Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 15th; *updated 4/8*
Topic Started: Apr 3 2013, 10:06 AM (40,640 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

National Enquirer

Vargas puts over more pressure on Nick

John gives Kristen a touching and meaningful gift

Will has a face to face confrontation with Brian about Sonny

Brady makes a bold accusation

Hope has some good news for Ciara

Vargas and Nicole begin to take things to the next level

credit: jcren

Monday ("Tricking Jennifer")
Chloe makes an announcement that will affect Daniel and Jennifer's lives; Kate is upset by Rafe's words; Vargas and Nicole grow closer.

Tuesday ("Leaving Town")
Anne is saddened to see Chloe leave town but vows to take down Jennifer; Stefano makes Kristen a promise to ger rid of Sy.

Wednesday ("Proposal")
Sami gives EJ an answer to his proposal; Gabi wants Rafe to find love; John gives Kristen a symbolic present from their past.

Thursday ("Finding the Picture")
A frantic Kristen desperately tries to find the incriminating photo of her and Sy; Will confronts Brian about his flirtatious ways with Sonny.

Friday ("Feelings")
Brady thinks John still has feelings for Kristen; Hope tells Ciara that Bo is coming home; Vargas and Nicole make love.

A regretful Chloe tells Daniel and Jennifer sheís leaving town to get her head straight
Marlena is disappointed by Johnís request
Hope tells Ciara that Bo is coming home soon
Vargas and Nicole begin to make love in the rectory
Anne is determined to expose Cameronís secret life
Victor, Marlena and Brady all come close to seeing the picture of Sy and Kristen

Teasers week April 15th

4/15, Rafeís slip of the tongue ticks off Kate; while Nicole and Vargas talk about the future.

4/16, EJ Proposes to Sami.

4/18, Will takes a stand where Sonny is concerned.

4/19, Hope shares good news with Ciara.

Daily Spoilers week of April 15th

4/15, Daniel tells Jennifer he knows about Chloe's scheming; Kristen, Victor and Brady work together; Rafe inadvertently foils efforts to reconcile with Kate; Vargas and Nicole become closer.

4/16, Chloe apologizes and leaves town; Anne intends to bring Jennifer down; Brady unknowingly gives the envelope from Sy to Marlena; Stefano offers to take care of Sy; John wants to meet with Marlena; Nicole talks to Vargas about their relationship.

4/17, Sami responds to E.J.'s proposal; Lucas irks Kate with an observation about Rafe; Vargas pressures Nick; John gives Kristen a gift; Brady and Marlena come close to finding the picture from Sy.

4/18, Kristen searches for the photo from Sy; Maggie tells Brady the significance of John's gift to Kristen; Will confronts Brian; Abigail and Chad try to guard Cameron from Anne.

4/19, Brady tells John to leave Kristen alone; Kristen tries to prevent Brady from seeing the photo; Hope tells Ciara Bo is coming home; Vargas and Nicole get close; Abigail learns Anne is getting closer to causing Cameron to lose his job.
Edited by Daytime, Apr 11 2013, 09:20 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JoeBucs32

Whoa -- Will and Brian?!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Seriously, I'm getting the impression that John ends up boinking Kristen to get Brady away from her....if that happens then it would truly be disgusting....only a dream could bring them back at that point.

I'm also preparing myself for Nicole to bed Vargas...if it brings Eric's jealousy front and center and we get his fantasies to start then it's a win/win but if it's not, then it'll be for nothing.

sonwill
Member Avatar

That Will/Brian spoiler is fantastic. I can't wait to see those scenes go down.

cantstopme
Member Avatar

sonwill
Apr 3 2013, 10:20 AM
That Will/Brian spoiler is fantastic. I can't wait to see those scenes go down.
I know! I thought they'd drop the ball on this by letting Brian's comment about boinking Sonny go unanswered, Im so happy to see this confrontation!

cantstopme
Member Avatar

Daytime
Apr 3 2013, 10:06 AM
National Enquirer

Hope has some good news for Ciara
I wish it was that her Daddy was coming home!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

If John slept with Kritter,like that would make things better between him and Brady,gross image to have.

AFaithL

Daytime
Apr 3 2013, 10:06 AM

John gives Kristen a touching and meaningful gift

Disgusting much, John? Your love and loyalty belongs 100% to Marlena....you know, your soulmate and the love of your life.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Overall, these are some pretty good spoilers. Vargas is mentioned twice! Brian is back and presumably confronts Will over how bad a boyfriend he is. Best of all, there is no mention of Jennifer, Daniel or Chloe. Things might just be looking up in Salem by then.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Hope AND Ciara mentioned in a spoiler?! Posted Image
i wonder if the "good news" is that Bo is coming home and then he never arrives. then again, knowing Days, Hope's "good news" will be that Ciara got into a special school, and we still won't have another Bo mention. How long has it been now? 2 months since anyone's said anything about Bo??

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 3 2013, 10:55 AM
i wonder if the "good news" is that Bo is coming home and then he never arrives. then again, knowing Days, Hope's "good news" will be that Ciara got into a special school, and we still won't have another Bo mention. How long has it been now? 2 months since anyone's said anything about Bo??
They need to start explaining what is up with Bo and soon. The way they've handled PR leaving is abysmal....seriously how wack?

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

That Nicole and Vargas actually makes me nervous. I'll have to wait and see what becomes of their 'bonding'.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

LuvingLumi
Apr 3 2013, 10:56 AM
Supergirlx2
They need to start explaining what is up with Bo and soon. The way they've handled PR leaving is abysmal....seriously how wack?
agreed. i think that they may have initially put it off because they hoped that Peter would change his mind and return to the show, but we passed that "ok, so i guess he's not gonna return right now" moment months ago. Victor & Rafe asking Hope what was up with Bo should've started to kick off their explanation. instead, we got those two short moments and then nothing. no Hope being mysterious, no one else asking and her avoiding. simply nothing.

AFaithL

LuvingLumi
Apr 3 2013, 10:14 AM
Seriously, I'm getting the impression that John ends up boinking Kristen to get Brady away from her....if that happens then it would truly be disgusting....
I have no doubt that John has ZERO feelings for Kristen. He's obviously "playing" her. But John would rather commit suicide himself than cause his soulmate, Marlena, an ounce of pain. Even if John and Marlena broke up, John would never, ever, EVER want to have anything to do with Kristen, period. Not only because of all the crap she pulled, but simply because - even if she was a good person - she could never compete with Marlena in any way, shape, or form.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 3 2013, 11:11 AM
LuvingLumi
Supergirlx2
agreed. i think that they may have initially put it off because they hoped that Peter would change his mind and return to the show, but we passed that "ok, so i guess he's not gonna return right now" moment months ago. Victor & Rafe asking Hope what was up with Bo should've started to kick off their explanation. instead, we got those two short moments and then nothing. no Hope being mysterious, no one else asking and her avoiding. simply nothing.
Frankly I don't see PR returning until Tomlin is gone. There are a few character/actors that seem to have a problem when he's anywhere near the show...PR, the DH's and BD to name a few.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Apr 3 2013, 11:20 AM
LuvingLumi
Apr 3 2013, 10:14 AM
Seriously, I'm getting the impression that John ends up boinking Kristen to get Brady away from her....if that happens then it would truly be disgusting....
I have no doubt that John has ZERO feelings for Kristen. He's obviously "playing" her. But John would rather commit suicide himself than cause his soulmate, Marlena, an ounce of pain. Even if John and Marlena broke up, John would never, ever, EVER want to have anything to do with Kristen, period. Not only because of all the crap she pulled, but simply because - even if she was a good person - she could never compete with Marlena in any way, shape, or form.

I know...but I've been getting the feeling that John will do something so desperate to get Kristen away from Brady and that is all I can think of....put that together with those weird tweets from DH a few months back (that would correspond to around now airtime wise) and I really wouldn't put it past Tomlin and Co. to do something so despicable and uncharacteristic of John. They don't give a crap ruining characters....they really don't.

Lil
Member Avatar

No Tannifer (so far)!!! Halle-freakin-lujah!!!

:rockon:

And more Vargas! Sweet!

WilSon, Brian, Nicole, Vargas, John, Kristen...Yay!!

Hope & Ciara? what's the news? Ciara is going to have her communion then be shipped off to wherever the Hell Bo is, probably lol But, they could bringher back SORASed and SORAS Theo...that's be cool. Something needs some shaking up in the younger group...

Brady hurling accusations will likely just be more of the petulant teenager schtick toward J&M...Sick of it, honestly.

VERY intrigued by the gift from John to Kristen, though I know not to get my hopes up. with my luck it's just a typo and Brady gives her some crappy keychain or something lol

Pookie
Member Avatar

So are Nicole and Vargas going to get it on in the convent? Or the rectory? Because either one would be HILARIOUS!

Can you imagine the nuns wondering what the noises coming out of Nicole's room are. :popcorn:
Edited by Pookie, Apr 3 2013, 11:57 AM.

AFaithL

Laufeyson
That Nicole and Vargas actually makes me nervous. I'll have to wait and see what becomes of their 'bonding'.
Now, Nicole and Vargas, I actually wouldn't mind. Not only do the actors have decent chemistry, but it makes sense story-wise. Eric needs a kick in the pants to get his jealousy started.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Lil
Apr 3 2013, 11:52 AM
No Tannifer (so far)!!! Halle-freakin-lujah!!!

:rockon:

And more Vargas! Sweet!

WilSon, Brian, Nicole, Vargas, John, Kristen...Yay!!

Hope & Ciara? what's the news? Ciara is going to have her communion then be shipped off to wherever the Hell Bo is, probably lol But, they could bringher back SORASed and SORAS Theo...that's be cool. Something needs some shaking up in the younger group...

Brady hurling accusations will likely just be more of the petulant teenager schtick toward J&M...Sick of it, honestly.

VERY intrigued by the gift from John to Kristen, though I know not to get my hopes up. with my luck it's just a typo and Brady gives her some crappy keychain or something lol
I think a handful of tweens in Salem are ripe for being SORAS-ed. Ciara, Theo, JJ and Allie. Bump them up to 13/14 years old and get junior high/high scene going for the summer.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply