Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 15th; *updated 4/8*
Topic Started: Apr 3 2013, 10:06 AM (41,034 Views)
Will&Sonny

LonePirate
Apr 3 2013, 07:10 PM
Will&Sonny
Apr 3 2013, 04:26 PM
Daytime
Apr 3 2013, 10:06 AM
Will has a face to face confrontation with Brian about Sonny
I knew they were going to revisit this eventually. I hope that Sonny finally finds out that Brian claimed that they had slept together a few months earlier.
Brian never made any such claim. He said he had a good time with Sonny but he never said they had sex. There is nothing for Sonny to discover unless history is rewritten, which I would say is a 50-50 chance of happening right now.
I will concede that "claimed" was probably not the appropriate word to use in my previous post. "Insinuated" or "implied" would have been better. However, what I was referring to was pretty obvious, and Brian definitely intended for Will to believe that more had happened between Sonny and Brian than had actually happened between Sonny and Brian. That is not a rewrite. Brian's no fool -- he knew exactly what he was saying, and he also knew exactly how his wink-wink, nudge-nudge would come across to Will.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sevprince
Member Avatar

I kind of agree with everyone here on Wilson and Brian argument which is weird since y'all disagreeing. I'm like all of the above. :shrug:

Did Brian actually say that he and Sonny had sex?
No
Did the Brian and Will scene needed to happen for Will and the audience to think sex happened after that very hot kiss they had and leaving together arm in arm?
No, Will already would assume that and we the audience would have assumed it too if we hadn't seen what happened.
Did he implied it?
Yes
Was it wrong?
Yes. He was being cruel bitch but I can't blame him really. Sonny is hot and smart and available despite being vulnerable at the them. All is fair in love and war right.
What was the point of Brian and Will scene?
To show Brian being cruel and taunting Will. If Sonny finds out about it, I can see Sonny not seeing Brian as a nice guy based on that. I don't think Sonny would like anyone being mean to his man. The dude is very protective of him. Even Grandma Kate doesn't face him.
I'm I a Wilson fan?
Hell yes.
I'm I happy that Brian is Back?
Hell yes. Brian being in the picture means that Wilson and their relationship is getting focus instead of baby story that is terrible. I rather watch three hot guys and their jealousy and angst issues then Wilson having scenes with Gack or being ignored as a couple like the show has been doing. Can't wait to see jealous pissed off Will.

Bring it Brian. :popcorn:

Edited by Sevprince, Apr 3 2013, 09:52 PM.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Even if he only appears one time, the Will/Sonny/Brian non-triangle is exceptionally more interesting and entertaining than the Jennifer/Daniel/Chloe non-triangle.

Sevprince
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Apr 3 2013, 09:24 PM
Even if he only appears one time, the Will/Sonny/Brian non-triangle is exceptionally more interesting and entertaining than the Jennifer/Daniel/Chloe non-triangle.
Yes. Is not even close.

fan57

AFaithL
Apr 3 2013, 11:20 AM
LuvingLumi
Apr 3 2013, 10:14 AM
Seriously, I'm getting the impression that John ends up boinking Kristen to get Brady away from her....if that happens then it would truly be disgusting....
I have no doubt that John has ZERO feelings for Kristen. He's obviously "playing" her. But John would rather commit suicide himself than cause his soulmate, Marlena, an ounce of pain. Even if John and Marlena broke up, John would never, ever, EVER want to have anything to do with Kristen, period. Not only because of all the crap she pulled, but simply because - even if she was a good person - she could never compete with Marlena in any way, shape, or form.

Amen!!

AFaithL

Lil
Apr 3 2013, 12:06 PM
I've never seen GV on anything else. but what I have seen from him acting-wise leaves much to be desired. He is a good "eye actor" and he's had moments here and there...but most of the time he flub lines or mumbles so damn much I can't understand him. I'm hopeful...but so far for me...SD is waaaaaaay > GV

ETA: I don't know...maybe the mumbling thing is just the way he's playing Eric being a priest. Something needs to light a fire under his ass! Hopefully Varcole will do just that. I did enjoy some of the scenes where Eric ripped into Brady though. He really just needs to quit it with the whispery mumbly talk and maybe then I can get on board lol
If Nicole does indeed sleep with Vargas, and Eric is STILL not jealous, then someone needs to kick his ass. No, let me guess --- instead of acting like a man in love is supposed to act (complete with jealousy and posessiveness) ---- Eric will get preachy and judgmental? He'll tell her she's not being a "good" person? If that happens, Nicole should bang Vargas on Eric's desk and be done with it.

I can definitely tell Eric is related to Will with the non-action, non-reaction personality. Act like a man, Eric. Not like the Pope.

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Apr 3 2013, 07:49 PM
Anyway, I do hope Brady dumps Kristen's ass if she's insane enough to downgrade like that. Now if Kristen wants to go chasing after him for a few months after realizing that he is simply 1000 times the catch John is, I'm open. But Brady is gonna need a new girlfriend in the interim to make her jealous.

John and Marlena will make it through this. But this pisses me off on multiple levels. And for God's sake, keep "Roman" far away from Marlena while you're at it. He's simply the all-time worst.
Fauxman is just disgusting, and I agree the writers would do well to keep him from Marlena. Now, if Wayne played Roman, then we would have a great quad that made Days the talk of the early 90's with all the angst and conflicted emotions among fans, but Josh Taylor has the role and Corday won't change that.

IF John sexes Kristen up just to prove a point, then Marlena should focus on her practice again, get crazy ass patients to spice things up, and have independence as a character for a while. I have always loved Marlena when she is strong and self-determined, and I would, even though a devout J&M fan, be at the point of puking is John goes through with this. :yuk:

Sure, re-unite them once the smoke clears after a year and John begs for forgiveness to no avail for a while. Have John TRY to win Marlena back, but prove she can save her own ass without him first, and put him in his place.

That's how i see it.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 3 2013, 01:34 PM
No1_ILoveLucyFan
Apr 3 2013, 01:24 PM
What I'm not looking forward to is the Hope storyline. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Bo & Hope, but I have a feeling that Hope & Ciara may go to visit Bo wherever he is, and Hope will come back ready to divorce him. :scared:
Why would Hope go visit Bo & then come back wanting to divorce him? She's the one that gave him the green light to go chase after Stefano, and why would she be annoyed that he wanted to spend an extended amount of time with their son, his wife, and their daughter (Bope's grandchild) that they haven't seen in years?? not to mention that Bo & Hope aren't technically married, unless something happened we don't know about.
it would make more sense that Hope tells Ciara that they're gonna go visit Bo, but when Hope goes to call Bo to tell them that they're coming, she can't get through to him, & when she calls Shawn, he tells his mom that Bo left weeks ago to chase after a lead & that he hasn't heard from him either.
That could be as well. My thought was that if they are going to have Hope as a single-woman, they'll need to address her and Bo first. Either kill him off and alienate the Bope fanbase more than they already have - if that's even possible - or have them divorce for whatever reason and have Hope free to move on to another love-interest. If he's missing I would imagine Hope would go looking for him, but with these writers, who knows. Besides, if Bo is indeed chasing after Stefano, shouldn't he look in the DiMansion where Stefano is living again? :biggrin:

lachelle73

I agree Will/Sonny /Brian are more interesting than Dan/Jen/Chlo. I too can't wait to see pissed off Will, I hope he tells Brian to stay away from his man. I love Sonny and I can't blame them both for wanting to be with him he is worth it. But I am glad that Will is standing up for himself and his relationship with Sonny. Sonny made his choice and he choose Will twice so Brian should have gotten the hint that Will is it for Sonny and the way Will pinned for Sonny when they broke up, Sonny is it for Will.

camera shy

Daysfanatic79
Apr 4 2013, 05:10 AM
AFaithL
Apr 3 2013, 07:49 PM
Anyway, I do hope Brady dumps Kristen's ass if she's insane enough to downgrade like that. Now if Kristen wants to go chasing after him for a few months after realizing that he is simply 1000 times the catch John is, I'm open. But Brady is gonna need a new girlfriend in the interim to make her jealous.

John and Marlena will make it through this. But this pisses me off on multiple levels. And for God's sake, keep "Roman" far away from Marlena while you're at it. He's simply the all-time worst.
Fauxman is just disgusting, and I agree the writers would do well to keep him from Marlena. Now, if Wayne played Roman, then we would have a great quad that made Days the talk of the early 90's with all the angst and conflicted emotions among fans, but Josh Taylor has the role and Corday won't change that.

IF John sexes Kristen up just to prove a point, then Marlena should focus on her practice again, get crazy ass patients to spice things up, and have independence as a character for a while. I have always loved Marlena when she is strong and self-determined, and I would, even though a devout J&M fan, be at the point of puking is John goes through with this. :yuk:

Sure, re-unite them once the smoke clears after a year and John begs for forgiveness to no avail for a while. Have John TRY to win Marlena back, but prove she can save her own ass without him first, and put him in his place.

That's how i see it.
Let some big, handsome mentor of Marlena's who she used to have a major crush on come to town. Let them spend time together as friends. Stefano's beautiful girlfriend and Marlena's beautiful secretary.....I think she was her secretary.....should become regulars to give Lucas, Rafe and Brady a dating pool. And a little more diversity sure wouldn't hurt this show. And shouldn't there be more gay people living in Salem than just Sonny and Will? Bring on Brian full time and give him a story not surrounding Wilson.

camera shy

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Apr 4 2013, 08:31 AM
Supergirlx2
No1_ILoveLucyFan
What I'm not looking forward to is the Hope storyline. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Bo & Hope, but I have a feeling that Hope & Ciara may go to visit Bo wherever he is, and Hope will come back ready to divorce him. :scared:
Why would Hope go visit Bo & then come back wanting to divorce him? She's the one that gave him the green light to go chase after Stefano, and why would she be annoyed that he wanted to spend an extended amount of time with their son, his wife, and their daughter (Bope's grandchild) that they haven't seen in years?? not to mention that Bo & Hope aren't technically married, unless something happened we don't know about.
it would make more sense that Hope tells Ciara that they're gonna go visit Bo, but when Hope goes to call Bo to tell them that they're coming, she can't get through to him, & when she calls Shawn, he tells his mom that Bo left weeks ago to chase after a lead & that he hasn't heard from him either.
That could be as well. My thought was that if they are going to have Hope as a single-woman, they'll need to address her and Bo first. Either kill him off and alienate the Bope fanbase more than they already have - if that's even possible - or have them divorce for whatever reason and have Hope free to move on to another love-interest. If he's missing I would imagine Hope would go looking for him, but with these writers, who knows. Besides, if Bo is indeed chasing after Stefano, shouldn't he look in the DiMansion where Stefano is living again? :biggrin:
Wouldn't it be funny to see Sami stumble across Bo in the mansion and have to keep it a secret? :D

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Lil
Apr 3 2013, 11:56 AM
I'm just really digging Vargas. And Nicole should be able to show some of her Nicoleness with him. I'm all for it. Eric bores the shit out of me. And I'm digging SD infinitely more than GV on every level.
I know I am in the minority here but I will say it: I don't care for Vargas at all. If he was off the screen tomorrow I wouldn't care. I guess I don't see what you all see....he actually bores me :shrug:

am103
Member Avatar

I just don't want to see Nicole get screwed over again for the 92nd time. If SOD named her the Most Tortured Character of 2012, then something (anything!) good needs to happen to her. I'm all for a little Nicole/Vargas fling that gets Eric's feathers ruffled, but I don't want to see Vargas end up being a super-creep who uses Nicole in his agenda.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Apr 3 2013, 12:37 PM
Supergirlx2
Apr 3 2013, 12:22 PM

I have no objections to getting rid of Rafe, especially since he seems to be the one character that keeps getting mentioned over & over as a possible new man for Hope. lol.
Fauxman is the one who needs to go the MOST. At least Rafe is pretty to look at. And a lot less obnoxious.
But rafe doesn't use jazz hands when he talks like Fauxman lol

gidi

Sevprince
Apr 3 2013, 09:18 PM
I kind of agree with everyone here on Wilson and Brian argument which is weird since y'all disagreeing. I'm like all of the above. :shrug:

Did Brian actually say that he and Sonny had sex?
No
Did the Brian and Will scene needed to happen for Will and the audience to think sex happened after that very hot kiss they had and leaving together arm in arm?
No, Will already would assume that and we the audience would have assumed it too if we hadn't seen what happened.
Did he implied it?
Yes
Was it wrong?
Yes. He was being cruel bitch but I can't blame him really. Sonny is hot and smart and available despite being vulnerable at the them. All is fair in love and war right.
What was the point of Brian and Will scene?
To show Brian being cruel and taunting Will. If Sonny finds out about it, I can see Sonny not seeing Brian as a nice guy based on that. I don't think Sonny would like anyone being mean to his man. The dude is very protective of him. Even Grandma Kate doesn't face him.
I'm I a Wilson fan?
Hell yes.
I'm I happy that Brian is Back?
Hell yes. Brian being in the picture means that Wilson and their relationship is getting focus instead of baby story that is terrible. I rather watch three hot guys and their jealousy and angst issues then Wilson having scenes with Gack or being ignored as a couple like the show has been doing. Can't wait to see jealous pissed off Will.

Bring it Brian. :popcorn:

brian is not needed if they continue this I am off fed up with this brian thing !

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

lachelle73
Apr 4 2013, 09:41 AM
I agree Will/Sonny /Brian are more interesting than Dan/Jen/Chlo. I too can't wait to see pissed off Will, I hope he tells Brian to stay away from his man. I love Sonny and I can't blame them both for wanting to be with him he is worth it. But I am glad that Will is standing up for himself and his relationship with Sonny. Sonny made his choice and he choose Will twice so Brian should have gotten the hint that Will is it for Sonny and the way Will pinned for Sonny when they broke up, Sonny is it for Will.
I agree. I hope Sonny is there to witness the confrontation and lets Brian know once and for all that he chose Will and wants nothing more to do with Brian romantically.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Apr 4 2013, 08:31 AM
Supergirlx2
No1_ILoveLucyFan
i don't think killing Bo off would alienate the Bope fanbase. Most at this point just want Kristian to have a story. Yes, we ultimately hope that Peter will return, but half our couple is still there, & she deserves more than what she's been given. Having Bope divorce, on the other hand, would make the Bope fans pissed at TPTB, especially since it would make absolutely no sense. If Bo is missing, then Hope would for sure go running off trying to find him. I believe Bo wanted to go find something on Stefano so he could finally put him in jail, not find Stefano himself.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

If killing off Bo is part of the grand-scheme of things, so be it. I - for one - would then like to see Hope single for a while. Taking Ciara to school, dance-recitals, etc, and working on her career. Maybe even made Chief or Commander or another fancy title? IF they're going to pair her with someone else, I'd rather see them bring someone new on and do a slow-build up to their relationship - a nice romantic guy for Hope...yep, thats what I want to see! :popcorn:

JoeBucs32

All that matter is that somehow -- please God! -- Hope has a storyline. It's been way too long!

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Aimikins
Apr 4 2013, 10:02 AM
Lil
Apr 3 2013, 11:56 AM
I'm just really digging Vargas. And Nicole should be able to show some of her Nicoleness with him. I'm all for it. Eric bores the shit out of me. And I'm digging SD infinitely more than GV on every level.
I know I am in the minority here but I will say it: I don't care for Vargas at all. If he was off the screen tomorrow I wouldn't care. I guess I don't see what you all see....he actually bores me :shrug:
Your not the only one...he does nothing for me :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply