Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 15th; *updated 4/8*
Topic Started: Apr 3 2013, 10:06 AM (40,427 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

vettejb
Apr 5 2013, 01:54 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 5 2013, 01:07 PM
Bee
Apr 5 2013, 12:01 PM
rfsexton
Apr 5 2013, 11:19 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepSami please tell that Scum Sucking Maggot Rapist NO!!!

:x :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :run: :run: :run:
Sami might say no as in, "No. Not until you f*ck me six ways to Sunday."
In every room of the Dimera Mansion. Last time I checked, there are 19 rooms on the 2nd floor. B-)
Yeah, but one of those rooms should cause EJ's balls to shrivel up and him go into his cycle immediately.
Maybe, maybe not. I haven't heard of this happening before but it sounds serious. :ermm: If EJ has this condition, we MUST make sure if this is the cause! Now ejami HAVE to do it in every room of the mansion to see if this will happen!

For EJ's health!

For science!
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Apr 5 2013, 02:03 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 5 2013, 01:58 PM
vettejb
JamaicanBeauty7
Bee

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepSami please tell that Scum Sucking Maggot Rapist NO!!!
In every room of the Dimera Mansion. Last time I checked, there are 19 rooms on the 2nd floor. B-)
Yeah, but one of those rooms should cause EJ's balls to shrivel up and him go into his cycle immediately.
Maybe, maybe not. I haven't heard of this happening before but it sounds serious. :ermm: If EJ has this condition, we MUST make sure if this is the cause! Now ejami HAVE to do it in every room of the mansion to see if this will happen!

For EJ's health!

For science!
For JB and me!!! :biggrin:

vettejb

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 5 2013, 01:58 PM
vettejb
JamaicanBeauty7
Bee

For EJ's health!

For science!
I said "should". I didn't say "will". They have been writing him as a whole "notha" kind of man.
Edited by vettejb, Apr 5 2013, 02:12 PM.

AFaithL

New SOD says they are casting a new male character, in his late 20s, for a contract role. He's supposed to be sexy and mysterious. And yes, this is a contract role.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

tomsawyer
Apr 5 2013, 09:20 AM
Really hoping these spoilers mean the Chletch story is FINALLY wrapping up and that the stories for Bristen and all those involved in the Wabi baby situation are going to move to center stage. I'm beyond ready to see Fetch on the backburner and some more drama for Bristen/Jarlena/Ejami/WilSon/Rate/Nabi/Stefano.
So do I. Tired of seeing Jennifer's crocodile tears. What is so great about Daniel? He does not seem like much of a catch.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

AFaithL
Apr 5 2013, 05:49 PM
New SOD says they are casting a new male character, in his late 20s, for a contract role. He's supposed to be sexy and mysterious. And yes, this is a contract role.
Someone for Abby?

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

kay
Apr 5 2013, 06:25 PM
AFaithL
Someone for Abby?
With our luck it's probably for Sami.

Will&Sonny

Panda Panda
Apr 5 2013, 06:26 PM
kay
Apr 5 2013, 06:25 PM
AFaithL
Someone for Abby?
With our luck it's probably for Sami.
Personally, I'm hoping that it's a new gay character. I want more storylines for Will and Sonny that have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Nick.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I'm hoping it's a sociopath with very low tolerance levels for bullshit so we can perhaps clear some of these annoying characters out.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

AFaithL
I hope this isn't some random made-up character which will require history rewrites to connect him to Stefano, Sami, or Dan/Maggie. It would be great if it were someone like Andrew. I'd suggest Shawn D, but wouldn't he be in his 30s by now?

AFaithL

His name is "Derek". Casting calls for someone handsome, rugged, sexy, and mysterious. Late 20s. Either Caucasian or Hispanic.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

AFaithL
Apr 5 2013, 07:55 PM
His name is "Derek". Casting calls for someone handsome, rugged, sexy, and mysterious. Late 20s. Either Caucasian or Hispanic.
oh lord. he better not be another one of them Hernandi!!!

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 4 2013, 05:25 PM
LucasHortonFan
Apr 4 2013, 04:35 PM
This show has become nothing but a sex fest. And full of couples I hate. My house is absolutely sparkling clean due to the fact that I will only watch Rate and Lucas in clips. Talk about the season of suck.
I would've simply liked this post, but it's Hope scenes that are the only ones I watch. Other than that, I completely agree - there's nothing but couple "drama", and none of it is really filled with any soapy goodness.
One great missed opportunity for a good soapy scene recently was Gabi and Nick's wedding at the Horton home in the lack of Kate and Rafe attending (Kate is the great-grandmother to Gabi's child and Rafe is her brother). Especially since Kate and Rafe were secretly sleeping together. There could have been some moments during the exchange of vows when Kate and Rafe looked at each other with Hope perhaps catching on. This could have led to another scene between Rafe and Hope at the Salem PD with Hope trying to warn Rafe about Kate---there is an enormous amount of history between Kate and Hope dating back to the Billie/Franco days.

I also 100% agree about the amount of sex we have seen on Days recently. While Days is a soap and sex scenes are a staple of the genre, sex does not equal romance in my book. And that's what I'm tuning in to see. I want to see playful banter, couples dealing with life issues, and characters growing as individuals in the relationship (three things I loved about Lante on GH). Another thing I loved about Dante and Lulu (Lante) that Days could use more of is the timing of the first time a couple has sex. For Lante it took them 9 months from the time they met in August 2009 to their first time in May 2010 and they had to overcome a lot of obstacles before their first time (Dante's undercover operation as Dominic Pirelli, Sonny shooting Dante and the reveal that Sonny was his father, the murder trial). It was ridiculous how quickly Bristen jumped in the sack.

Besides romance I also want to see larger than life adventures like the Cruise of Deception and real life issues such as Isabella's cancer that led to her untimely death. Both of which are sorely lacking on Days.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday ("Finding the Picture")
A frantic Kristen desperately tries to find the incriminating photo of her and Sy; Will confronts Brian about his flirtatious ways with Sonny.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Kristen is either slipping or rusty. She should have gotten rid of all evidence of Sy and any connection to her as soon as he showed up on her doorstep.

oop, Brian is flirting with Will's man? Will better set him straight!

La_Laa

Angie79
Apr 5 2013, 11:03 PM
Will confronts Brian about his flirtatious ways with Sonny.

Thank goodness, there's something about Wilson. I gotta say, awesome spoiler. I am looking forward to seeing jealous Will.

I can't get into the baby story. Camila Banus is the weakest link in this story. She bores me to death. Her action skills. Just terrible. This story would be sooo awesome with strong, beautiful, charismatic actress.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Angie79
Apr 5 2013, 11:03 PM
Will confronts Brian about his flirtatious ways with Sonny.

Instead of confronting Brian, Will should take notes or maybe even film Brian in action as Will needs a lesson or two in how to treat his man.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Angie79
Apr 5 2013, 12:33 AM
John gives Kristen a symbolic present from their past.

A lie? Since that's basically representative of their entire relationship from day 1.

IIttu
Member Avatar

I'm kinda hoping that during the EJami proposal (or the very likely to happen wedding) we get to see a little montage between both of them saying 'I love you'. You know, something that would include he raping her, she shooting him in the head, a couple of their physical fights, their black wedding.. (No offense to Ejami-fans though, I'm happy for you.)

spartan
Member Avatar

IIttu
Apr 6 2013, 01:44 PM
I'm kinda hoping that during the EJami proposal (or the very likely to happen wedding) we get to see a little montage between both of them saying 'I love you'. You know, something that would include he raping her, she shooting him in the head, a couple of their physical fights, their black wedding.. (No offense to Ejami-fans though, I'm happy for you.)
No offense taken here. Many of my favorite EJami montages include scenes of those dark times. It's what makes the place of love they've reached now more special. It's all part of their story.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply