Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 15th; *updated 4/8*
Topic Started: Apr 3 2013, 10:06 AM (40,611 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 6 2013, 07:38 PM
lysie
Apr 6 2013, 07:34 PM
spartan
Apr 6 2013, 07:32 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 6 2013, 06:50 PM
Here is what I expect from EJ's proposal: some serious, hardcore shmoop, EJ tearing up, Sami tearing up and me crying in the grossest way possible. I'm talking snot bubbles and mascara running down my face. Really embarrassing stuff on my end. I can't fuckin' wait. :laugh:
I think there's a good possibility EJ may cry more than Sami!

I'm with you. Quite possibly, I may go into the ugly cry.
I think it's more than a good possibility. Only one of them can cry.
The only question will be, who will cry harder, me or EJ? I'm pretty emotional but EJ is stiff competition. Plus, this is Sami we are talking about.
Actually, if I was committing myself to Sami, I'd cry, too, except they wouldn't be tears of joy.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

samwel

TreasureCove
spartan
Apr 6 2013, 02:20 PM
IIttu
Apr 6 2013, 01:44 PM
I'm kinda hoping that during the EJami proposal (or the very likely to happen wedding) we get to see a little montage between both of them saying 'I love you'. You know, something that would include he raping her, she shooting him in the head, a couple of their physical fights, their black wedding.. (No offense to Ejami-fans though, I'm happy for you.)
No offense taken here. Many of my favorite EJami montages include scenes of those dark times. It's what makes the place of love they've reached now more special. It's all part of their story.
Except that they completely dismiss that story as so unimportant that they never spoke about or worked through it, it's whitwashed. If another character brings it up it is yawned away with no emotion whatsoever.
eh, they both fucked up at some point or the other, used their kids but then saw the error of their ways and started to mend the relationship before any romance even started. EJ gave her the kids, Sami helped save his life and now its all in the past.

samwel

JamaicanBeauty7
Here is what I expect from EJ's proposal: some serious, hardcore shmoop, EJ tearing up, Sami tearing up and me crying in the grossest way possible. I'm talking snot bubbles and mascara running down my face. Really embarrassing stuff on my end. I can't fuckin' wait. :laugh:
yep, an EJAMI wedding where EJ does not get shot, FINALLY :lol:

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

One John/Kritter spoiler? That's all we fucking get? Don't take it the wrong way - I'm happy for the EJ/Sami fans (I'm not of your ranks, but respect that you've waited a LONG time for this & not everything revolves around me (yet!!)), and the WilSon fans...but seriously? Another week of (borrowing cause I LOVE it) Jennicunt, Dr. OompaLoompa and Mini-Tammi-Faye going back & forth for the umpteenth fucking week? :headbang:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cathalina

TreasureCove
spartan
IIttu
I'm kinda hoping that during the EJami proposal (or the very likely to happen wedding) we get to see a little montage between both of them saying 'I love you'. You know, something that would include he raping her, she shooting him in the head, a couple of their physical fights, their black wedding.. (No offense to Ejami-fans though, I'm happy for you.)
No offense taken here. Many of my favorite EJami montages include scenes of those dark times. It's what makes the place of love they've reached now more special. It's all part of their story.
Except that they completely dismiss that story as so unimportant that they never spoke about or worked through it, it's whitwashed. If another character brings it up it is yawned away with no emotion whatsoever.
I don't think it would be so glaring if Sami and to a lesser extent EJ weren't such big flippin hypocrites! I mean, Semi pretty much keeps notes on the time and place anyone ever looked at her crooked, says people never change, and yet sleeps with her rapist. For me, it doesn't prove how much in love they are, it proves how ridiculous this storyline is. Yet, since the relationships on this show are written by fan fiction writers I expect the proposal to be filled with EJ channeling Hugh Grant and Sami channeling Katherine Heigl with shooting stars and doves flying overhead. Or they could borrow from Two and A Half Men's proposal scene and have Michael Bolton serenading the duo to "When A Man Loves A Woman" with heart-shaped fireworks going off in the background. Either way, if AS does her snort and stomp thing it would be priceless.

lysie
Member Avatar

This thread is for spoilers.

Cathalina

samwel
Apr 6 2013, 09:41 PM
TreasureCove
Apr 6 2013, 09:37 PM
A typo, rfsexton meant Allie and Johnny. The twins were revealed to be Lucas' children and that the stem cells would not save Stefano. That's why Benji was murdered. The show retconned the paternity, they can restore it to it's original script.
Allie is already Lucas' and :ermm: Bengie was killed BEFORE the twins were born and given there was only one test done when they were actually born, that is the original script.
Because paternity tests are so ironclad in Salem? Heck, picture the answering machine at the clinic:

"Welcome to Salem Hospital. Please listen carefully to the following options:

If you are looking to alter a paternity test - press one
If you previously altered a paternity test and want to change it back to the original results-press two
If you were previously declared deceased and have miraculously come back to life press three
If you are a staff member unable to come to work - press nothing. No one works here
If you are a Horton and applying for an undeserved position - press four
If you are a patient of Dr. Jonas' who has also slept with him - press five
If you donated eggs and are curious if they were used without your permission - press six
If you wish to hear Dr. Cameron's remaining show times press seven
If you believe you are pregnant and not Sami Brady please hang up and leave town."

samwel

Cathalina
Apr 6 2013, 09:46 PM
TreasureCove
spartan
IIttu
I don't think it would be so glaring if Sami and to a lesser extent EJ weren't such big flippin hypocrites! I mean, Semi pretty much keeps notes on the time and place anyone ever looked at her crooked, says people never change, and yet sleeps with her rapist. For me, it doesn't prove how much in love they are, it proves how ridiculous this storyline is. Yet, since the relationships on this show are written by fan fiction writers I expect the proposal to be filled with EJ channeling Hugh Grant and Sami channeling Katherine Heigl with shooting stars and doves flying overhead. Or they could borrow from Two and A Half Men's proposal scene and have Michael Bolton serenading the duo to "When A Man Loves A Woman" with heart-shaped fireworks going off in the background. Either way, if AS does her snort and stomp thing it would be priceless.
nix Michael Bolton and just give us the Santeen flute music :wub2:

Cathalina

Not over the top enough. Heck, I am expecting a damn white horse and all other squeezing fan girl desires.

spartan
Member Avatar

Cathalina
Apr 6 2013, 10:00 PM
Not over the top enough. Heck, I am expecting a damn white horse and all other squeezing fan girl desires.
Meh. Budget constraints. I don't think we've seen a real horse since Tandre made his reappearance back in...... '07 was it? If it was earlier than that, time is really flying. What I wouldn't freakin give to see EJ/JS on a black horse though, but I digress.

I am intrigued by how the EJami proposal will take place. I had spouted EJ would turn the coffee shop into Italy but I'm more expecting some candlelight in DiMansion somehow.......if that set hadn't been resurrected I would totally call HTS or the coffee shop for the setting. Either way, I look forward to it. 7 years in the making.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Cathalina
Apr 6 2013, 09:46 PM
TreasureCove
spartan
IIttu
Uhm... I know it's not the first time this show has used the same stuff for other couples but can we please leave "When a man loves a woman" out of this? Lol....for obvious reasons.....I'd like to at least have that memory of Lumi intact.

Cathalina

Sorry! Forgot about that connection!

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

there is still no wedding proposal that I can see and if Sami's alleged wedding does not end in disaster well then the character destruction of Sami is complete. Sami isn't Sami unless her wedding blows up in her face.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

LucasHortonFan
Apr 7 2013, 07:49 AM
there is still no wedding proposal that I can see and if Sami's alleged wedding does not end in disaster well then the character destruction of Sami is complete. Sami isn't Sami unless her wedding blows up in her face.
I want to see the wedding go down as the biggest and most shocking disaster in television histiry. Angst...shock...anger...a little joy...no one may die...

gailwinters
Member Avatar

spartan
Apr 6 2013, 11:27 PM
Cathalina
Apr 6 2013, 10:00 PM
Meh. Budget constraints. I don't think we've seen a real horse since Tandre made his reappearance back in...... '07 was it? If it was earlier than that, time is really flying. What I wouldn't freakin give to see EJ/JS on a black horse though, but I digress.

I am intrigued by how the EJami proposal will take place. I had spouted EJ would turn the coffee shop into Italy but I'm more expecting some candlelight in DiMansion somehow.......if that set hadn't been resurrected I would totally call HTS or the coffee shop for the setting. Either way, I look forward to it. 7 years in the making.
I don't think we'll get an OTT proposal this time. Marriage is the next logical progression in the relationship that is currently being written for EJami, and I think EJ's proposal will reflect that. I think we'll get the ILUs, maybe some light hearted comments about their prior disastrous attempts at being together, and promises that this time they will try to do things right.

Of course, their wedding will be disrupted. This is Salem after all! :blulaugh:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Apr 6 2013, 04:02 PM
spartan
IIttu
Darn, this means I have to buy a gun and shoot my husband in the head so our love will be more special.......
Yep..me too.. who woulda thunk it, right?

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 6 2013, 07:34 PM
spartan
Apr 6 2013, 07:32 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
I think there's a good possibility EJ may cry more than Sami!

I'm with you. Quite possibly, I may go into the ugly cry.
I think it's more than a good possibility. Only one of them can cry.
Wrong.

Neither of them can cry.

camera shy

Well for the sake of their fans I hope the words, "This time we're going to get things right," doesn't come out of EJ's mouth because it's then a given they won't. Plus he said those words to Nicole during his third marriage proposal to her.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

camera shy
Apr 7 2013, 09:39 AM
Well for the sake of their fans I hope the words, "This time we're going to get things right," doesn't come out of EJ's mouth because it's then a given they won't. Plus he said those words to Nicole during his third marriage proposal to her.
I think he's already said it.

samwel

LucasHortonFan
Apr 7 2013, 07:49 AM
Wedding interruptions aside, her last three weddings (minus 2010) ended with a valid marriage, was she not destroyed then ;)

Quote:

they already agreed that things will be different this time, so eh and for what its worth at least they are not hiding anything from each other, say sleeping with the woman he always chose over Nicole as was the case in your example :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply