Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Spoilers for the week of April 15th
Topic Started: Apr 3 2013, 10:10 AM (3,863 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

National Enquirer

Joy turns into despair for one family in Port Charles

Patrick makes a promise to Sabrina

Sonny is stunned to find Connie at his door. Or is it Kate?

Spinelli gets closer to the missing heir

AJ pays Nikolas a visit and tension quickly mounts

Brenda is horrified about Michael's confession to Sonny

credit: jcren

Titles and Previews

Monday ("The Kiss")
Scott kisses Bobbie in a drunken state; Patrick makes a promise to Sabrina; Michael dismisses Carly's presence.

Tuesday ("The Announcement")
Lulu makes a shocking announcement; Sabrina and Felix talk about her relationship with Patrick.

Wednesday ("Rafe's Guardian")
Ellie apologizes to Maxie for spying on her; Sonny and Carly discuss Michael and Brenda's tryst.

Thursday ("The Hug")
AJ witnesses an embrace between Elizabeth and Nikolas; Brenda is distraught after Michael reveals some intimate details to Sonny.

Friday ("Investigation")
Ellie asks Spinelli to work with her to uncover the truth behind Dante and Lulu's baby

Edited by Daytime, Apr 9 2013, 05:50 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

ty for posting

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Daytime
Apr 3 2013, 10:10 AM
National Enquirer

Spinelli gets closer to the missing heir

AJ pays Nikolas a visit and tension quickly mounts

Oh lawd. This is not good at all.

I'm so dissapointed the PTB are going with the Sabrina/Patrick pairing.
Now, Patrick is making promises to her?? SMH.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I have to give Frank Valentini credit---his spoilers are vague sometimes and make you really have to think to figure out what they are about. I'm guessing the family whose joy turns to despair is Dante/Lulu---Lulu may be found around the time they find out Maxie miscarried the baby. Or when Lulu's found they realize there is more danger ahead for the Spencers and this would kick off another adventure story line. My best guess at this time is Michael's confession to Sonny is that he is Team CarJax, and wants Carly and Jax back together, especially for his siblings. I really miss Aaron Refvem's Morgan.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I wonder if Carly is going to drug Brenda and she ends up in bed with Michael? Ewww.i hope not.

I need this crazy bitch to go away forever.
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Apr 3 2013, 04:41 PM.

CPdays

Daytime
Apr 3 2013, 10:10 AM
National Enquirer

Patrick makes promises to Sabrina

Patrick makes promises to Sabrina? Hopefully these two stop this ridiculous dance and either get together or move the Hades on with their lives :blah: Its so slow. A little less talk :yawnz:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Titles and Previews

Monday ("The Kiss")
Scott kisses Bobbie in a drunken state; Patrick makes a promise to Sabrina; Michael dismisses Carly's presence.

Lulu makes a shocking announcement; Sabrina and Felix talk about her relationship with Patrick.

Ellie apologizes to Maxie for spying on her; Sonny and Carly discuss Michael and Brenda's tryst.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Really Patrick, you want a twenty something woman give up her young life to make you and Emma the center of her world. News flash, St. Sabrina is nothing but the wolf in sheep clothing.
Poor Ellie, little does she know that Maxie is still a trainwreck as person and friend.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

ty for posting, i wondering what Patrick makes promise to Sabrina, and YAY that i got my SnC scene coming up.... TY for posting

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Daytime
Apr 5 2013, 03:42 AM
Titles and Previews

Monday ("The Kiss")

Scott kisses Bobbie in a drunken state; Patrick makes a promise to Sabrina; Michael dismisses Carly's presence

Scott gets drunk and kisses Bobbie? Well well. Unbelievable. :facepalm:

Lulu makes a shocking announcement; Sabrina and Felix talk about her relationship with Patrick

Glad Lulu is found, safe. Can't wait to hear the announcement. Hope it's major.

Brenda & Michael. That's just NASTY!!! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 5 2013, 01:50 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

natdot99
Apr 5 2013, 07:30 AM
Posted Image

Really Patrick, you want a twenty something woman give up her young life to make you and Emma the center of her world. News flash, St. Sabrina is nothing but the wolf in sheep clothing.
Poor Ellie, little does she know that Maxie is still a trainwreck as person and friend.
Sabrina made Patrick & Emma the center of her world.Patrick has just decided that he wants a romantic relationship.
They aren't compatible, but Sabrina isn't a wolf in sheeps clothing.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

A Michael and Brenda tryst?

Man, oh man when Carly confronts Brenda about this in the Metro Court lobby, it's going to be EPIC :saberduel: (Sorry just discovered this emoticon and had to find some use for it!).

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Oh. My. GAHHH. Brenda and Michael!? That's disgusting, and I hope they didn't actually have sex. She was his stepmother. :x The very thought of that is sickening.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Thursday ("The Hug")
AJ witnesses an embrace between Elizabeth and Nikolas; Brenda is distraught after Michael reveals some intimate details to Sonny.

natdot99
Member Avatar

soapsudz
Apr 5 2013, 01:55 PM
natdot99
Apr 5 2013, 07:30 AM
Posted Image

Sabrina made Patrick & Emma the center of her world.Patrick has just decided that he wants a romantic relationship.
They aren't compatible, but Sabrina isn't a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Everything Sabrina has done was to get Patrick to notice her, organizing the NB, babysitting Emma, and dating Milo. She set up perfectly where everyone as anointed her St. Sabrina, the person and nurse who could do no wrong. She manipulated everyone on her side to sing her praises to Patrick. It worked and she got Patrick. That a wolf is sheep clothing.

Larel

Michael & Brenda :blink: :lol:

MissLola
Member Avatar

The Michael and Brenda spoiler :facepalm: :yuk:

Anon

I really hope this whole Michael/Brenda thing is just a setup, and they don't actually have sex. I could totally see Connie drugging them and putting them in bed together for Sonny to find if she felt the least bit threatened.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Friday ("Investigation")
Ellie asks Spinelli to work with her to uncover the truth behind Dante and Lulu's baby

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Brenda and Michael...WTF?

And is the show going to pretend like Starr, Todd and John don't exist from now on? What happened with Starr and Michael? Did they show Starr explaining to Michael why she had to depart so suddenly?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply