Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 15th; *updated 4/8*
Topic Started: Apr 3 2013, 10:06 AM (40,479 Views)
LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Since ALL of Sami's weddings have ended in disaster, I can not see this one being any different. So Ej destroyed Lumi I would like to see Lucas destroy his wedding. After all, turnabout is fair play. And it would be far more entertaining then to always see Sami smelling like a rose. And Lucas I am sure could find out enough dirt on something to destroy a wedding that isn't even in the spoilers.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Angie79
Apr 5 2013, 11:03 PM
Thursday ("Finding the Picture")
A frantic Kristen desperately tries to find the incriminating photo of her and Sy; Will confronts Brian about his flirtatious ways with Sonny.

Ooooo, could it have gotten mixed up with the pictures she gave John??? :cheers:

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

LucasHortonFan
Apr 6 2013, 02:29 PM
Since ALL of Sami's weddings have ended in disaster, I can not see this one being any different. So Ej destroyed Lumi I would like to see Lucas destroy his wedding. After all, turnabout is fair play. And it would be far more entertaining then to always see Sami smelling like a rose. And Lucas I am sure could find out enough dirt on something to destroy a wedding that isn't even in the spoilers.
Ways to destroy the wedding...

1. Cameron is paying off someone who knows Nicole's baby is alive. Nicole and baby show up at the wedding.

2. Someone objects to the wedding

3. Someone comes forth with proof that Sami's divorce from Raff was never actually finalized

4. Fire breaks out as the wedding starts

5. Brian shoots ejerk....hey lots of folks have shot him, why not Brian

6. Vargas takes the entire wedding party hostage

7. Ejerk faints at the altar and is rushed to the hospital. He goes into a coma and dies.

8. Susan shows up and stops the wedding.

9. Nick blackmails ejerk to stop the wedding

camera shy

I think this new male character will be for Gabi because even if BB stays on the show I don't see Gabi staying with Nick. And I think the Ejami wedding will go off without a hitch this time since they've seem determined to give their fans everything they want, but after that all bets are off if they'll stay together. I think the ratings will be the deciding factor whether they do or not.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

spartan
Apr 6 2013, 02:20 PM
IIttu
Apr 6 2013, 01:44 PM
I'm kinda hoping that during the EJami proposal (or the very likely to happen wedding) we get to see a little montage between both of them saying 'I love you'. You know, something that would include he raping her, she shooting him in the head, a couple of their physical fights, their black wedding.. (No offense to Ejami-fans though, I'm happy for you.)
No offense taken here. Many of my favorite EJami montages include scenes of those dark times. It's what makes the place of love they've reached now more special. It's all part of their story.
Darn, this means I have to buy a gun and shoot my husband in the head so our love will be more special.......

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Apr 6 2013, 04:02 PM
spartan
IIttu
I'm kinda hoping that during the EJami proposal (or the very likely to happen wedding) we get to see a little montage between both of them saying 'I love you'. You know, something that would include he raping her, she shooting him in the head, a couple of their physical fights, their black wedding.. (No offense to Ejami-fans though, I'm happy for you.)
No offense taken here. Many of my favorite EJami montages include scenes of those dark times. It's what makes the place of love they've reached now more special. It's all part of their story.
Darn, this means I have to buy a gun and shoot my husband in the head so our love will be more special.......
Well, that's part of what made ​​this couple so popular right their (shaky history). quite frankly, one can see that despite all the bad stuff they can not quit each other and their passion for each other shines like a red thread through their history. Personally, I think they are one of the most entertaining couple on this show because I can see that their relationship can contain all the elements that makes them interesting they can love as hard as hating :)

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

The Scorpion
Apr 6 2013, 04:27 PM
ladyofthelake
spartan
IIttu
Well, that's part of what made ​​this couple so popular right their (shaky history). quite frankly, one can see that despite all the bad stuff they can not quit each other and their passion for each other shines like a red thread through their history. Personally, I think they are one of the most entertaining couple on this show because I can see that their relationship can contain all the elements that makes them interesting they can love as hard as hating :)
No, to me it just means that it makes no sense, but the writers are going to write for two actors who seem to work well together, so they'll make it work. I know it does a lot for some knickers, but not for mine. :shrug: I just found that comment, after all the violence, a little.....I don't know. I don't think I've ever rooted for a couple who was written like that. Even Ejole........after a while, i was sick of that behavior, no matter how much I like Ari and Scott together. It makes no sense to me. Even with everything Steve originally did to Kayla to get back at Bo (or whatever), it was never anything like this. The statement about overcoming all this meant their love was real............I cannot fathom anyone secretly loving someone so much that they'd put a bullet in his head. That's not the kind of love I watch for.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

AMEN TO THAT! Imho that does not spell romance. It spells MAJOR TURN OFF. For me for sure.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

But, I'm not out to start another fanbase war, because there are times that I actually almost enjoy their acting together. It's the whole package that just isn't my thing.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Apr 6 2013, 04:54 PM
But, I'm not out to start another fanbase war, because there are times that I actually almost enjoy their acting together. It's the whole package that just isn't my thing.
I understand EJami is not everyone's cup of tea :) for some they dont make sense and for others They make perfect sense. I think that the actors affect a story depends how they act with each other and Ali and James have undoubtedly a chemistry that are unbeatable especially when their fighting scenes convey a sense that they would rather tear each other clothes off.lol.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Here is what I expect from EJ's proposal: some serious, hardcore shmoop, EJ tearing up, Sami tearing up and me crying in the grossest way possible. I'm talking snot bubbles and mascara running down my face. Really embarrassing stuff on my end. I can't fuckin' wait. :laugh:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 6 2013, 06:50 PM
Here is what I expect from EJ's proposal: some serious, hardcore shmoop, EJ tearing up, Sami tearing up and me crying in the grossest way possible. I'm talking snot bubbles and mascara running down my face. Really embarrassing stuff on my end. I can't fuckin' wait. :laugh:
Hey, girl. Something's not right with your avatar. :toetap:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

ladyofthelake
Apr 6 2013, 07:19 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
But, anyone knocking Jay Leno's block off is OK by me.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

ladyofthelake
JamaicanBeauty7
I knew you would come after me for that. :$ It's hard to let the Leno gif go, even temporarily.

spartan
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
spartan
IIttu
LOL! Heck no. Atleast I hope not. Real life vs reel life = BIG difference for me.

spartan
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
I think there's a good possibility EJ may cry more than Sami!

I'm with you. Quite possibly, I may go into the ugly cry.

lysie
Member Avatar

spartan
Apr 6 2013, 07:32 PM
JamaicanBeauty7

I think it's more than a good possibility. Only one of them can cry.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 6 2013, 07:28 PM
ladyofthelake
JamaicanBeauty7
I knew you would come after me for that. :$ It's hard to let the Leno gif go, even temporarily.
Forgiven. :hug:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

lysie
Apr 6 2013, 07:34 PM
spartan
Apr 6 2013, 07:32 PM
JamaicanBeauty7

I think it's more than a good possibility. Only one of them can cry.
The only question will be, who will cry harder, me or EJ? I'm pretty emotional but EJ is stiff competition. Plus, this is Sami we are talking about.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

spartan
IIttu
Except that they completely dismiss that story as so unimportant that they never spoke about or worked through it, it's whitwashed. If another character brings it up it is yawned away with no emotion whatsoever.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply