Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 15th; *updated 4/8*
Topic Started: Apr 3 2013, 10:06 AM (40,758 Views)
Bee
Member Avatar

jackjenfan
Apr 10 2013, 03:07 PM
And I hope Sami just goes ahead and marries EJ so they can start writing their next breakup. I don`t buy their in love when Sami loves every man she`s with at the time and EJ seems to be unable to stay faithful if faced with a tall pretty blond.
More like EJ seems unable to stay faithful to a tall pretty blonde. He cheated on Nicole nonstop throughout their relationship. Emotionally she always took a backseat to his feelings for Sami. Whether he was loving Sami or loathing her, his feelings for her were always at the forefront of his mind. Then he had sex with both her sister and Sami while he was married to her. Yeow! Talk about cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater!

But I do agree with you on the "I hope Sami just goes ahead and marries EJ" part. :wub:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bettyrj

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 11 2013, 10:53 PM
I'm already in tears about ejami's proposal and it hasn't even happened yet! :wub: I cannot contain the fangirl! She is out of control! I'm going to be a hot, disgusting mess by next week. :laugh:
You and me both! And I could be their grandmother!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

JamaicanBeauty7
I'm already in tears about ejami's proposal and it hasn't even happened yet! :wub:
Me too... in a different way! ;)

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Apr 13 2013, 01:50 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
I'm already in tears about ejami's proposal and it hasn't even happened yet! :wub:
Me too... in a different way! ;)
No worries. I'll still pass you some tissues when the proposal happens. :D

MMk9987

I am not sure what Rafe could say to make Kate and him fight again.

as for Lucas I think you are right he might mention to Kate how he offered to set Jennifer up with Rafe now that she is no longer with Daniel.but little does he know Rafe is dating his mom. that might be what ticks her off

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

MMk9987
Apr 13 2013, 05:22 PM
I am not sure what Rafe could say to make Kate and him fight again.

as for Lucas I think you are right he might mention to Kate how he offered to set Jennifer up with Rafe now that she is no longer with Daniel.but little does he know Rafe is dating his mom. that might be what ticks her off
Please. No. Rafe is just becoming enjoyable again.

sonwill
Member Avatar

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/04/days-of-our-lives-preview-april-15-edition/

camera shy

sonwill
Apr 13 2013, 06:36 PM
Thanks. Now I know without a shadow of a doubt that Safe's not over. But honestly, Lucas of all people saying that Rafe won't ever find a love like Sami? I would hope that Rafe could find a woman who wouldn't cheat on him and commit herself only to him and not act the ugly way Sami did to him when he dared to disagree with her. One of those new actresses coming on board really should be Rafe's new love interest.

Sevprince

Quote:

Rafe and Kate’s attempts at reconciliation fall flat, partly because of Rafe’s ignorance and the other because of Lucas’ hurtful “truth” to Kate. Was Lucas right? Will Rafe never find another love like Sami?

Now they are using Lucas to prop Rafe. :redface:
I rather Lucas not be in the show then being used to prop this wannabe useless boring shit character. It doesn't even make sense. Lucas might not hate Rafe as much as he hates EJ but he still was married to and supposedly in love with the same woman. Lucas should have no use for Rafe. This fucking show and its hard on for everything Hernandez is making me sick. :puke:

Poor Kate, Lucas and Will and even Sami too.

lysie
Member Avatar

Sevprince
Apr 13 2013, 09:41 PM
Quote:

Rafe and Kate’s attempts at reconciliation fall flat, partly because of Rafe’s ignorance and the other because of Lucas’ hurtful “truth” to Kate. Was Lucas right? Will Rafe never find another love like Sami?

I rather Lucas not be in the show then being used to prop this wannabe useless boring shit character. It doesn't even make sense. Lucas might not hate Rafe as much as he hates EJ but he still was married to and supposedly in love with the same woman. Lucas should have no use for Rafe. This fucking show and its hard on for everything Hernandez is making me sick. :puke:

Sounds more like Sami propping to me.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

Sevprince
Quote:

In a way I can understand why Lycas would say that, maybe he's feeling the same way... I don't see why lucas would hate Rafe just because he was married to Sami. He never contributed to one negative thing that happened to Sami or their kids... Why would he hate Rafe for supposedly loving the same woman Lucas loved.. If anything they have that in common

camera shy

Kate shouldn't even be thinking about being long term with Rafe. She knows in a couple of years the age difference will really start to bother her and Rafe should be with someone who can give him a family. Man, I wish we could see Carrie and especially Austin's reaction to Rate.

camera shy

lysie
Apr 13 2013, 09:43 PM
Sevprince
Quote:

Sounds more like Sami propping to me.
It is propping Sami. And Lucas knows how badly Sami can treat the man she saids she loves. But no man can ever get over her. Sami is the Helen of Troy of Salem.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Sevprince
Quote:

They alreday use lucas to prop of ej all people more than once and right now lucas no idea to help will and act he never have deal with something like that despite something almost exactly like this happen to him if lucas act like he act now in past aside problay will would know as father there no will no be custody wars over will during so many years

lucas is the only that know what it like to be separated from his chlid [and not just 2 seconds]and yet is not really in story they really feelthat they try to sell like lucas doesnt matter in all of this and ej not only cares more, but can do more.
i consider that way worse than anything tiny nice lucas may say about rafe

there difference with rafe and ej aside both of them doing kate and claim to love sami

aside from trying to ruin lucas and sami relationship

ej really hurt lot sami [sami not care about it lucas still should if care about sami]ej try to kill lucas put hit on lucas brother philp and hurt so many other people

and what rafe did kiss carrie while still married to sami[while already cheat on rafe but rafe did not know that]

it more lucas loathe ej while only dislike rafe
Edited by Partnersincrime, Apr 14 2013, 04:36 AM.

samwel

Bee
Apr 13 2013, 10:10 AM
jackjenfan
Apr 10 2013, 03:07 PM
And I hope Sami just goes ahead and marries EJ so they can start writing their next breakup. I don`t buy their in love when Sami loves every man she`s with at the time and EJ seems to be unable to stay faithful if faced with a tall pretty blond.
More like EJ seems unable to stay faithful to a tall pretty blonde. He cheated on Nicole nonstop throughout their relationship. Emotionally she always took a backseat to his feelings for Sami. Whether he was loving Sami or loathing her, his feelings for her were always at the forefront of his mind. Then he had sex with both her sister and Sami while he was married to her. Yeow! Talk about cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater!

But I do agree with you on the "I hope Sami just goes ahead and marries EJ" part. :wub:
PREACH!

Tues and Wed is going to be so good.

As for Lucas :blah: , Kate is insecure, weeps and begs and eventually steps into her cage :rolleyes:

Cathalina

LuvingLumi
Apr 13 2013, 10:17 PM
Sevprince
Quote:

In a way I can understand why Lycas would say that, maybe he's feeling the same way... I don't see why lucas would hate Rafe just because he was married to Sami. He never contributed to one negative thing that happened to Sami or their kids... Why would he hate Rafe for supposedly loving the same woman Lucas loved.. If anything they have that in common
I agree with this. Race was always good to the kids and I have never seen him be disrespectful to Lucas at all. Lucas, out of all of Sami's men, has pretty much been the most even of them all. He has every right to hate EJ, and yet still manages to muster up some civility. So, its not surprising to me that Lucas can say this to Kate and mean it.

La_Laa

I miss the boys. The wait is killing me... slowly. Thursday, please come faster.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

La_Laa
Apr 15 2013, 03:22 PM
I miss the boys. The wait is killing me... slowly. Thursday, please come faster.
I agree. They are the reason I watch this show. So boring without Will and Sonny. Why can't they be on every day instead of boring Dannifer/Fetch?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

zyona

kay
Apr 16 2013, 01:13 PM
La_Laa
Apr 15 2013, 03:22 PM
I agree. They are the reason I watch this show. So boring without Will and Sonny. Why can't they be on every day instead of boring Dannifer/Fetch?
I agree. I think Brian and T will be back on Thursday as well.
Edited by zyona, Apr 16 2013, 01:55 PM.

lachelle73

I miss the boys too. They need to be on more than once a week.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply