Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 15th; *updated 4/8*
Topic Started: Apr 3 2013, 10:06 AM (40,873 Views)
Will&Sonny

Daytime
Apr 3 2013, 10:06 AM
Will has a face to face confrontation with Brian about Sonny
I knew they were going to revisit this eventually. I hope that Sonny finally finds out that Brian claimed that they had slept together a few months earlier.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

LuvingLumi
Apr 3 2013, 11:33 AM
AFaithL
Apr 3 2013, 11:20 AM
LuvingLumi
Apr 3 2013, 10:14 AM
Seriously, I'm getting the impression that John ends up boinking Kristen to get Brady away from her....if that happens then it would truly be disgusting....
I have no doubt that John has ZERO feelings for Kristen. He's obviously "playing" her. But John would rather commit suicide himself than cause his soulmate, Marlena, an ounce of pain. Even if John and Marlena broke up, John would never, ever, EVER want to have anything to do with Kristen, period. Not only because of all the crap she pulled, but simply because - even if she was a good person - she could never compete with Marlena in any way, shape, or form.

I know...but I've been getting the feeling that John will do something so desperate to get Kristen away from Brady and that is all I can think of....put that together with those weird tweets from DH a few months back (that would correspond to around now airtime wise) and I really wouldn't put it past Tomlin and Co. to do something so despicable and uncharacteristic of John. They don't give a crap ruining characters....they really don't.
When Drake Hogestyn sent out that tweet in December about being unable to justify John's actions, I predicted that John was going to marry Kristen, and I have yet to see anything that tells me that I was completely off the mark on that one.

Will&Sonny

Lil
Apr 3 2013, 11:56 AM
I'm just really digging Vargas. And Nicole should be able to show some of her Nicoleness with him. I'm all for it. Eric bores the shit out of me. And I'm digging SD infinitely more than GV on every level.
I'm right there with you on that one. I'm enjoying Vargas, and Sean Douglas, much more than Greg Vaughan's abysmal version of Eric. I want the real Eric back. (No, I don't mean Jensen Ackles -- although that would be great, it's never going to happen. I just mean the fun, charismatic, effortless version of Eric that he portrayed.)

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

lachelle73
Apr 3 2013, 03:09 PM
supercool74
Apr 3 2013, 02:51 PM
A confrontation between Will and Brian?! YES! :cheer: :cheer: I was hoping this would get picked up again sooner or later. I just hope that Will is not a pushover in this as well. He better fight for his man or I will be very disappointed. I've been so bored and disappointed with the way the WilSon story has been going lately. They aren't really doing a whole lot. I hope this changes very soon.
Yes get him Will, I want to see Will fight for Sonny the way Sonny always fights for him. Tell him off Will and bye bye Brian!! I hope Will and Sonny have a heart to heart about Will seeing Sonny and Brian kiss and they really be honest with eachother about their relationship. I think Will the fighter has emerged.
I hope so too. I hope this is the last time we ever have to see or hear of Brian.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Quote:

Vargas puts over more pressure on Nick

Makes me wonder just what Nick promised to Vargas in prison. Anyone know how long Vargas is slated to be on the screen.

Quote:

John gives Kristen a touching and meaningful gift

Hmmm, something that belonged to Isabel perhaps. Maybe something from their past. Old pictures??

Quote:

No fighting or hitting please...Will is trying to make sure he can be a part of his baby's life. No need to give PsychoNick any more ammo

Quote:

Brady makes a bold accusation

I think that it will have something to do with the gift John gives her.

Quote:

Hope has some good news for Ciara

Bo coming home would be nice, but I doubt that will be it.

Quote:

Vargas and Nicole begin to take things to the next level

This is a good thing. They DO NOT need to pair her with Eric. Let him stay a priest. It would be wonderful to see TV treat religon with some respect.

am103
Member Avatar

Hope is probably telling Ciara that Bo is coming home from Switzerland or wherever the hell Shawn and Belle are, and then he'll die tragically on the way home, lol. For some reason I have a feeling that's where it's headed due to Alison Sweeney's tweet from way back about Peggy McCay "blowing her away" in some scenes they filmed.

AFaithL

rfsexton
Apr 3 2013, 05:43 PM

Quote:

This is a good thing. They DO NOT need to pair her with Eric. Let him stay a priest. It would be wonderful to see TV treat religon with some respect.
Completely disagree. Vargas is okay for the interim, but I want Eric to lose the collar, and Ericole to be endgame. Greg Vaughan shouldn't be wasted that way.

Father Matt can stay a priest.

Will&Sonny

rfsexton
Apr 3 2013, 05:43 PM
Quote:

Makes me wonder just what Nick promised to Vargas in prison.
Thus far, it's looking like Nick promised to help Vargas rob a bank, embezzle funds, or otherwise obtain a large amount of cash. Whatever he promised Vargas, it's obviously illegal, and could get them both sent back to prison (which I would love to see happen to Nick, personally, but it's too soon for that, obviously).

niki

Will&Sonny
Apr 3 2013, 04:28 PM
LuvingLumi
AFaithL
LuvingLumi
Apr 3 2013, 10:14 AM
Seriously, I'm getting the impression that John ends up boinking Kristen to get Brady away from her....if that happens then it would truly be disgusting....
I have no doubt that John has ZERO feelings for Kristen. He's obviously "playing" her. But John would rather commit suicide himself than cause his soulmate, Marlena, an ounce of pain. Even if John and Marlena broke up, John would never, ever, EVER want to have anything to do with Kristen, period. Not only because of all the crap she pulled, but simply because - even if she was a good person - she could never compete with Marlena in any way, shape, or form.

I know...but I've been getting the feeling that John will do something so desperate to get Kristen away from Brady and that is all I can think of....put that together with those weird tweets from DH a few months back (that would correspond to around now airtime wise) and I really wouldn't put it past Tomlin and Co. to do something so despicable and uncharacteristic of John. They don't give a crap ruining characters....they really don't.
When Drake Hogestyn sent out that tweet in December about being unable to justify John's actions, I predicted that John was going to marry Kristen, and I have yet to see anything that tells me that I was completely off the mark on that one.
I double checked the timing of his tweet and it was early Feb when he said he was trying to figure out John's choices...which would put it around May sweeps, no? In which case, I really do think they're going down the John-seduces-Kristen-to-break-up-her-and-Brady route. There is no saving grace in this for me. Unless they show that whatever happens didn't really happen, ie he drugs her somehow and whatever we witness onscreen will be in her head but in reality all she does is pass out. That said, how would he get proof to show Brady? At this point all I'm imagining is him showing some video at the wedding and effectively killing not only Kristen but his son and wife at the same time....in which case I could agree entirely with DH's tweet about having a 'challenging' day onset and stepping out of his comfort zone as this most certainly would not be the JB we've seen for 20+ years.

You know I can understand injecting grey in characters that have been on the show less time. Well, I don't get it but I can see why they make the attempt. But for the writers to do such a character overhaul on one fans have watched for so long is despicable - if they go the route I fear they are that is. Who do they think the fans will side with here? There goes his role of the hero, father and loving husband all in one stupid plot device. Even RoboJohn was easier to understand than this and as stupid as that SL was, they at least gave John some motivation for him acting like an ass and OOC.

CPdays

kay
Apr 3 2013, 05:37 PM
lachelle73
supercool74
A confrontation between Will and Brian?! YES! :cheer: :cheer: I was hoping this would get picked up again sooner or later. I just hope that Will is not a pushover in this as well. He better fight for his man or I will be very disappointed. I've been so bored and disappointed with the way the WilSon story has been going lately. They aren't really doing a whole lot. I hope this changes very soon.
Yes get him Will, I want to see Will fight for Sonny the way Sonny always fights for him. Tell him off Will and bye bye Brian!! I hope Will and Sonny have a heart to heart about Will seeing Sonny and Brian kiss and they really be honest with eachother about their relationship. I think Will the fighter has emerged.
I hope so too. I hope this is the last time we ever have to see or hear of Brian.
Idk, I think Brian should stay around. We could give him Jack Jr as a love interest if they accelerate his age like I think they will. There was a pic floating around of JJ and he looked like he was around Wills age.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

kay
Apr 3 2013, 05:37 PM
lachelle73
supercool74

"We"? speak for yourself
Edited by Ilovecandy, Apr 3 2013, 07:01 PM.

Will&Sonny

niki
Apr 3 2013, 06:20 PM
Will&Sonny
LuvingLumi
AFaithL

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I double checked the timing of his tweet and it was early Feb when he said he was trying to figure out John's choices...which would put it around May sweeps, no?
Sorry about the mix-up with the timing. Drake sent out a bunch of cryptic tweets around the holidays, so I just lumped the tweet in question in with all of his other tweets from that time frame. It was actually sent out during the week of February 11th, 2013, so as you said, we won't see those scenes until May.

Which doesn't change what I previously said about not yet seeing anything on-screen that indicates that my prediction about John marrying Kristen is inaccurate, of course.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Daytime
National Enquirer

credit: jcren

credit: jcren

thats the only name i wanted in a spoiler time to watch this show again

Tammy
Member Avatar

I wish this Brady/Kristen/John/Marlena sl would end already... it is beyond boring! :sleep:

AFaithL

niki
Apr 3 2013, 06:20 PM
Will&Sonny
LuvingLumi
AFaithL

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I double checked the timing of his tweet and it was early Feb when he said he was trying to figure out John's choices...which would put it around May sweeps, no? In which case, I really do think they're going down the John-seduces-Kristen-to-break-up-her-and-Brady route. There is no saving grace in this for me. Unless they show that whatever happens didn't really happen, ie he drugs her somehow and whatever we witness onscreen will be in her head but in reality all she does is pass out. That said, how would he get proof to show Brady? At this point all I'm imagining is him showing some video at the wedding and effectively killing not only Kristen but his son and wife at the same time....in which case I could agree entirely with DH's tweet about having a 'challenging' day onset and stepping out of his comfort zone as this most certainly would not be the JB we've seen for 20+ years.

You know I can understand injecting grey in characters that have been on the show less time. Well, I don't get it but I can see why they make the attempt. But for the writers to do such a character overhaul on one fans have watched for so long is despicable - if they go the route I fear they are that is. Who do they think the fans will side with here? There goes his role of the hero, father and loving husband all in one stupid plot device. Even RoboJohn was easier to understand than this and as stupid as that SL was, they at least gave John some motivation for him acting like an ass and OOC.
The fact that John even thinks that he has the "power" to "seduce" Kristen away from Brady in the first place shows he is as insane as Chloe. As if any woman would want his tired old ass over Brady? A man whose sex appeal dwarfs John in every way? Bitch, please! No woman except Marlena would think John is a better catch than Brady in the first place.

Kristen is a nutty villain (though I like her with Brady). What's John's excuse for thinking he's "All That" in the first place? I love him with Marlena, but let's not pretend that - outside her - he would be any woman's heart's desire. Especially not Kristen, who has upgraded big time since 1994.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Apr 3 2013, 04:26 PM
Daytime
I knew they were going to revisit this eventually. I hope that Sonny finally finds out that Brian claimed that they had slept together a few months earlier.
Brian never made any such claim. He said he had a good time with Sonny but he never said they had sex. There is nothing for Sonny to discover unless history is rewritten, which I would say is a 50-50 chance of happening right now.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Brian implied he & Sonny had sex when he went to pub & Saw Will. he said I just had the most amazing Night with Sonny you know what that is like Will. Sex was implied

AFaithL

Anyway, I do hope Brady dumps Kristen's ass if she's insane enough to downgrade like that. Now if Kristen wants to go chasing after him for a few months after realizing that he is simply 1000 times the catch John is, I'm open. But Brady is gonna need a new girlfriend in the interim to make her jealous.

John and Marlena will make it through this. But this pisses me off on multiple levels. And for God's sake, keep "Roman" far away from Marlena while you're at it. He's simply the all-time worst.
Edited by AFaithL, Apr 3 2013, 08:22 PM.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

All Brian said was that he had a great night. He didn't lie to Will. There really is no need for Will to confront Brian. I am glad Brian is back. I hope Brian and Sonny share scenes. BD and FS have a lot of chemistry. Brison :wub:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sonwill
Member Avatar

Brian did imply he had sex with Sonny, and his whole character has only ever really been written as slightly sleazy, so it really goes a long with that, but that's JMO on the whole subject and definitely not fact. Either way, it's cool to have Brian around every now and again, I enjoy that he makes drama for Will and Sonny (I'm a fan of angst, what can I say). I'll be intrigued as to how exactly Will confronts Brian and why he confronts Brian, since I'm doubtful DAYS are going to bring up when Brian implied the sex thing, I figure they'll do something new for Will to want to confront Brian about, which I welcome.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply