Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 15th; *updated 4/8*
Topic Started: Apr 3 2013, 10:06 AM (40,603 Views)
LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

This show has become nothing but a sex fest. And full of couples I hate. My house is absolutely sparkling clean due to the fact that I will only watch Rate and Lucas in clips. Talk about the season of suck.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Why don't they just drive to every J&M fan's house and just drop a bucket of horseshit on their heads?

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

They suck at writing for legacy couples. Just be glad they didn't shove John down an elevator shaft (yet).

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

LucasHortonFan
Apr 4 2013, 04:35 PM
This show has become nothing but a sex fest. And full of couples I hate. My house is absolutely sparkling clean due to the fact that I will only watch Rate and Lucas in clips. Talk about the season of suck.
I would've simply liked this post, but it's Hope scenes that are the only ones I watch. Other than that, I completely agree - there's nothing but couple "drama", and none of it is really filled with any soapy goodness.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

BJ Deveraux
Apr 4 2013, 04:58 PM
They suck at writing for legacy couples. Just be glad they didn't shove John down an elevator shaft (yet).
I don't think it's that they suck at writing for those couples. I think it's that some moronic person that makes up TPTB has told the writers NOT to write for those couples and to break them up.

AFaithL

BJ Deveraux
John going the way of "Jack" would definitely be more preferable than me than a JoKer redux. In fact, John himself would *rather* be dead that be in Kristen's orbit, period.

hannahburnsblue94

I'm brand new to this so I hope I doing this right :) Will has a face to face confrontation with Brian. Awwww this is like a breath of fresh air to me. First of all I only started watching Days was for WilSon I absolutely love them! Im an 18 year college student and work full time so I watch on youtube and on an occasional day off but ive been following days since late October I believe and I'm just gonna give my opinion of the overall show starting with the boys. I'm a WilSoner don't get me wrong but I don't hate Brian I welcome him with open arms because it gives Will and Sonny a story outside of this baby drama. I'm hoping that with this confrontation Brian calls Will on not being a good boyfriend for Sonny,( sleeping with Gabi, lying to Sonny etc.) And Will acknowledges this but doesn't get all mopey but stands up for his love for Sonny, I really hope this is drawn out and not just a "I love Sonny" and thats it. I also hope Sonny is around maybe in the back ground to here all this, and then a nice talk about there relationship outside of CG that way they can make love, that would be thenlogical conclusion to this little spoiler but they can be so misleading. I really appreciate Brian as well because it puts another demintion to WilSon just like any other couple on Days someone coming between a great couple only to make them stronger in the end. I'm just so sick of the Gabi-ass-kissing- going on I mean when is she gonna get hers?? Soon I hope. Gabi gets what Gabi wants and dosent give a damn about anyone else. I hate her more than Nick at least Blake Berris is a good and convincing actor I hate Nick but am drawn into his scenes that's called acting. And Nick has had this agenda all along he was written into a villian, Gabi is selfish and stupid and I am so sorry but Camila Banus just sucks. (P.s.Days just because someones pretty doesn't mean they can act) I hope they write Gabi off like the kids like Will has to pick up Ari from Gabi but you don't actually see her or they get a new actress. Loving Ejami cause it reunites Ejill and Wills usually better with Sami when E.J's around. Wow this much longer than I thought it would be sorry :huh:
Edited by hannahburnsblue94, Apr 5 2013, 12:09 AM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Tricking Jennifer")
Chloe makes an announcement that will affect Daniel and Jennifer's lives; Kate is upset by Rafe's words; Vargas and Nicole grow closer.

Tuesday ("Leaving Town")
Anne is saddened to see Chloe leave town but vows to take down Jennifer; Stefano makes Kristen a promise to ger rid of Sy.

Wednesday ("Proposal")
Sami gives EJ an answer to his proposal; Gabi wants Rafe to find love; John gives Kristen a symbolic present from their past.

chinkybig

I just have one reaction to these spoilers so far: :puke:

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Angie79
Apr 5 2013, 12:33 AM
Wednesday ("Proposal")
Sami gives EJ an answer to his proposal; Gabi wants Rafe to find love; John gives Kristen a symbolic present from their past.

Gum from the bottom of his boot?

AFaithL

Looks like Kate thought she and Rafe were in a relationship. Sorry, Kate. You never were. It's time for this fling to end.

I, too, hope Rafe finds love...with a new female character closer to his own age. As for Kate, she can go back to Stefano. Or Roman.

chinkybig

^^ I would prefer Kate and Stefano. Only because JT as Roman is totally revolting and such a freaking bore. Kate + Stefano has lots of potential (evil-ness and scheming).

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Apr 5 2013, 12:47 AM
Angie79
Wednesday ("Proposal")

Gum from the bottom of his boot?
That would be the only thing symbolic of their past to begin with....

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Supergirlx2
Apr 4 2013, 05:26 PM
BJ Deveraux
I don't think it's that they suck at writing for those couples. I think it's that some moronic person that makes up TPTB has told the writers NOT to write for those couples and to break them up.
I'm not so sure about that. I tend to think that someone is forcing them to use these characters, and this is the result. There's just something...I dunno how to put it in words exactly. But I don't think these are the stories one would tell if they were in love (or even liked) the characters they were working with.

I hope John gives Kristen the dentures Susan wore at their ill-fated wedding back in the day. Y'know, as a symbol showing that he's got her number and, like before, she'll ultimately go down in flames. Touching and meaningful doesn't have to mean "nice," does it?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

px780
Apr 5 2013, 01:52 AM
Supergirlx2
Apr 4 2013, 05:26 PM
BJ Deveraux
I'm not so sure about that. I tend to think that someone is forcing them to use these characters, and this is the result. There's just something...I dunno how to put it in words exactly. But I don't think these are the stories one would tell if they were in love (or even liked) the characters they were working with.

I hope John gives Kristen the dentures Susan wore at their ill-fated wedding back in the day. Y'know, as a symbol showing that he's got her number and, like before, she'll ultimately go down in flames. Touching and meaningful doesn't have to mean "nice," does it?
technically, it doesn't have to be touching & meaningful, it just has to be symbolic.

andromeda

Angie79

Wednesday ("Proposal")
John gives Kristen a symbolic present from their past.

What a sack of horse shit. I hate this fucking show.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Sexy Brian is back!! Love me some BD :wub:

Hallelujah for seeing Hope mentioned- and Ciara!!

MissLola
Member Avatar

Anne is saddened to see Chloe leave town but vows to take down Jennifer; Stefano makes Kristen a promise to ger rid of Sy.
While I am glad the Chloe mess is over, I wouldn't be surprised if Anne is revealed to be secretly obsessed with Dan next. :yuk: God forbid they don't have every woman on the show mooning over him:
Edited by MissLola, Apr 5 2013, 07:21 AM.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

MissLola
Apr 5 2013, 07:20 AM
While I am glad the Chloe mess is over, I wouldn't be surprised if Anne is revealed to be secretly obsessed with Dan next. :yuk: God forbid they don't have every woman on the show mooning over him:
That's exactly what will happen, I guarantee it.

Lil
Member Avatar

Angie79
Monday ("Tricking Jennifer")
Chloe makes an announcement that will affect Daniel and Jennifer's lives; Kate is upset by Rafe's words; Vargas and Nicole grow closer.

Tuesday ("Leaving Town")

Wednesday ("Proposal")

I hope Anne DOES take down Jennicunt!! I LOVE Anne. Fucking DESPISE JenJen!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply