Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 15th; *updated 4/8*
Topic Started: Apr 3 2013, 10:06 AM (40,081 Views)
BeeBee
Member Avatar

Aimikins
Apr 4 2013, 10:02 AM
Lil
Apr 3 2013, 11:56 AM
I'm just really digging Vargas. And Nicole should be able to show some of her Nicoleness with him. I'm all for it. Eric bores the shit out of me. And I'm digging SD infinitely more than GV on every level.
I know I am in the minority here but I will say it: I don't care for Vargas at all. If he was off the screen tomorrow I wouldn't care. I guess I don't see what you all see....he actually bores me :shrug:
You are not alone.Not only do I not find him attractive,I am totally repulsed by him.If they allow Nicole to have sex with him,I may just move on putting that hour to better use until that is over.It's disgusting to put Nicole with a blackmailing psycopathic menancing piece of crap who is apparently continuing his criminal ways inspite of the help offered by Eric and Hope.I mean this is a guy who stabbed Nick and had a part in making Nick the person he is today.I like Nicole as a character so no I do not want even a chaste kiss between Nicole and Vargas or Vargas and anyone.If he had truly reformed maybe but not the way his character is being shown.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Bee
Apr 5 2013, 12:01 PM
rfsexton
Apr 5 2013, 11:19 AM
Quote:

Wednesday ("Proposal")
Sami gives EJ an answer to his proposal;

Sami please tell that Scum Sucking Maggot Rapist NO!!!

:x :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :run: :run: :run:
Sami might say no as in, "No. Not until you f*ck me six ways to Sunday."
I think he already has.

LisaElizabeth

Sami and EJ are biding their time before she and Rafe need to find their way back to each other. I am anxiously awaiting Chloe's deception to come to light--her whole return has been such sloppy writing. I want Kristen to be made a fool of in front of Brady, John and Marlena...and pretty much all of Salem. And Nick...oh Nick...I am so sick of him feeling possession of Will's baby and controlling Gabi. He needs to get whacked by Vargas or Stefano...OR BOTH!!! Time for Nick to go back to prison or six feet under.
Edited by LisaElizabeth, Apr 8 2013, 01:04 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

LisaElizabeth
Apr 8 2013, 01:01 AM
Sami and EJ are biding their time before she and Rafe need to find their way back to each other. I am anxiously awaiting Chloe's deception to come to light--her whole return has been such sloppy writing. I want Kristen to be made a fool of in front of Brady, John and Marlena...and pretty much all of Salem. And Nick...oh Nick...I am so sick of him feeling possession of Will's baby and controlling Gabi. He needs to get whacked by Vargas or Stefano...OR BOTH!!! Time for Nick to go back to prison or six feet under.
Personally, I hope that I never see Safe again, character Sami was totally destroyed and there was nothing entertaining with her at all in this pair but it is a soap so anything can happen, lol and it is enough with Dannifer That Sucks the life out of the Entire the show I don't see These couples as a selling concept right now 2013 :) same thing with characters like Rafe, Daniel, etc. I find them dull and not appealing or entertaining in any way but this is only my opinion, there are surely others who think different. And I don't want to see Kristen lose anything you see, I root for characters like Kristen, EJ etc because I find them far more interesting than the rest. Nick is a different matter they have written him as a one note jerk right now there's nothing there that appeals except that he's a really big idiot, lol

One more thing how the hell could they take a sexy drop dead beautiful character like Chloe and put her with boring Dannifer? and don't let me start with the writing of this character, it is a disaster, I can only speak for myself but I would rather have seen her with other characters and in a completely different sl.
Edited by The Scorpion, Apr 8 2013, 06:29 AM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Actually, Blake Berris is too valuable a commodity for them to "whack" Nick.
IMHO
Edited by ladyofthelake, Apr 8 2013, 05:53 AM.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Apr 8 2013, 05:53 AM
Actually, Blake Berris is too valuable a commodity for them to "whack" Nick.
IMHO
I agree that Blake is a phenomenal actor, but unfortunately the writing is one-sided for his character but this might change over time?

lysie
Member Avatar

A regretful Chloe tells Daniel and Jennifer sheís leaving town to get her head straight
Marlena is disappointed by Johnís request
Hope tells Ciara that Bo is coming home soon
Vargas and Nicole begin to make love in the rectory
Anne is determined to expose Cameronís secret life
Victor, Marlena and Brady all come close to seeing the picture of Sy and Kristen

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

more of a borefest for me. Of course Eric is going to walk into the love making. But in the church rectory, Days has no freaking shame.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 8 2013, 06:41 AM
Vargas and Nicole begin to make love in the rectory
:puke: :puke: :puke: Couldn't the do it somewhere else?
Edited by Laufeyson, Apr 8 2013, 06:52 AM.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
Apr 8 2013, 06:48 AM
more of a borefest for me. Of course Eric is going to walk into the love making. But in the church rectory, Days has no freaking shame.
I'm grossed out by this honestly. This is why Nicole needed to have a place of her own and not live at the church!

MissLola
Member Avatar

I am not surprised at all. I gave up a long time ago on them writing Nicole the way I want to see her. As a strong female lead instead of a grown woman with almost no self esteem. :shame:

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

OK, so Nicole and Vargas gets heavy and dirty this could be interesting but it depends on how the story goes after that. The rest sounds :sleep:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

FUCK this show on Ericole...the ONLY fucking thing I have to actually want and they fuck it up for me....Nicole was JUST fantasizing over Eric just a few weeks ago, what gives and I know that he's off limits but get real...it's just so stupid for her just to fuck Vargas.....come on...and in the rectory? GMAFB

Romancer66

I'm relieved for Chloe's sake that she's leaving without being 100% destroyed. Good for NB for not sticking around so Tomsell could crap on her character any further. I'm sure it's only a matter of weeks before Fetch get their next obstacle in JJ. While I'm not optimistic about the ultimate outcome of that, at least someone will be opposing this sickening couple whom Jen-Jen can't dismiss as "a jealous witch" or the devil incarnate.

Can't say the other spoilers interest me. After a short uptick, the show seems to be sputtering again.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Really, Nicole?! :facepalm:

It's time for Chloe to go and get back with Phillip. He's a clear upgrade over Daniel.

I hope this is where Bo's departure story begins.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
You say you're a rude boy Show me what you got

Nicole has no shame....damn in a rectory? :blulaugh:

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 8 2013, 07:33 AM
FUCK this show on Ericole...the ONLY fucking thing I have to actually want and they fuck it up for me....Nicole was JUST fantasizing over Eric just a few weeks ago, what gives and I know that he's off limits but get real...it's just so stupid for her just to fuck Vargas.....come on...and in the rectory? GMAFB
In her mind he IS off limits so I understand her moving away from Eric because she has no plans to be with him in any way but sleeping with Vargas at the rectory is just ewww!

Unfortunately for viewers who WANT Ericole this show will continue to ruin Nicole and any of her pairings as they have done for the last decade, it's a hard reality to face but I have now accepted it.
Edited by Laufeyson, Apr 8 2013, 07:59 AM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
And on Friday's show wasn't she crying and praying over Eric leaving Salem? I hate what they are doing to her character. Where is her story? How sad...such a good actress and they reduce her to screwing Vargas in the rectory. Sick asshole writers.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Apr 8 2013, 07:58 AM
LuvingLumi
And on Friday's show wasn't she crying and praying over Eric leaving Salem? I hate what they are doing to her character. Where is her story? How sad...such a good actress and they reduce her to screwing Vargas in the rectory. Sick asshole writers.
They don't care about Nicole or Ari's talent.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

magicsteacher
Apr 8 2013, 07:58 AM
LuvingLumi
She was....those scenes got me teary eyed for her....and now this....the ONLY thing and I know it's a full fan spin here is that she does believe that he will never return from the conference and will get transferred to another parish and not come back to Salem....at least that is what it seemed would happen. The phrasing of that spoiler and the use of the word, 'begin' makes me think they don't 'continue'...in other words someone stops them from continuing and I can see Eric being the one to do it....he witnesses her and this guy Vargas going at it and it sparks his feelings for her.....that is the ONLY way I can see this making sense, especially if they play up this week and next week with Nicole being distraught over Eric's departure....I can see her spiraling and ending up in Vargas' arms as a result.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply