Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 15th; *updated 4/8*
Topic Started: Apr 3 2013, 10:06 AM (40,464 Views)
james0479
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 9 2013, 02:52 PM
LuvingLumi
Apr 9 2013, 02:48 PM
Supergirlx2
Apr 9 2013, 02:45 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Apr 9 2013, 05:48 AM
I thought it was Hope telling Ciara that Bo is on his way home......
lol. i just said the exact same thing.
Maybe Theo's powers have rubbed off and now Ciara is the one that sees the future...

this show....
Don't forget that Bo had "visions" for a while in 2009. Do we know if Ciara's fallen off any ladders lately? ;)
Lol....I totally forgot about Bo's Ladder to Psychic Visions. *Shudders*
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Apr 9 2013, 09:16 AM
Brady thinking John would ever develop any sort of "feelings" for Kristen. I just....can't. John would rather kill himself than have anything to do with Kristen, even if she turned in Mother Theresa herself - simply because of all the pain she put his family through.

Also, John's "plan" is dumb to begin with. God forbid we get even more creepy, creepy flashbacks to remind us how disgusting J/K were back in their heyday. Ain't nobody got time for that.
And also the fact that John's been in love with Marlena every single day for the last 27 years.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Apr 9 2013, 02:13 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 8 2013, 09:02 AM
tomsawyer
Apr 8 2013, 08:17 AM
I don't mind the Nicole/Vargas spoiler at all. Nicole is obviously trying to fight her attraction to Eric because she can never have him. So hooking up with Vargas is not just because she wants some sex (it's been nearly 9 months people!), but it's also about trying to make an emotional break from Eric. And as to them hooking up in the rectory, eh it's a soap. But most importantly, they need to hook up somewhere Eric can catch them.
I realize all of this but I still am -_- . I'll put my emotions to the side to see how this plays out. If/When Eric sees this, he will be pissed for a myriad of reasons. That will be interesting to see.
Yeah, it will be extremely interesting to see...how Greg Vaughan's "pissed off" Eric manages to act exactly like, and be just as boring as, his "normal, everyday" Eric. I expect lots of stern comments recited in a slow, measured, mumbled, passionless way, and maybe he'll even go completely crazy and use the word "heck"! :sarcasm:
Lol, he's already used the word "hell" when he thought he was being transfered.

newlabone

ALL I WANT IS A NEW HEAD WRITING TEAM. SOMEONE WHO CAN WRITE GREAT INTERESTING STORIES WITH LOVE , SUSPENSE , INTRIGUE, DRAMA. KATE IS SUCH A STRONG CAST MEMBER AND ALL SHES BEEN DOING IS YELLING AT SAMMI FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER. NOW SHES DOING RAFE.......AM I SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED? I LOVED THE WILSON STORY LINE ,BUT THE WRITER REALLY MESSED THAT UP . I DON'T WATCH DAYS MUCH ANYMORE. OUT OF THE LAST 13 SHOWS I HAVE TO SAY I WATCH A FEW MINUTES OUT OF TWO SHOWS AND I JUST TURNED THE CHANNEL. I JUST DON'T WATCH OR EVEN MISS DAYS CAUSE THE WRITER JUST GOT EVERYTHING RUINED. THEY ARE JUST PUSHING JENNIFER/DANIEL DOWN EVERYONE THROAT. SEND THEM OFF SOMEWHERE NOT MANY OF USE CARES ABOUT THEM. THANK GOODNESS CHOLE WILL SOON BE GONE. CAMERON A STRIPPER WHAT A VERY VERY VERY INTERESTING STORYLINE........IS THAT ALL YOU CAN COME UP WITH? HOPE IS JUST ON SCREEN LOOKING LIKE ALL I HAVE TO DO IS SMILE AT THE CAMERA CAUSE THE MORON WRITER GOT NOTHING FOR ME. WRITER GET THE POINT YOU TWO, YOUR BLINKING USELESS AND KEN CORDAY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF TO KEEP YOU TWO AROUND. OH Y AND R YOU HAVE A NEW VIEWER. :wave: :wave: :shame: :embarrassed: :sleep2: GET THE POINT!!!!!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

you lost me with the caps. :-/

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

I guess nothing has really changed from the last spoilers that I checked, last month. I miss the Days where it used to be exciting to watch. And characters at least made some sense. John is still sniffing in the way of Brady and Kristen... If his kid never learned from all the horror stories of the past about Kristen John needs to let him find out for himself what she`s really like. It`s what Brady deserves for being so completely blind and stupid and taking up with a woman that likely is supposed to have 25 years on him or better.
Brady also needs to stop falling in love and wanting to marry every woman he hooks up with. His instant true love affliction is getting old.
And I hope Sami just goes ahead and marries EJ so they can start writing their next breakup. I don`t buy their in love when Sami loves every man she`s with at the time and EJ seems to be unable to stay faithful if faced with a tall pretty blond.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

That's precisely it - the pace of the show is just so unbearably slow it's ridiculous. It was Nick & Gabi's wedding day for what - two weeks? Dan & Jen... :blah: :puke: ...Kritter & Brainless :moon: . I agree about EJ and Sami - get the show on the road already - the question is, who will screw up first? If they'd pick up the speed at which they tell the stories, it - in my opinion - might make it all easier to watch. As of right now? :bedtime: :sleep2:
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, Apr 10 2013, 03:16 PM.

tylerbo20

this show is horrible...why hasnt anything changed...oh cause its not up for renewal yet? thats the only time things change...i was really enjoying MarDar's writing better than what we had and now were back in the same place...this show needs to be pimped out by NBC like ABC pimped out GH for their 50th...but sadly with this shitie head writer nothing will change. well who knows maybe hopefully Melanie will return for the 50th. and they will play beer pong in town square. fingers crossed!

tylerbo20

ps Victor needs to get back with Kate and then Vivian can return and tell them she is Phillips true mother pss after maggie and egg babies leave town

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

lachelle73
Apr 8 2013, 11:16 AM
I don't see anything wrong with Will letting Brian know that Sonny is his so back off. And I don't think Brian is a better man than Will in any shape, form or fashion. Sonny choose Will so Brian needs to let it go.
i do think Brian needs to let it go, Cause Sonny deserves a walking disaster like Will for being so stupid, and I also think Brian is a better than Will in everyshape, form or fashion possible. Will got nothing on Brian Absolutely nothing!

Daytime
Member Avatar

Teasers week April 15th

4/15, Rafe’s slip of the tongue ticks off Kate; while Nicole and Vargas talk about the future.

4/16, EJ Proposes to Sami.

4/18, Will takes a stand where Sonny is concerned.

4/19, Hope shares good news with Ciara.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Daytime
Apr 11 2013, 06:40 PM
Teasers week April 15th

4/15, Rafe’s slip of the tongue ticks off Kate
Gross.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

Daytime
Teasers week April 15th

4/15, Rafe’s slip of the tongue ticks off Kate; while Nicole and Vargas talk about the future.

I bet Rafe calls Kate, Sami during some makeout session and if he does, that tells me Safe is still on the table.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Daytime
Teasers week April 15th

4/15 - meh - don't love, but don't hate.
4/16 - don't give a shit. even if they do get married, they'll eventually break up. they always do.
4/18 - what's Will taking a stand about?
4/19 - yay for Hope/Ciara scenes, even though we know it's going to be short-lived happiness.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Teasers week April 15th

He calls her Sami?

No fishing hat this time please!

Go Will!

I am very curious what they are doing with Bo.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I think Rafe mentions that Kate is still obsessed with Stefano. She's kinda been acting like it lately

samwel

I cannot wait for EJ's proposal :wub:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers week of April 15th

4/15, Daniel tells Jennifer he knows about Chloe's scheming; Kristen, Victor and Brady work together; Rafe inadvertently foils efforts to reconcile with Kate; Vargas and Nicole become closer.

4/16, Chloe apologizes and leaves town; Anne intends to bring Jennifer down; Brady unknowingly gives the envelope from Sy to Marlena; Stefano offers to take care of Sy; John wants to meet with Marlena; Nicole talks to Vargas about their relationship.

4/17, Sami responds to E.J.'s proposal; Lucas irks Kate with an observation about Rafe; Vargas pressures Nick; John gives Kristen a gift; Brady and Marlena come close to finding the picture from Sy.

4/18, Kristen searches for the photo from Sy; Maggie tells Brady the significance of John's gift to Kristen; Will confronts Brian; Abigail and Chad try to guard Cameron from Anne.

4/19, Brady tells John to leave Kristen alone; Kristen tries to prevent Brady from seeing the photo; Hope tells Ciara Bo is coming home; Vargas and Nicole get close; Abigail learns Anne is getting closer to causing Cameron to lose his job.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Ugh! I'm so not surprised that they're having Kate all hung up on Rafe and insecure about his feelings. Rafe is only second to Daniel in the specialness of his penis according to GT. Sucks. Oh well, Rate was fun while they lasted.

Can't wait to see Everett's schmoopy proposal. I hope he doesn't disappoint!

Glad to see that at least something is causing drama in the Bristen story.

Looks like the focus on Fetch ends on 4/16. THANK GOD!!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Wow, we actually get a victor/kristen scene? Yesssssss.

Hopefully Brady leaves them alone so the insults can fly!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply