Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 15th; *updated 4/8*
Topic Started: Apr 3 2013, 10:06 AM (40,443 Views)
LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I don't care about ejami. I care about Lucas. Move him away from anything Rafe and Sami. I want Rafe with Kate, FREE RAFE AND LUCAS FROM ANYTHING SAMI! Let Ej have the heartless wench and put Rafe with Kate. Let the wench trample Ej heart the way she already has done with his balls. I wouldn't mind Lucas and Rafe being buddies as long as its Lucas mentoring Rafe on how to stay away from heartless trouble 101.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

zyona
Apr 16 2013, 01:52 PM
kay
Apr 16 2013, 01:13 PM
La_Laa
Apr 15 2013, 03:22 PM
I miss the boys. The wait is killing me... slowly. Thursday, please come faster.
I agree. They are the reason I watch this show. So boring without Will and Sonny. Why can't they be on every day instead of boring Dannifer/Fetch?
I agree. I think Brian and T will be back on Thursday as well.
Thursday is going to be good for several different reasons. Not only do I miss seeing Will and Sonny, I miss seeing them in a storyline that has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with that pathetic homophobic loser, Nick Fallon. I hope that I don't even have to look at Nick's face or hear his name on Thursday.

4hilla4

Hey everyone! I'm new(:
My name is Hilla,I'm 18 and I'm from Israel
I'v been reading you guys for a while now and decided it was time to join the party!
My favorite soap couples from Days are John\Marlena- been a fan for a couple of years now, caught up on all their s\l thanks to a friend in Israel and Youtube of course.
I also LOVE Kate and Rafe! when I read they were hooking up I was like- "Oh hell no!" But when I saw them on screen I was actually loving them! I am a total fan of "Rate" now!

It's gonna take me time to figure out how to do quotes to replay to other people but I'll get the hang of it eventually...

HAHAH, I love the emoticons! Can see myself using them alot! :tounge: :bye:

camera shy

4hilla4
Apr 17 2013, 02:28 AM
Hey everyone! I'm new(:
My name is Hilla,I'm 18 and I'm from Israel
I'v been reading you guys for a while now and decided it was time to join the party!
My favorite soap couples from Days are John\Marlena- been a fan for a couple of years now, caught up on all their s\l thanks to a friend in Israel and Youtube of course.
I also LOVE Kate and Rafe! when I read they were hooking up I was like- "Oh hell no!" But when I saw them on screen I was actually loving them! I am a total fan of "Rate" now!

It's gonna take me time to figure out how to do quotes to replay to other people but I'll get the hang of it eventually...

HAHAH, I love the emoticons! Can see myself using them alot! :tounge: :bye:
:welcome: on board Hilla.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply