Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 15th; *updated 4/8*
Topic Started: Apr 3 2013, 10:06 AM (40,762 Views)
Hamilton
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Apr 5 2013, 12:47 AM
Looks like Kate thought she and Rafe were in a relationship. Sorry, Kate. You never were. It's time for this fling to end.

I, too, hope Rafe finds love...with a new female character closer to his own age. As for Kate, she can go back to Stefano. Or Roman.

I'd like to see their differences and lack of trust chisel away and sour the fling. I'm only afraid instead of focusing on that we're in for a drawn out 'this week Rafe and Kate aren't in bed!' and 'this week they are!' repetitive cycle beginning. It's time for further progression for both characters, but I'm not holding my breath I'll see it.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Apr 5 2013, 12:47 AM
Looks like Kate thought she and Rafe were in a relationship. Sorry, Kate. You never were. It's time for this fling to end.

I, too, hope Rafe finds love...with a new female character closer to his own age. As for Kate, she can go back to Stefano. Or Roman.

I really wish this show would stop with the woman getting rejected or obsessed with men. Why can't it be the other way around for a change?

Romancer66

Lil
Apr 5 2013, 08:23 AM
Angie79
Apr 5 2013, 12:33 AM
Monday ("Tricking Jennifer")
Chloe makes an announcement that will affect Daniel and Jennifer's lives; Kate is upset by Rafe's words; Vargas and Nicole grow closer.

Tuesday ("Leaving Town")
Anne is saddened to see Chloe leave town but vows to take down Jennifer; Stefano makes Kristen a promise to ger rid of Sy.

Wednesday ("Proposal")
Sami gives EJ an answer to his proposal; Gabi wants Rafe to find love; John gives Kristen a symbolic present from their past.

I hope Anne DOES take down Jennicunt!! I LOVE Anne. Fucking DESPISE JenJen!!!
No word on what happens with Parker--I still have a hard time envisioning Chloe leaving without him. There's no indication that she's an unfit mother, despite her manipulations, and she's been the one constant in Parker's life. I wonder if she decides to cut her losses with Daniel and leave while she's still the custodial parent.

Wonder what "taking down" Jennifer entails, exactly. I'd rather it turned out Anne was Jennifer's half-sister--Bill not being the most faithful of husbands--than to have her obsessed with Dr. Douche too.

Lil
Member Avatar

LOL I hope she kills her. I don't want Anne with Dr. Yucky either.

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

First welcome RedSky! I don't want Anne with Dr. Yucky either, it would be nice to see her get a really good hospital story, she is a great actress. I think I could really get to love Jen if she went to London! I am curious about the Nicole/Vargas thing but I would like for her to not do it at the church...not sure why that makes me uncomfortable. Don't want Tan to get Parker and Ruffles raise him, wish Victor was more involved in anything, don't understand the Sy angle.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Really hoping these spoilers mean the Chletch story is FINALLY wrapping up and that the stories for Bristen and all those involved in the Wabi baby situation are going to move to center stage. I'm beyond ready to see Fetch on the backburner and some more drama for Bristen/Jarlena/Ejami/WilSon/Rate/Nabi/Stefano.

samwel

EJ proposes, hell yeah. :cheer:

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Floridagirl
Apr 5 2013, 09:14 AM
First welcome RedSky! I don't want Anne with Dr. Yucky either, it would be nice to see her get a really good hospital story, she is a great actress. I think I could really get to love Jen if she went to London! I am curious about the Nicole/Vargas thing but I would like for her to not do it at the church...not sure why that makes me uncomfortable. Don't want Tan to get Parker and Ruffles raise him, wish Victor was more involved in anything, don't understand the Sy angle.
It's because it IS a church and it would be soooo wrong.

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 4 2013, 05:26 PM
BJ Deveraux
Apr 4 2013, 04:58 PM
They suck at writing for legacy couples. Just be glad they didn't shove John down an elevator shaft (yet).
I don't think it's that they suck at writing for those couples. I think it's that some moronic person that makes up TPTB has told the writers NOT to write for those couples and to break them up.
Could be, I'm just bitter. LOL

Sariah
Member Avatar

I really hope Chloe takes Parker with her. I don't want Fetch to raise him and for him to grow up to be a scruffy, non-showering, bright orange mess.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Quote:

Wednesday ("Proposal")
Sami gives EJ an answer to his proposal;

Sami please tell that Scum Sucking Maggot Rapist NO!!!

:x :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :run: :run: :run:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

rfsexton
Apr 5 2013, 11:19 AM
Quote:

Wednesday ("Proposal")

Nah :wub2:

Daiseyflower1
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Quote:

Wednesday ("Proposal")

Well she's so dumb she will say yes and you are the sweetest thing ever.It was so cute how you used that gun on me and the baby bloody clothes,great idea. Knowing how well Sami's weddings go,it will go south.It would be really funning if they have a double wedding with Bristen. I wonder if Ej will get his fishing hat out for the proposal?

Bee
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Quote:

Wednesday ("Proposal")

Sami might say no as in, "No. Not until you f*ck me six ways to Sunday."

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Chad & Abigail_D
Apr 5 2013, 05:05 AM
Hallelujah for seeing Hope mentioned- and Ciara!!
seems that that Hope/Ciara mention is just the beginning of almost 2 straight weeks of Ciara episodes! :cheer:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Bee
Apr 5 2013, 12:01 PM
rfsexton
Quote:

Wednesday ("Proposal")

In every room of the Dimera Mansion. Last time I checked, there are 19 rooms on the 2nd floor. B-)

Bee
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 5 2013, 01:07 PM
Bee
rfsexton
Quote:

Wednesday ("Proposal")

In every room of the Dimera Mansion. Last time I checked, there are 19 rooms on the 2nd floor. B-)
They have a lot of area to cover. Time to get busy!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Supergirlx2
Apr 5 2013, 02:02 AM
px780
Apr 5 2013, 01:52 AM

I hope John gives Kristen the dentures Susan wore at their ill-fated wedding back in the day. Y'know, as a symbol showing that he's got her number and, like before, she'll ultimately go down in flames. Touching and meaningful doesn't have to mean "nice," does it?
technically, it doesn't have to be touching & meaningful, it just has to be symbolic.
I borrowed the phrase "touching and meaningful" from a spoiler on the first page.

As long as Sami doesn't get pregnant I don't really care what she does at this point.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

px780
Apr 5 2013, 01:34 PM
Supergirlx2
Apr 5 2013, 02:02 AM
px780
Apr 5 2013, 01:52 AM

I hope John gives Kristen the dentures Susan wore at their ill-fated wedding back in the day. Y'know, as a symbol showing that he's got her number and, like before, she'll ultimately go down in flames. Touching and meaningful doesn't have to mean "nice," does it?
technically, it doesn't have to be touching & meaningful, it just has to be symbolic.
I borrowed the phrase "touching and meaningful" from a spoiler on the first page.

As long as Sami doesn't get pregnant I don't really care what she does at this point.
That is how I feel about Sami.....I no longer give a shit about her to care

vettejb

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 5 2013, 01:07 PM
Bee
rfsexton
Quote:

Wednesday ("Proposal")

Yeah, but one of those rooms should cause EJ's balls to shrivel up and him go into his cycle immediately.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply