Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 15th; *updated 4/8*
Topic Started: Apr 3 2013, 10:06 AM (40,662 Views)
Lil
Member Avatar

I'm just really digging Vargas. And Nicole should be able to show some of her Nicoleness with him. I'm all for it. Eric bores the shit out of me. And I'm digging SD infinitely more than GV on every level.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

LuvingLumi
Apr 3 2013, 11:31 AM
Supergirlx2
Apr 3 2013, 11:11 AM
LuvingLumi
Apr 3 2013, 10:56 AM
Supergirlx2
Apr 3 2013, 10:55 AM
Hope AND Ciara mentioned in a spoiler?! Posted Image
i wonder if the "good news" is that Bo is coming home and then he never arrives. then again, knowing Days, Hope's "good news" will be that Ciara got into a special school, and we still won't have another Bo mention. How long has it been now? 2 months since anyone's said anything about Bo??
They need to start explaining what is up with Bo and soon. The way they've handled PR leaving is abysmal....seriously how wack?
agreed. i think that they may have initially put it off because they hoped that Peter would change his mind and return to the show, but we passed that "ok, so i guess he's not gonna return right now" moment months ago. Victor & Rafe asking Hope what was up with Bo should've started to kick off their explanation. instead, we got those two short moments and then nothing. no Hope being mysterious, no one else asking and her avoiding. simply nothing.
Frankly I don't see PR returning until Tomlin is gone. There are a few character/actors that seem to have a problem when he's anywhere near the show...PR, the DH's and BD to name a few.
Tomlin doesn't like Kristian either, which is probably why he was in no hurry to give her a story, or even properly utilize her within the other stories. I agree with you about Peter. There's no love lost between Peter & Tomlin.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

Lil
Apr 3 2013, 11:56 AM
I'm just really digging Vargas. And Nicole should be able to show some of her Nicoleness with him. I'm all for it. Eric bores the shit out of me. And I'm digging SD infinitely more than GV on every level.
See, I love GV. He has a ton of sex appeal. But Eric's passiveness has got to go. Nicole has needs, so step it up, brother. And yes, SD is a find!

Lil
Member Avatar

I've never seen GV on anything else. but what I have seen from him acting-wise leaves much to be desired. He is a good "eye actor" and he's had moments here and there...but most of the time he flub lines or mumbles so damn much I can't understand him. I'm hopeful...but so far for me...SD is waaaaaaay > GV

ETA: I don't know...maybe the mumbling thing is just the way he's playing Eric being a priest. Something needs to light a fire under his ass! Hopefully Varcole will do just that. I did enjoy some of the scenes where Eric ripped into Brady though. He really just needs to quit it with the whispery mumbly talk and maybe then I can get on board lol
Edited by Lil, Apr 3 2013, 12:08 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Pookie
Lil
Apr 3 2013, 11:52 AM
No Tannifer (so far)!!! Halle-freakin-lujah!!!

:rockon:

And more Vargas! Sweet!

WilSon, Brian, Nicole, Vargas, John, Kristen...Yay!!

Hope & Ciara? what's the news? Ciara is going to have her communion then be shipped off to wherever the Hell Bo is, probably lol But, they could bringher back SORASed and SORAS Theo...that's be cool. Something needs some shaking up in the younger group...

Brady hurling accusations will likely just be more of the petulant teenager schtick toward J&M...Sick of it, honestly.

VERY intrigued by the gift from John to Kristen, though I know not to get my hopes up. with my luck it's just a typo and Brady gives her some crappy keychain or something lol
I think a handful of tweens in Salem are ripe for being SORAS-ed. Ciara, Theo, JJ and Allie. Bump them up to 13/14 years old and get junior high/high scene going for the summer.
JJ's already a 13/14 year old teen. I think it would make more sense to bring back a same-aged JT than to SORAS a bunch of kids that should still be kids. I don't think the show really needs more kids having teen problems. IMO, what the show needs is non-romance-based stories. Maybe a good kidnapping, or trying to take over someone's company, or a murder plot. Something to really shake things up. The only "bad guys" on the show right now are the people that are trying to break people up or keep people apart.

Lil
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 3 2013, 12:08 PM
Pookie
Lil

And more Vargas! Sweet!

Hope & Ciara? what's the news? Ciara is going to have her communion then be shipped off to wherever the Hell Bo is, probably lol But, they could bringher back SORASed and SORAS Theo...that's be cool. Something needs some shaking up in the younger group...

Brady hurling accusations will likely just be more of the petulant teenager schtick toward J&M...Sick of it, honestly.

VERY intrigued by the gift from John to Kristen, though I know not to get my hopes up. with my luck it's just a typo and Brady gives her some crappy keychain or something lol
I think a handful of tweens in Salem are ripe for being SORAS-ed. Ciara, Theo, JJ and Allie. Bump them up to 13/14 years old and get junior high/high scene going for the summer.
JJ's already a 13/14 year old teen. I think it would make more sense to bring back a same-aged JT than to SORAS a bunch of kids that should still be kids. I don't think the show really needs more kids having teen problems. IMO, what the show needs is non-romance-based stories. Maybe a good kidnapping, or trying to take over someone's company, or a murder plot. Something to really shake things up. The only "bad guys" on the show right now are the people that are trying to break people up or keep people apart.
I agree. I was really hoping that bringing back "office" sets and CW vs. MadWorld was going to actually GO somewhere and it hasn't at all! I love Kate in those kinds of stories. Victor as well.

A murder plot would be amazing. Especially if Taniel, Jennifer, Cameron, Chad, Gabi, Maggie, Fauxman or Sami were the one who got murdered lol Any one of them, I'm cool with lol

ETA: Or Rafe. Rafe can go too lol
Edited by Lil, Apr 3 2013, 12:12 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Lil
Apr 3 2013, 12:11 PM
Supergirlx2
Apr 3 2013, 12:08 PM
Pookie
Lil

And more Vargas! Sweet!

I agree. I was really hoping that bringing back "office" sets and CW vs. MadWorld was going to actually GO somewhere and it hasn't at all! I love Kate in those kinds of stories. Victor as well.

A murder plot would be amazing. Especially if Taniel, Jennifer, Cameron, Chad, Gabi, Maggie, Fauxman or Sami were the one who got murdered lol Any one of them, I'm cool with lol

ETA: Or Rafe. Rafe can go too lol
i think most can agree that MarDar had good ideas and had a good mix of romantic stories, mysteries, office battles, etc. They started off well, but, as i've said before, it seems like higher-ups told them to change the stories & take them in different directions.

I have no objections to getting rid of Rafe, especially since he seems to be the one character that keeps getting mentioned over & over as a possible new man for Hope. lol.

Sevprince

Daytime
Apr 3 2013, 10:06 AM
National Enquirer

Will has a face to face confrontation with Brian about Sonny

credit: jcren
Yes, finally a spoilers about Wilson and their relationship. I can't wait to see this confrontation. I can't wait for Brian to lay some hard truths to Will. I can't wait to see Will fight for Sonny and defend his relationship with him and maybe express why Sonny is important to him.

After this, Wilson talk about their relationship. That would be the logical step but it might not happen or it happens off screen.

I also don't see any spoilers concerning the black hole of suck that is dannifer. Please stay that way. We deserve that after enduring these two past weeks.

AFaithL

Supergirlx2
Apr 3 2013, 12:22 PM

I have no objections to getting rid of Rafe, especially since he seems to be the one character that keeps getting mentioned over & over as a possible new man for Hope. lol.
Fauxman is the one who needs to go the MOST. At least Rafe is pretty to look at. And a lot less obnoxious.

AFaithL

Oops double post. Just goes to show how much I really despise that man.
Edited by AFaithL, Apr 3 2013, 12:41 PM.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Yay, no mention of Fetch (yet).

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

ArizonaDaze
Apr 3 2013, 12:50 PM
Yay, no mention of Fetch (yet).
probably because Jennifer's off collecting JJ so she can bring him back to Salem so he can be Chloe's replacement as the person trying to break Dannifer apart. Unlike Chloe, he'll eventually become a Dannifer cheerleader. (hopefully it won't be as a result of Maggie/Hope telling him to give the "new man" in his mother's life a chance. if it were anyone other than Dan that Jen was with, i'd welcome such a conversation between JJ & Hope.)

CPdays

I like Nicole and Vargas but hate Varcole as a nickname
Sounds like a medical condition that needs a cream to clear up.

I hope we see Will knock Brian for a loop. It was awesome seeing Sonny do it. Hopefully "Push over Will" is gone. I dislike him.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

I read that Kritter finds out that John & Marlena are not married - so I'm betting he baits her into trying to seduce him...I just wonder if the "gift" he gives her is a bug of some kind so Brady can see first-hand what his psycho-hosebeast fiancee' is all about. I still believe John spent that time in Europe formulating a plan - and he knows exactly how to think like Kritter as well as Stefano, Marlena and Brady...yeah - this is my happy place. :wave:

What I'm not looking forward to is the Hope storyline. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Bo & Hope, but I have a feeling that Hope & Ciara may go to visit Bo wherever he is, and Hope will come back ready to divorce him. :scared:

I'm not mentioning the Voldemorts...I don't even want to put that out there...all week with them has been treacherous. :moon:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Apr 3 2013, 01:24 PM
What I'm not looking forward to is the Hope storyline. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Bo & Hope, but I have a feeling that Hope & Ciara may go to visit Bo wherever he is, and Hope will come back ready to divorce him. :scared:
Why would Hope go visit Bo & then come back wanting to divorce him? She's the one that gave him the green light to go chase after Stefano, and why would she be annoyed that he wanted to spend an extended amount of time with their son, his wife, and their daughter (Bope's grandchild) that they haven't seen in years?? not to mention that Bo & Hope aren't technically married, unless something happened we don't know about.
it would make more sense that Hope tells Ciara that they're gonna go visit Bo, but when Hope goes to call Bo to tell them that they're coming, she can't get through to him, & when she calls Shawn, he tells his mom that Bo left weeks ago to chase after a lead & that he hasn't heard from him either.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

I think John is trying to play Kristen by tapping into her past feelings for him. I doubt it will work. :rolleyes:

Hot!Brian is back! :chee:

I like Vargas and Nicole but I hope they don't go too far in the "next step." I hope it's just a simple, chaste kiss. She just admitted she's loves Eric, what a month ago? Kinda weird. Plus, Nicole is still pretty emotional and vulnerable right now since she can't have Eric. Finally, I don't know if Vargas has genuine feelings for her. I'm kinda tired of her always going for guys that just use her or at best, have her as their second choice. I'd hate it if this is Vargas' motivation but now that I think about it... I should prepare myself in case that is what we are faced with in the future. He is one hot, but shady, mofo. :ermm:

I'll pretend for a moment that the lack of Dannifer spoilers mean we will be spared this s/l this week. However, NB's last airdate is around this time so... -_-

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Quote:

John gives Kristen a touching and meaningful gift

VD?

Quote:

Brady makes a bold accusation

Stefano ate the last twinkie?

Quote:

Hope has some good news for Ciara

Jennifer is moving to Tanzania, so they have the Horton house to themselves?

supercool74
Member Avatar

A confrontation between Will and Brian?! YES! :cheer: :cheer: I was hoping this would get picked up again sooner or later. I just hope that Will is not a pushover in this as well. He better fight for his man or I will be very disappointed. I've been so bored and disappointed with the way the WilSon story has been going lately. They aren't really doing a whole lot. I hope this changes very soon.

lachelle73

supercool74
Apr 3 2013, 02:51 PM
A confrontation between Will and Brian?! YES! :cheer: :cheer: I was hoping this would get picked up again sooner or later. I just hope that Will is not a pushover in this as well. He better fight for his man or I will be very disappointed. I've been so bored and disappointed with the way the WilSon story has been going lately. They aren't really doing a whole lot. I hope this changes very soon.
Yes get him Will, I want to see Will fight for Sonny the way Sonny always fights for him. Tell him off Will and bye bye Brian!! I hope Will and Sonny have a heart to heart about Will seeing Sonny and Brian kiss and they really be honest with eachother about their relationship. I think Will the fighter has emerged.

nanasmiles

I had read that someone was going to end up missing, and I bet that Hope is going to tell Ciara that Bo is coming home, then he disappears. That will give Patch a reason to come into the show and find Bo on his way home. :) I like it like this. lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply