Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 15th; *updated 4/8*
Topic Started: Apr 3 2013, 10:06 AM (40,078 Views)
TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Here it is folks, the climax of Chloe's return to Salem, Chloe Lane's last perfomance in this "A" storyline they've been building to since her return

Posted Image

Quote:

4/16, Chloe apologizes and leaves town

Posted Image

Edited by TreasureCove, Apr 11 2013, 11:47 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I'm already in tears about ejami's proposal and it hasn't even happened yet! :wub: I cannot contain the fangirl! She is out of control! I'm going to be a hot, disgusting mess by next week. :laugh:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 11 2013, 10:53 PM
I'm already in tears about ejami's proposal and it hasn't even happened yet! :wub: I cannot contain the fangirl! She is out of control! I'm going to be a hot, disgusting mess by next week. :laugh:
It sounds like it's going to be pretty good. I like that they're having this whole conversation about it, rather than just a quick "Marry me?" and "Yes!" Sounds like I might end up doing some fangirling myself next week.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

tomsawyer
Apr 11 2013, 11:22 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 11 2013, 10:53 PM
It sounds like it's going to be pretty good. I like that they're having this whole conversation about it, rather than just a quick "Marry me?" and "Yes!" Sounds like I might end up doing some fangirling myself next week.
I'm going to head over to CVS this weekend to stock up on tissues, just in case. I need to be prepared. It's going to be that kind of week for me next week.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Daytime
Apr 11 2013, 06:40 PM
Teasers week April 15th

4/15, Rafe’s slip of the tongue ticks off Kate; while Nicole and Vargas talk about the future.

4/16, EJ Proposes to Sami.

4/18, Will takes a stand where Sonny is concerned.

4/19, Hope shares good news with Ciara.
all that I see IS THAT EJ Proposes. I expect that these scenes will provide a lot of feelings :wub: I've said it before but will say it again EJami has everything for entertaining tv :)
I do not want to see Kate in Rafe's orbit any more because unfortunately when women team up with him, they lose the fire, spark and backbone.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Rate could of had a nice little friends with benefits thing. Similiar to Ejate several years ago. They would have been allies through this Wabi baby ordeal and when the time came they would part ways, no hurt feelings, and remained friendly. This show screws things up way to much. :flipoff:

pspcindy
Member Avatar

JB you are not alone. Next week will be sobbing time for me. But it will be so sweet.

Finally a story for EJ and Sami that is truly romantic and finds them both all in.

Btw, pass the tissues.

spartan
Member Avatar

Quote:

4/16, EJ Proposes to Sami

I'm still in shock. I've been waiting too damn long to see these words when both EJ and Sami are all in the relationship. I can't wait to see how EJ does it. :cloud9:

samwel

Oh I cannot wait for the proposal and the conversation that goes along with it. :wub2:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I'm wondering if this spoiler

4/15, Rafe inadvertently foils efforts to reconcile with Kate

has something to do with this one:

4/17, Lucas irks Kate with an observation about Rafe

It could be related and it might not be. Given that Lucas just offered Rafe on a silver platter to Jennifer, he could tell Kate that he wants to hook up his sister with Rafe since she's finally free of Daniel. Problem is that obviously Lucas has no clue that his mom is fucking Kate, that would piss off Kate. OR It could have to do something with the spoiler above. If the speculations are correct that somehow Rafe calls Kate Sami by mistake, maybe Lucas makes an observation that Rafe might not be over Sami or something similar...and that pisses Kate off. Who knows but at least Lucas is making an appearance.

camera shy

LuvingLumi
Apr 12 2013, 08:02 AM

It could be related and it might not be. Given that Lucas just offered Rafe on a silver platter to Jennifer, he could tell Kate that he wants to hook up his sister with Rafe since she's finally free of Daniel. Problem is that obviously Lucas has no clue that his mom is fucking Kate, that would piss off Kate. OR It could have to do something with the spoiler above. If the speculations are correct that somehow Rafe calls Kate Sami by mistake, maybe Lucas makes an observation that Rafe might not be over Sami or something similar...and that pisses Kate off. Who knows but at least Lucas is making an appearance.
I think you're right on both guesses. It would be just like Days to have EJ propose to Sami and in the same week Safe anvils start dropping. Love Lucas and I hope he picks up on Kate's posessiveness of Rafe.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

camera shy
Apr 12 2013, 08:42 AM
LuvingLumi
Apr 12 2013, 08:02 AM

I think you're right on both guesses. It would be just like Days to have EJ propose to Sami and in the same week Safe anvils start dropping. Love Lucas and I hope he picks up on Kate's posessiveness of Rafe.
Rafe might want to delve into exactly what it was that Stefano had on Kate to make her marry him. Or you would think if Daniel were any real kind of friend he would clue Rafe in to how a little roll in the hay can turn quite extreme when Kate is involved.

Either way this storyline with Rafe and Kate has worn it's welcome.
Edited by Hamilton, Apr 12 2013, 10:11 AM.

thepadange

Daytime
Apr 3 2013, 10:06 AM
John wants to meet with Marlena;
Marlena is disappointed by John's request
John gives Kristen a symbolic present from their past.
Brady thinks John still has feelings for Kristen;
Could it be that John asks Marlena for an open marriage (in case they are married) before he tries to seduce Kristen? (there was a blind item (DC) about that) or maybe for a divorce?
I would like to hope Days won't go that far and I honestly hate the fact that this thought just crossed my mind. /Please please go away!/
Edited by thepadange, Apr 12 2013, 04:15 PM.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

I'm GIDDY with excitement that the Bristen/Jarlena storyline is FIZZINALLY getting some front-burner time!! :cheer:

And, I'm no EJ/Sami fan, but to all those who do love them, CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope you enjoy the scenes and they're everything you've been waiting for for YEARS!! :peace:

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Wait...Chloe really is just leaving town? And that's it? That can't be. Even for this show...that can't be it.

Aurora214

I was so friggin excited when jennifer had decided to go to london...WTH!!! when is she just gonna leave salem.....she can take Daniel with her too!!!!

Aurora214

px780
Apr 12 2013, 03:45 PM
Wait...Chloe really is just leaving town? And that's it? That can't be. Even for this show...that can't be it.
the real question is....will she take Parker with her??? I mean she couldn't possible leave her little boy behind to be with Daniel and Jennifer...she would have to be out her damn mind!

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 7 2013, 10:10 AM
TreasureCove
Apr 7 2013, 10:03 AM
EJ's hiding the fact that he stole John's money to shame Sami's family and further his own career, which led to the pub shooting that almost killed Sami, Will, Allie, Sydney, Johnny, Roman, Caroline, Marlena, John. That's a huge thing to hide.
Maybe they'll bring it back up; I don't know. However, it looks like tptb have dropped that entire s/l. I think Drake said as much in an interview a while back. I actually think it would be interesting to see ejami tackle that if they bring it back up again.
See, this is what I dislikes with soaps.

They ignore history due to different writers, visions etc.. they are not consistent. A fan.. will always remember.

Like the rape thing,.. Its always sticking up in fan discussions about EJ and Sami. I wasn't watching when that happened. I happened quite early, I guess, in the show and they should have never kept EJ if they went that road with him. Instead they made him into a romantic contender for Sami... Perhaps they where not planning to keep James aka EJ,... and they could certainly not predict that there would be so many fans out there for that kind of coupling, liking them not so much due to their history but more the possibilities and chemistry between the characters and actors. They should have that character killed and then a twin showing up having feelings for Sami if they wanted to keep James on. .. but that didnt happen.

Since I wasn't watching when that particular plot happened,.. I can enjoy my EJAMI.

But seriously though, these forgotten/dropped plots keep making holes in the overall feel of the story. You are here to enjoy a story,.. not pieces of it. This ring thing.. or egg?? so weird.. and the whole thing with McAlister. I though there was an exciting potential with him.. and they dropped him like nothing. He could have become an exciting character .. and colorful as Stefano or Victor with time and effort.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Laufeyson
Apr 9 2013, 02:33 AM
The Scorpion
Apr 9 2013, 01:50 AM
I really wonder if it is so that Days is really going to go there with John and Kristen have sex? Nicole and Vargas either it will be a hit or a miss, I can see that the story will roll with the good guy, the damsel in distress, bad guy blah blah blah. The thing is that I have seen these stories before and I think that they are old-fashioned.
Eww to John sleeping with Kristen.

Although Vargas and Nicole (eww) are not to my taste, I'm well aware that they might salvage this disastrously slow story due to GV/AZ/SD chemistry but I'm too jaded to believe they will bother. Nicole has been destroyed imo. So who knows where this will go, there are so many things I would change to try and make it work but that will never make it to screen I'm afraid?
I have to agree,.. I do not see John as Kristen as lovers. I don't care if they are suppose to be in the same age range.. he looks to old for her anyways. The actress is just to hot. I am just not feeling John anymore,.. considering how he acts against Kristen now and in the past I will never believe that he had feelings for her.
Edited by DayDreamer, Apr 13 2013, 09:47 AM.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

MissLola
Apr 9 2013, 05:42 AM
I liked Rate at first as a fun, casual fling. But after their numerous breakup/makeups it is getting old. Also I have zero desire to watch her get " insecure" over it. I like Kate confident and strong.
Very true,.. is this the best they could have done for Kate.. or Rafe that matter? Its just such a off couple. Just do not return boring SAFE again.. just because they can't place Rafe with someone if this RATE is not working out. ... sighs,.. they should have never removed carrie.
Edited by DayDreamer, Apr 13 2013, 09:50 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply