Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, April 3rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 3 2013, 07:02 AM (6,697 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

World's ugliest bridesmaids dresses. :mellow:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

And think that earlier that day there was another bride at that wedding with a gun under the bouquet...
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I'm surprised those bridesmaid dresses didn't make the cut in the worst dressed poll. Of coarse, weddings are kind of in their own category for fashion.

The Donovans. Sigh. I wish this family had been a presence in Salem over the last two decades. Shane Donovan (Charles S.) was a genuinely sexy leading man and I loved the ISA stuff his character brought to the show. It's long past time we saw his children with Kim. Last year when the Jack/Jennifer/Daniel stuff was driving me crazy, I wouldn't have minded seeing Eve come back as a possible love interest for Jack. Jack and Eve had some hysterical scenes together especially in the train wreck when they were constantly fighting and Jack called Eve "the designated Shelley."
Offline Profile Goto Top

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

Eve was awesome and great for calling Jennifer out on her shit. LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Loved Shane and Kim!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dazefan4now
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Apr 3 2013, 11:28 AM
Loved Shane and Kim!
My favourite at the time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

MissLola
Apr 3 2013, 07:20 AM
World's ugliest bridesmaids dresses. :mellow:
That was the FIRST thought I had! They're horrible.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

It's still the same day? Is it just me or is this day lasting forever?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

There's Chad being nosy. smdh At least there's a sighting beyond the back of a milk carton.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Dear god, Jennifer. Suck it the fuck up & be an adult. damn.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Egads, it looks like 14-year-old Jen (complete with flower hair clip) is crying to her big sister.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Abby, honey, nothing your mother's done has made any sense. You should be used that that shit by now. smdh
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Jennifer's middle name is no longer "Rose". It's "Pathetic"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

What's sad about this entire Fetch story is that it makes me feel sorry for DANIEL and hate Jennifer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I'd feel sorry Jen in these scenes IF THE BITCH MEANT WHAT SHE WAS SAYING!!! :redface:
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 3 2013, 12:07 PM
What's sad about this entire Fetch story is that it makes me feel sorry for DANIEL and hate Jennifer.
Exactly. And I'm 99% sure that's not the intent of the writers.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Jennifer, get a grip. You're late for cheerleader practice and your study date with Glenn Gallagher.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

That's why you can't involve kids in schemes once they can talk. They rat you out every time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

smdh at this show trying to write its "mature adult 40+" characters as young 20somethings and its 20somethings as 15 year olds.
Edited by Matt, Apr 3 2013, 08:50 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic