Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, April 3rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 3 2013, 07:02 AM (6,509 Views)
pspcindy
Member Avatar

Who thought this stupid Dannifer crapfest would be a good idea and on every single day for weeks?

Kate and Rafe have more chemistry than Taniel and old JenJen.

I find it odd that Sy is not more afraid of the DiMeras.
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

This Fetch stuff is so :frustration:
Ruining Chloe & Jen is NOT going to make people love Fetch
I actually know some Dannifer fans & even some of them hate this storyline
because their "couple" keeps breaking & making up every few days.
Who the heck came up with this mess?
Edited by trojangal, Apr 3 2013, 03:16 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Apr 3 2013, 12:58 PM
tomsawyer
Apr 3 2013, 12:21 PM
It's sad how excited I am for NB and PD to leave simply because that will mean this horrid storyline is over.
Unfortunately, Fetch probably won't be.
With JJ on the horizon I am sure Fetch will still be on
making up & breaking up for the next several months :drunk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Why does Chad care so much what Cameron is up to?
I found it odd that Maxine said doctors at Salem Hospital couldn't work
double shifts because I remember that happening a lot on the
show in the past. Stupid Plot Point #8572139
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Apr 3 2013, 12:22 PM
Matt
god. this show was so fucking good just a few weeks ago. wtf happened? it's like this show has a split personality.
One word: Fetch
From Christmas thru early March I was enjoying Days
now it is back to being a total snoozefest
Offline Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

HAHA...Abby asking Jen if this has to do with Jack. Yeah, right! That's what she wants people to think but she hasn't given a damn about Jack since before he died. And she's crying and crying over Daniel....she didn't produce this many tears over her dead husband. I really hate her. I really, really hate her. I don't think I even hate Daniel that much. I don't particularly like him...but I don't think I'd really hate this story so much if it was with anyone but Jennifer. I just want her gone.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Matt
Apr 3 2013, 12:07 PM
What's sad about this entire Fetch story is that it makes me feel sorry for DANIEL and hate Jennifer.
A whole lot would have to happen to Dr. Sleaze before I ever feel sorry for him. That guy preys on his patients, loves and leaves them brokenhearted.
It sickens me that the women STILL give him a pass although he's destroyed them. I don't get it.

I don't hate or feel sorry for Jennifer, but she grates on my last nerve, she's had a major personality change being with Daniel.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 3 2013, 03:34 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 3 2013, 12:01 PM
It's still the same day? Is it just me or is this day lasting forever?
Yes, it is the same day and it seems to be lasting forever because the action on this show is moving slower than molasses.

I prefer Abigail with Chad---they seem to work better than her and Cameron, IMO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

Sevprince
Apr 3 2013, 02:31 PM
Wilson and Kafe scenes were funny. :lol: Loved how Sonny was not giving them any breaks. I'm also glad that Sonny pointed out to Kate not to lose side of the situation and she needs to focus on helping Will.

I'm also glad that Will is not trusting Rafe. I know that some people think Sami and Will should talk to Rafe but this custody issue is going to get out of hand and when that happens, Rafe will stay 100% on Gabi's side. They tell him and he goes to Gabi. I don't think that she will turn on Nick that easily. The fact her "friend" signs his right away due to some kind of blackmail doesn't make her do something, I don't think finding out the reason or whatever else will change her mind about Nick. This is the same girl that was obsessed with a man who didn't want her. She is not about to turn away from one who wants her. She is desperate for a man and Nick has a hold over her (which doesn't excuse her action or inaction btw). So, it's good move to not get Rafe involved on teamwill's plan.

On the Wilson scenes after Will told Sonny about Stefano. Will said that this is about him and his daughter when Sonny ask if this move was because of his fight with Nick. This is true but Will also needs to recognize that this is also about Sonny if he intends Sonny to be in his life and his daughter's life. He needs to stop seeing this as his battle alone. Sonny is part of his life now and he will be dealing with all these baggages. He needs to start seeing them as a team. Will gets custody and Sonny will be a stepfather to this girl. I hope certain confrontation coming up will help him realize this fact or Sonny or someone points this out to him.

I noticed that Will said something similar a week or two ago and it annoyed me. I don't remember the exact line but it was something having to do with "his daughter". While not long ago Sonny was talking about getting a bigger place so they have room for the baby. I've always been a little bit more of a Will fan than Sonny....but damn....I'm starting to like Sonny more and more and Will is starting to annoy me just a tad. If he intends to be with Sonny then he is going to be a big part of the baby's life, so he needs to involve him more. I hope he soon realizes how important Sonny is to him and this baby. As far as the show goes...I wish we'd get more intimate scenes with them as well. I don't have to see any sex/love scenes, but jeez...lately they seem like just good friends.
Edited by supercool74, Apr 3 2013, 03:59 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Daniel and Jennifer were and still are an "insta" couple - to compensate for the fact we all know they have been together a short period of time and have no vested history together they put them on everyday. That does not count. I cannot stand the character of Jennifer and I am boycotting Chic-fil-A now because her political viewpoints did not help.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bee
Member Avatar

EJ summed up today's episode: "NOPE."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

NocturnalBlondie
Oh my god... today's episode was AWFUL. I literally cannot hate Jennifer more than I do now!

I'm so disgusted at her phony ass using Jack to get away from Daniel... DIE IN A FIRE BITCH.

Like how can they still be pimping Fetch so shamelessly? Are they fucking blind?!?!?! Does anyone even like them? UGH UGH UGH.
Barring the return of Jack, who deserves a damned sight better than this incarnation of her, the only things that can redeem third-run Jennifer are a breakdown, a brain tumor, or the out-there explanation that she was replaced by a doppelganger on her way back to London in 2010, and it's her double saying and doing these OOC things. Whine and snivel, snivel and whine--that's all she does, with some shrewish shrieking on the side. And it's all about Daniel, Daniel, Daniel--he seems to have become the whole focus of her existence. It's pathetic, and so is she.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

supercool74
Apr 3 2013, 03:18 PM
HAHA...Abby asking Jen if this has to do with Jack. Yeah, right! That's what she wants people to think but she hasn't given a damn about Jack since before he died. And she's crying and crying over Daniel....she didn't produce this many tears over her dead husband. I really hate her. I really, really hate her. I don't think I even hate Daniel that much. I don't particularly like him...but I don't think I'd really hate this story so much if it was with anyone but Jennifer. I just want her gone.
Sad fucking shame when a grown woman would weep and weep over losing a boyfriend but barely shed a tear over her husband of 21 years. And nothing will ever, EVER make me like Daniel. The guy is a worthless, useless character who serves no purpose other than to ruin other characters who are continually sacrificed to make him look good. The fact that Jack, Chloe and Nicole and an innocent baby were some of those characters is the icing on the shitty cake for me. Screw Daniel and Jennifer. The sooner those losers are off my screen the better. :flipoff:
Offline Profile Goto Top

PALMommy
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Will: What are they really doing?
Sonny: Each other.

LMAO!
No joke! Best line in WEEKS!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

supercool74
Apr 3 2013, 03:58 PM
Sevprince
Wilson and Kafe scenes were funny. :lol: Loved how Sonny was not giving them any breaks. I'm also glad that Sonny pointed out to Kate not to lose side of the situation and she needs to focus on helping Will.

I'm also glad that Will is not trusting Rafe. I know that some people think Sami and Will should talk to Rafe but this custody issue is going to get out of hand and when that happens, Rafe will stay 100% on Gabi's side. They tell him and he goes to Gabi. I don't think that she will turn on Nick that easily. The fact her "friend" signs his right away due to some kind of blackmail doesn't make her do something, I don't think finding out the reason or whatever else will change her mind about Nick. This is the same girl that was obsessed with a man who didn't want her. She is not about to turn away from one who wants her. She is desperate for a man and Nick has a hold over her (which doesn't excuse her action or inaction btw). So, it's good move to not get Rafe involved on teamwill's plan.

On the Wilson scenes after Will told Sonny about Stefano. Will said that this is about him and his daughter when Sonny ask if this move was because of his fight with Nick. This is true but Will also needs to recognize that this is also about Sonny if he intends Sonny to be in his life and his daughter's life. He needs to stop seeing this as his battle alone. Sonny is part of his life now and he will be dealing with all these baggages. He needs to start seeing them as a team. Will gets custody and Sonny will be a stepfather to this girl. I hope certain confrontation coming up will help him realize this fact or Sonny or someone points this out to him.

I noticed that Will said something similar a week or two ago and it annoyed me. I don't remember the exact line but it was something having to do with "his daughter". While not long ago Sonny was talking about getting a bigger place so they have room for the baby. I've always been a little bit more of a Will fan than Sonny....but damn....I'm starting to like Sonny more and more and Will is starting to annoy me just a tad. If he intends to be with Sonny then he is going to be a big part of the baby's life, so he needs to involve him more. I hope he soon realizes how important Sonny is to him and this baby. As far as the show goes...I wish we'd get more intimate scenes with them as well. I don't have to see any sex/love scenes, but jeez...lately they seem like just good friends.
Well, I think Will is more focused on securing HIS position in his daughter's life first before trying to fold Sonny into it. Will has no idea if can even be a part of his daughter's life yet. Or how this Nick and Gabi thing is going to shake out. I'm sure once he secures his parental rights, he can then put some energy towards making Sonny a part of his child's life.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

supercool74
Apr 3 2013, 03:18 PM
I want Dr. Sleazebag gone, too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Rewatching today's episode on soapnet. Jennifer's behaviour is very immature and disturbing. She needs to talk with a therapist.
Abby is acting more mature than she is.
Offline Profile Goto Top

zyona

Sonny said "we have to get a bigger place if especially your daughter is going to stay with us."

Sonny will not be a step-father to Will's baby as their are not married. She will be his boyfriend's daughter.
Edited by zyona, Apr 3 2013, 07:41 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

This is basically Dannifer:

Posted Image

A trainwreck hurting innocent bystanders.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

I'm not even going to bother watching today, it sounds awful.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic