carter scheme to keep Maya will stay away from Rick.

A new face for the future is chosen by Rick.

COMING: Steffy and Liam "hope" for a peaceful wedding

Titles and Previews

Monday ("Disagreement")
Bill and Brooke differ in opinion about Katie's condition; Steffy confides in Taylor about her perfect wedding.

Tuesday ("Katie's Request")
Katie's words cause problems for Bill; Liam and Steffy are shocked by Carter's gesture.

Wednesday ("Decisions")
Pam learns more about Caroline; Brooke and Bill are forced to make some tough decisions.

Thursday ("Oliver Comforts Hope")
Oliver supports Hope during a difficult time; Steffy and Liam independently plan surprises.

Friday ("Family Moment")
Taylor shares a tender moment with her children; Rick is thrilled that Hope is backing his choices.

Teasers week of April 15th

4/15, Brooke and Bill donít eye to eye as they discuss who is ultimately responsible for Katieís condition and future course of action.

4/16, Katie makes a request that shocks both Bill and Brooke, leaving them distressed.

4/17, Pam learns some dirt about Caroline

4/18, Steffy and Liam plan surprises for each other regarding their honeymoon.

4/19, Rick is moved by Hope when she supports his personal and professional plans for Maya.

TV Guide Previews

4/15, Bill and Brooke disagree about who is responsible for Katie's condition and what the outcome will be; Steffy describes her perfect wedding to Taylor, who was envisioning a more traditional ceremony.

4/16, Katie makes a request of Bill that distresses him and Brooke; Carter offers surprising assistance to Liam and Steffy.

4/17, Caroline takes her frustrations out on Maya; Brooke and Bill are forced to make a quick decision about the future of their families.

4/18, Steffy plans a surprise for her wedding while Liam plans a surprise honeymoon; Oliver comforts Hope when she accepts that Liam is making a lifelong commitment to Steffy.

4/19, Thomas, Steffy and Taylor share a heartwarming family moment; Rick appreciates Hope's support regarding his plans for Maya.
Edited by Daytime, Apr 13 2013, 12:03 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
natdot99
Member Avatar

metitle
Apr 10 2013, 09:14 AM
Quote:

Hope just like her aunt Katie
I beg to differ on that. Katie isn't attracted to wishy washy men. Noticed when she suspected that Brooke and Bill - she asked Bill for a divorce. Katie also walked away from Nick as well when Bridget came back into the picture. So I really beg to differ on that line. Hope is just plain immature and stupid.

I am talking about the times Hope left Liam when things got tough in her former relationship with Liam, let me count the ways; Hope running to Oliver during Amber baby mama drama, her breaking her engagement to Liam, her running to Thomas, her running home to mommy after the video, her telling Liam to move on with his life in which was all in the name of being angry at Liam. After calming down, she decided that she wanted Liam back. That what Katie does to Bill, they hit a rough patch in their marriage and she runs. After calming down, she decides she wants her marriage back with Bill. Hope did the same thing in her former relationship with Liam.

metitle
Member Avatar

natdot99
Apr 10 2013, 11:08 AM
metitle
Quote:

I beg to differ on that. Katie isn't attracted to wishy washy men. Noticed when she suspected that Brooke and Bill - she asked Bill for a divorce. Katie also walked away from Nick as well when Bridget came back into the picture. So I really beg to differ on that line. Hope is just plain immature and stupid.

I am talking about the times Hope left Liam when things got tough in her former relationship with Liam, let me count the ways; Hope running to Oliver during Amber baby mama drama, her breaking her engagement to Liam, her running to Thomas, her running home to mommy after the video, her telling Liam to move on with his life in which was all in the name of being angry at Liam. After calming down, she decided that she wanted Liam back. That what Katie does to Bill, they hit a rough patch in their marriage and she runs. After calming down, she decides she wants her marriage back with Bill. Hope did the same thing in her former relationship with Liam.
It still does not make sense.
Every time Katie walked away from Bill was because Bill did something underhanded.
Hope on the other hand with her immature, childish and stupid behavior throws temper tantrums by just seeing Liam talking to someone else.

natdot99
Member Avatar

metitle
Apr 10 2013, 11:39 AM
natdot99
metitle
Quote:

Every time Katie walked away from Bill was because Bill did something underhanded.
Hope on the other hand with her immature, childish and stupid behavior throws temper tantrums by just seeing Liam talking to someone else.

In simple terms, both Hope and Katie are emotional runners, period. When got tough in their relationship, they ran. Hope ran home to mommy, calmed down and decided she wanted Liam back. Katie does the same thing to Bill, she runs/she calms down/ and decides she wants Liam back.

metitle
Member Avatar

natdot99
Apr 10 2013, 12:37 PM
metitle
Apr 10 2013, 11:39 AM
natdot99
metitle

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepI beg to differ on that. Katie isn't attracted to wishy washy men. Noticed when she suspected that Brooke and Bill - she asked Bill for a divorce. Katie also walked away from Nick as well when Bridget came back into the picture. So I really beg to differ on that line. Hope is just plain immature and stupid.

In simple terms, both Hope and Katie are emotional runners, period. When got tough in their relationship, they ran. Hope ran home to mommy, calmed down and decided she wanted Liam back. Katie does the same thing to Bill, she runs/she calms down/ and decides she wants Liam back.
So it is okay for Katie to enable Bill when he does his wrongs by staying with him?
Whenever Katie walked away from Bill, he always did something underhanded.
The same goes for the all the other women on the show. Whenever their men/spouses do something under handed they all walked away. How many times Stephanie walked away from Eric?
I remember when Katie had her heart attack in 2011 because Taylor told her about Bill and Steffy. When Bill and Katie talked at the hospital, she laid into him that he does not have to stay neither does she.
When I find the video with that scene, I will point it to you.
Therefore Katie is no way immature, childish and stupid like Hope.
She may walk away from Bill, but he downright deserves when she did. Like bribing a doctor to make false medical report.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Katie will spew her anger at Bill, calm down, and stay married to him. Hope did the same thing to Liam, spew her anger at Liam, kick him to the curb, calm down, and take him back.
Hope is still trying to get Liam back even after she told him to marry Steffy.

vani

So true guys, these women are always walking, then going back. Hope is a drama queen, she has to have everything her way and forgiveness on demand when she wants to come back. She has been spoiled all her life and handed everything to make up for the way she was conceived.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Teasers week of April 15th

4/15, Brooke and Bill donít eye to eye as they discuss who is ultimately responsible for Katieís condition and future course of action.

4/16, Katie makes a request that shocks both Bill and Brooke, leaving them distressed.

4/17, Pam learns some dirt about Caroline

4/18, Steffy and Liam plan surprises for each other regarding their honeymoon.

4/19, Rick is moved by Hope when she supports his personal and professional plans for Maya.

Daytime
Member Avatar

For the week of April 15th

Bill and Brooke wrestles with guilt over their attraction as Katie lie unconscious. Even as his attraction to Brooke grew, Bill wanted his marriage to work out and find the woman he was so enamored with again. To that end, he was not successful.

After Katie regains consciousness, she asks for her wedding ring back, which shock both Bill and Brooke. Katie wants to start over and appreciate what she has. Plus, she feels nothing has happened between Bill and Brooke. Bill is reluctant but he agrees to give his marriage another chance. He wants the marriage he had before.

Also..

Caroline threatens Maya to stay away from Rick.

Maya thinks Caroline is crazy and starts to think is a relationship with Rick worth it.

Carter has a surprising offer of assistance to Liam and Steffy.

A couple plans their future together

Donna and Taylor face off over her recent actions

Steffy's wedding plans to Liam raises eyebrows.

Oliver lends his support to Hope.

Taylor, Thomas, and Steffy share a heartwarming family moment.

Edited by Daytime, Apr 12 2013, 08:30 AM.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Bill and Brooke wrestles with guilt over their attraction as Katie lie unconscious. Even as his attraction to Brooke grew, Bill wanted his marriage to work out and find the woman he was so enamored with again. To that end, he was not successful.
I really dont know what Brad Bell is trying by thinking that audience is going to want to see Bill and Brooke together. They have no frigging attraction - much less chemistry. The walking mattress dont have no chemistry with anyone, she just inserts herself into everyone's relationship.

Quote:

After Katie regains consciousness, she asks for her wedding ring back, which shock both Bill and Brooke. Katie wants to start over and appreciate what she has. Plus, she feels nothing has happened between Bill and Brooke. Bill is reluctant but he agrees to give his marriage another chance. He wants the marriage he had before.
Poor Katie is going to be in the dark for sometime before the truth comes out. Where is Taylor, I need her to start doing some wicked eavesdropping soon. Those two need to be expose now so Katie can take Bill to the cleaners - that is the divorce court.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Daytime
Apr 12 2013, 08:20 AM
For the week of April 15th

Also..

Caroline threatens Maya to stay away from Rick.

Maya thinks Caroline is crazy and starts to think is a relationship with Rick worth it.

Carter has a surprising offer of assistance to Liam and Steffy.

A couple plans their future together

Donna and Taylor face off over her recent actions

Steffy's wedding plans to Liam raises eyebrows.

Oliver lends his support to Hope.

Taylor, Thomas, and Steffy share a heartwarming family moment.

Thanks Daytime

Posted Image Posted Image
Edited by natdot99, Apr 13 2013, 01:55 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

4/15, Bill and Brooke disagree about who is responsible for Katie's condition and what the outcome will be; Steffy describes her perfect wedding to Taylor, who was envisioning a more traditional ceremony.

4/16, Katie makes a request of Bill that distresses him and Brooke; Carter offers surprising assistance to Liam and Steffy.

4/17, Caroline takes her frustrations out on Maya; Brooke and Bill are forced to make a quick decision about the future of their families.

4/18, Steffy plans a surprise for her wedding while Liam plans a surprise honeymoon; Oliver comforts Hope when she accepts that Liam is making a lifelong commitment to Steffy.

4/19, Thomas, Steffy and Taylor share a heartwarming family moment; Rick appreciates Hope's support regarding his plans for Maya.

MMk9987

metitle
Apr 12 2013, 08:39 AM
Quote:

I really dont know what Brad Bell is trying by thinking that audience is going to want to see Bill and Brooke together. They have no frigging attraction - much less chemistry. The walking mattress dont have no chemistry with anyone, she just inserts herself into everyone's relationship.

Quote:

Poor Katie is going to be in the dark for sometime before the truth comes out. Where is Taylor, I need her to start doing some wicked eavesdropping soon. Those two need to be expose now so Katie can take Bill to the cleaners - that is the divorce court.
I do not agree with you at all Brooke and Bill have tons of attraction and Chemistry I for one hoping they pull through this. I think they need to tell Katie the truth about everything I do not think she needs to be in the dark.

metitle
Member Avatar

MMk9987
Apr 13 2013, 04:57 PM
metitle
Apr 12 2013, 08:39 AM
Quote:

Quote:

I do not agree with you at all Brooke and Bill have tons of attraction and Chemistry I for one hoping they pull through this. I think they need to tell Katie the truth about everything I do not think she needs to be in the dark.
Please!!!
Brooke has more chemistry and attraction with any flat surface her back can stand.
Bill + Brooke = Zero Chemistry
But to each's own and everyone is entitled to their opinion.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Brooke has never been happy with any of her destinies, period. Once Bill loses his glitter, she will be moving on to her next destiny. Brooke is all about the chase, not the long term commitment.

eruell

MMk9987
Apr 6 2013, 08:52 PM
I do not see how Katie can call this a marriage anymore. I mean we all saw Friday show Brooke and Bill finally told each other how they feel he has fallen out of love with Katie I do not see how she can ask him to stay in a loveless marriage.I mean in real life if someone is not in a committed marriage you get a divorce I mean I am not married nor have I never been so someone correct me if I am wrong please.
So sick already of the Brooke/Bill storyline! I'm so sick of Brooke always justifying her actions to make herself look like the victim! She and Bill are just alike though, they both think everyone is at fault but them, they just fell in love and they can't help it!! :rolleyes: :frustration:

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

I agree Brook and Bill have Zero chemistry. So tired Brook confusing her hot bottom with love. Anything to keep the Brook happy.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Hope still stuck in her me me me me and I want Liam back after 8 months in pity party :shrug: :shrug:
Silly child, you dumped Liam in August 2012 and told him to move on with his life, he did and she need to move on as well. :frustration:

Poor Bill, once Ridge comes back Brooke will drop him in a NY minute. Bill will always be a pig in my eyes and nothing redeemable about him.
Edited by natdot99, Apr 18 2013, 03:44 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply