Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, April 3rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 3 2013, 07:02 AM (6,756 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Dear. God. This show is moving as slow as a frozen snail in molasses today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Won't watch RFL, but I do like the promos.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Damn, but EJ's got some big assed hair. Are we sure HE isn't Maggie's eggbaby?
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 3 2013, 12:38 PM
I'm never one to claim that a single couple or storyline is/can wreck an entire show, but dammit if Fetch isn't doing that for me.
The problem is that the Fetch story is reaching a crescendo right now so they are on nearly every damn day. And when they're on, they suck up at least 1/2 of the episode.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Okay, I kinda like Kristen's outfit better than I did yesterday.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*sigh* I think I'm over Kristen and her non-plots that hinge on Brady being an idiot & threatening the hired help.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Haven't seen today's show yet, so thanks for the forewarning about Fetch so I can hide my eyes. Also, I think they are on the rest of the week. Way to ruin my week. Oh, yeah, Matt's commentary for the win.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Apr 3 2013, 12:41 PM
Matt
I'm never one to claim that a single couple or storyline is/can wreck an entire show, but dammit if Fetch isn't doing that for me.
The problem is that the Fetch story is reaching a crescendo right now so they are on nearly every damn day. And when they're on, they suck up at least 1/2 of the episode.
Yes, I could handle this story when they were on twice a week. I was actually enjoying it at first.

Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Where the hell did Kristen find this Sy, anyway? Stefano's thugs have a lot more class.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

And DAYS is now trending on twitter. Certainly because so many people are bitching about how awful it is.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 3 2013, 12:43 PM
*sigh* I think I'm over Kristen and her non-plots that hinge on Brady being an idiot & threatening the hired help.
Right? When Nick Fallon is a better schemer than, not just one, but two DiMera's! You know something's seriously wrong.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I enjoy Sonny so much more now that he's more than a PSA & Will's love-puppy support system.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I do like Kristen & EJ scheming together. But this scheme is incredibly lame.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Why does Chad even care what Cam is doing?
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

AAARRRRGHHHHH! Fetch bumping into each other.

Meanwhile, I always enjoy EJ and Marlena together. Always.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Matt
another Ready for Love promo with EJ/Sami pimping the show. I still won't watch that dreckfest
It really looks abysmal.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*dead* Sy referred to Kristen as "Miss Cruella DiMera" bwahaha
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

It's becoming a chore to watch this show again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Wait, Sy really does need the money? This could get interesting. I don't see why he was so willing to give up his leverage, though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

That camera angle was terrible. Kristen is beautiful, but I don't need a weird boob shot just so we can simultaneously see EJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic