Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, April 3rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 3 2013, 07:02 AM (6,495 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

What's in the box? A lock of John's hair? Oooh is Kristen making a voodoo doll?
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Hmmm, so Kristen continues to keep EJ in the dark.

Kristen, if you actually have an "audacious, crazy" plan, I'm going to need to know it. Because right now your plan only looks to be lame and pointless.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

tomsawyer
Apr 3 2013, 12:21 PM
It's sad how excited I am for NB and PD to leave simply because that will mean this horrid storyline is over.
Unfortunately, Fetch probably won't be.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

today's show was directed by Albert Alarr from a script written by David A. Levinson
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Finally!! Chads back!!! :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I could totally get behind Kristen making a voodoo doll of Marlena or John complete with a voodoo consultant from New Orleans lurking around DiMansion who knew EJ as a boy when he was being raised there...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

six
Apr 3 2013, 12:57 PM
Wait, Sy really does need the money? This could get interesting. I don't see why he was so willing to give up his leverage, though.
He's got more.... :whistle:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I liked Kristen's outfit and how she pretty much just mocked EJAMI to EJ's face.

everything else was dull as dirt
Offline Profile Goto Top

cantstopme
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 3 2013, 12:21 PM
god. this show was so fucking good just a few weeks ago. wtf happened? it's like this show has a split personality.
I KNOW!! Last month I was sooo ecstatic that I was finally looking forward to getting home and watching Days start to finish like I did years ago. Now here we are, a month later, and Im back to only watching my fav storylines on youtube in order to avoid the garbage storylines. Even the "good" storylines are moving so ssllooooooowwww,
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 3 2013, 01:06 PM
I could totally get behind Kristen making a voodoo doll of Marlena or John complete with a voodoo consultant from New Orleans lurking around DiMansion who knew EJ as a boy when he was being raised there...
I don't want to see them delve into the supernatural again, but I could go with it if the voodoo expert was Caprice, the West Indian lady who used to work for jarlena and who had a secret tie to Celeste that was never revealed, just because I'd like to know the rest of the story.

Does he, Ms Rhi? I thought he only knew about the fake mugging.
Edited by six, Apr 3 2013, 01:29 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

six
Apr 3 2013, 12:38 PM
tomsawyer
Apr 3 2013, 12:28 PM
LOL at Will's face! "Why were you guys having sex in Gabi's room?"
I liked Sonny saying "you probably would have" when rate screamed "we weren't." He could have just let it go, but nope. LoL.
THIS!!! Oh, the GOLD!! This was GOLDEN!!! :roflol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Today was garbage outside of some Kristen scenes and Rafe/Kate/Will/Sonny. Where are the Culliton's and Ms Salmons? DAYS is so damn boring again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

six
Apr 3 2013, 01:27 PM
I don't know for sure but I doubt he put the originals in that envelope. He probably has them on his computer and maybe even a few flash drives to be sent out if he dies...LOL

I can't believe Kristen thought her little situation with Sy could be "taken care of" so easily. She has to be playing dumb in that respect to move along story. I would hope so anyway.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

As much as I dislike this entire Chloe, Jen, Dan fiasco I have to say that Jennifer was right about one thing. Chloe is DELUSIONAL - talk about obsessed!

Wasn't much worth watching today besides Will and Rafe and Rafe and Kate. I might have been interested in the Marlena / EJ scenes if Marlena had been doing the majority of the talking - unfortunately that wasn't the case.
I wonder what's in that box Kristen pulled out of the desk!

And it was pop-up Chad's turn to ... pop up LOL!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Were we ever told exactly WHY Chloe is so adamant on reclaiming Daniel after two years apart?

Yeah, I know it just Fetch angst but they have to give an in-show reason, right?
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Apr 3 2013, 01:40 PM
six
Apr 3 2013, 01:27 PM
I don't know for sure but I doubt he put the originals in that envelope. He probably has them on his computer and maybe even a few flash drives to be sent out if he dies...LOL

I can't believe Kristen thought her little situation with Sy could be "taken care of" so easily. She has to be playing dumb in that respect to move along story. I would hope so anyway.
Oh, I see what you mean. I thought you meant he had other dirt on Kristen. I just don't understand why he'd be so willing to tell Marlena what he knows, if he really is desperate for money. I could see bluffing about it, but he didn't know that Kristen saw him talking to Marlena, so it's not like he was bluffing. Agreed on Kristen. She has to know this guy isn't going away, and if she really was planning to pay him off and be done with it for good, why was she so stingy? What multimillionaire gives someone $5,000 in hush money?

The story is supposed to be that Chloe always wanted Daniel back, and once she found out the truth about Parker, she figured this was her chance to make things right.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

PatNS
Apr 3 2013, 01:49 PM
As much as I dislike this entire Chloe, Jen, Dan fiasco I have to say that Jennifer was right about one thing. Chloe is DELUSIONAL - talk about obsessed!

Wasn't much worth watching today besides Will and Rafe and Rafe and Kate. I might have been interested in the Marlena / EJ scenes if Marlena had been doing the majority of the talking - unfortunately that wasn't the case.
I wonder what's in that box Kristen pulled out of the desk!

And it was pop-up Chad's turn to ... pop up LOL!
Very true but she's obsessed too. Pot calling the kettle black. She's not delusional because she's outright lying about her husband being the love of her life. It's really Dr. Fuck. What a mess, Chloe is unhinged and Chicken Nugget is obsessed. What is in thar man's drawers??? LMAO
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

six
Apr 3 2013, 01:56 PM
What multimillionaire gives someone $5,000 in hush money?
This is the funniest part to me. Didn't EJ give Nicole $5 MILLION to keep her mouth shut about the Sydnapping and Kristen can only pony up $5K??? LMAO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sevprince

Wilson and Kafe scenes were funny. :lol: Loved how Sonny was not giving them any breaks. I'm also glad that Sonny pointed out to Kate not to lose side of the situation and she needs to focus on helping Will.

I'm also glad that Will is not trusting Rafe. I know that some people think Sami and Will should talk to Rafe but this custody issue is going to get out of hand and when that happens, Rafe will stay 100% on Gabi's side. They tell him and he goes to Gabi. I don't think that she will turn on Nick that easily. The fact her "friend" signs his right away due to some kind of blackmail doesn't make her do something, I don't think finding out the reason or whatever else will change her mind about Nick. This is the same girl that was obsessed with a man who didn't want her. She is not about to turn away from one who wants her. She is desperate for a man and Nick has a hold over her (which doesn't excuse her action or inaction btw). So, it's good move to not get Rafe involved on teamwill's plan.

On the Wilson scenes after Will told Sonny about Stefano. Will said that this is about him and his daughter when Sonny ask if this move was because of his fight with Nick. This is true but Will also needs to recognize that this is also about Sonny if he intends Sonny to be in his life and his daughter's life. He needs to stop seeing this as his battle alone. Sonny is part of his life now and he will be dealing with all these baggages. He needs to start seeing them as a team. Will gets custody and Sonny will be a stepfather to this girl. I hope certain confrontation coming up will help him realize this fact or Sonny or someone points this out to him.

Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Oh my god... today's episode was AWFUL. I literally cannot hate Jennifer more than I do now!

I'm so disgusted at her phony ass using Jack to get away from Daniel... DIE IN A FIRE BITCH.

Like how can they still be pimping Fetch so shamelessly? Are they fucking blind?!?!?! Does anyone even like them? UGH UGH UGH.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic