Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 15th; *updated 4/8*
Topic Started: Apr 3 2013, 10:06 AM (40,869 Views)
samwel

gailwinters
Apr 7 2013, 08:25 AM
spartan
Apr 6 2013, 11:27 PM
Cathalina
Apr 6 2013, 10:00 PM
Not over the top enough. Heck, I am expecting a damn white horse and all other squeezing fan girl desires.
Meh. Budget constraints. I don't think we've seen a real horse since Tandre made his reappearance back in...... '07 was it? If it was earlier than that, time is really flying. What I wouldn't freakin give to see EJ/JS on a black horse though, but I digress.

I am intrigued by how the EJami proposal will take place. I had spouted EJ would turn the coffee shop into Italy but I'm more expecting some candlelight in DiMansion somehow.......if that set hadn't been resurrected I would totally call HTS or the coffee shop for the setting. Either way, I look forward to it. 7 years in the making.
I don't think we'll get an OTT proposal this time. Marriage is the next logical progression in the relationship that is currently being written for EJami, and I think EJ's proposal will reflect that. I think we'll get the ILUs, maybe some light hearted comments about their prior disastrous attempts at being together, and promises that this time they will try to do things right.

Of course, their wedding will be disrupted. This is Salem after all! :blulaugh:
you are right :lol:

Sami wanted the ring the morning after they got back together and EJ already told his family that marriage is where they are headed so its no real secret or surprise, just when :wub2:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

EJ's hiding the fact that he stole John's money to shame Sami's family and further his own career, which led to the pub shooting that almost killed Sami, Will, Allie, Sydney, Johnny, Roman, Caroline, Marlena, John. That's a huge thing to hide.
Edited by TreasureCove, Apr 7 2013, 10:05 AM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

camera shy
Apr 7 2013, 09:39 AM
Well for the sake of their fans I hope the words, "This time we're going to get things right," doesn't come out of EJ's mouth because it's then a given they won't. Plus he said those words to Nicole during his third marriage proposal to her.
I understand the "getting it right this time" sentiment but I don't see any looming secret threatening to tear them apart yet. *knocks on wood* When EJ said it to Nicole, he cheated on her with Sami months prior and the secret was bound to come out and ruin their relationship. I expect some drama to pop up between them and we know from the NBC interview that there will be some kind of secret down the pike but we neither know the content nor the magnitude, let alone the potential impact, yet. Also, EJ said that line already on Valentine's Day and since then they have gotten closer and are now living together. So, I guess we'll see. Fingers crossed.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Apr 7 2013, 11:08 AM.

samwel

TreasureCove
Apr 7 2013, 10:03 AM
EJ's hiding the fact that he stole John's money to shame Sami's family and further his own career, which led to the pub shooting that almost killed Sami, Will, Allie, Sydney, Johnny, Roman, Caroline, Marlena, John. That's a huge thing to hide.
Everyone and their mother already knows it was EJ, they just have no proof.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Maybe they'll bring it back up; I don't know. However, it looks like tptb have dropped that entire s/l. I think Drake said as much in an interview a while back. I actually think it would be interesting to see ejami tackle that if they bring it back up again.

camera shy

samwel
Apr 7 2013, 10:07 AM
TreasureCove
Sami doesn't know.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

samwel

camera shy
Apr 7 2013, 10:44 AM
samwel
Apr 7 2013, 10:07 AM
TreasureCove
Sami doesn't know.
She was one of his first accusers :lol: but if it were important John/Marlena/Rafe/Roman and the list goes on of all those who do know would make a big deal out of it.

michr544125

I'm confused on this Brian stuff. Where has he been over the past several weeks? Why does Will even care since he's with Sonny? So much seems to be missing here. Is this going to be about stuff that once again happened off screen or something and that is what Will is upset over? Or is still over what happened before? Is that why things were so cut up with the Wilson reunion?
Edited by michr544125, Apr 7 2013, 12:56 PM.

Cathalina

Laufeyson
Apr 7 2013, 09:51 AM
camera shy
Apr 7 2013, 09:39 AM
Well for the sake of their fans I hope the words, "This time we're going to get things right," doesn't come out of EJ's mouth because it's then a given they won't. Plus he said those words to Nicole during his third marriage proposal to her.
I think he's already said it.
This is why I don't see the proposal and marriage as such a big deal. I mean, they basically said they do not believe in supercouples anymore, and relationships are more interesting when they are like a table when one of the legs can get ripped out from under it. By getting them engaged and possibly rushing them to the altar, the closer they are to collapse. In fact, this is why I can't root for any pairings anymore.

Cathalina

michr544125
Apr 7 2013, 12:49 PM
I'm confused on this Brian stuff. Where has he been over the past several weeks? Why does Will even care since he's with Sonny? So much seems to be missing here. Is this going to be about stuff that once again happened off screen or something and that is what Will is upset over? Or is still over what happened before? Is that why things were so cut up with the Wilson reunion?
Because this part of it cannot possibly be made about Sami, EJ, Dan or Jen?

Sevprince
Member Avatar

michr544125
Apr 7 2013, 12:49 PM
I think that Wilson will be in some social event or something and meet up with Brian who of course gets flirty with Sonny and that doesn't sit well with Will. So, Will confronts Brian and in that confrontation the stuff that happened and didn't happen before between them gets cleared up. You would care if someone was pursuing your boyfriend and being all flirtation with them.

MMk9987

That comment that Gabi made to Rafe about finding love is funny.since little does she know he already has.

camera shy

MMk9987
Apr 7 2013, 04:02 PM
That comment that Gabi made to Rafe about finding love is funny.since little does she know he already has.
Well if you're referring to Kate, I don't think he's found love, he's found great sex. I think Gabi's comment might be foreshadowing one of the new actresses coming on board being his new love interest.

AFaithL

camera shy
Apr 7 2013, 06:15 PM
MMk9987
Well if you're referring to Kate, I don't think he's found love, he's found great sex. I think Gabi's comment might be foreshadowing one of the new actresses coming on board being his new love interest.
And he (Rafe) deserves it, too. Can't wait for him to be chemistry tested with other actresses closer to his own age. Hope he does find love with one of them!

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Apr 7 2013, 06:39 PM
camera shy
MMk9987
And he (Rafe) deserves it, too. Can't wait for him to be chemistry tested with other actresses closer to his own age. Hope he does find love with one of them!
Me too, but I want it to have a really, really good story attached. I want a new juicy story :P

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Ditto. Days needs to get back to the slow-but-steady-burn romance instead of just schlepping the characters in the sack together to see if it works. If she is indeed meant for a potential love-interest for Rafe, let us get to know her first.
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, Apr 7 2013, 07:37 PM.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Maybe they could have two characters go on a date before making love whoopee while declaring themselves soulmates, until a minor misunderstanding causes them to hate each other forever and they amazingly find another once-in-a-lifetime soulmate the next day.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

TreasureCove
Apr 7 2013, 08:21 PM
Maybe they could have two characters go on a date before making love whoopee while declaring themselves soulmates, until a minor misunderstanding causes them to hate each other forever and they amazingly find another once-in-a-lifetime soulmate the next day.
What a novel idea! :blulaugh:

Bettyrj

Floridagirl
Apr 7 2013, 07:19 PM
AFaithL
camera shy
MMk9987
Me too, but I want it to have a really, really good story attached. I want a new juicy story :P
How about putting Rafe back with Nicole? If her baby is alive, I think the writers could make it Rafe's baby because she slept with him around the time she had sex with EJ, didn't she? That would solve the problem of who's the baby's father.

NicGil

Bettyrj
Apr 7 2013, 10:51 PM
Floridagirl
Apr 7 2013, 07:19 PM
AFaithL
camera shy

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
How about putting Rafe back with Nicole? If her baby is alive, I think the writers could make it Rafe's baby because she slept with him around the time she had sex with EJ, didn't she? That would solve the problem of who's the baby's father.
Nicole never actually slept with Rafe. Of course that could change if tptb chose to rewrite history. I'd much prefer they didn't even though I really want Nicole to have a baby.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply