Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, April 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 4 2013, 08:44 AM (11,315 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

The hospital scenes were so painful to get through. I don't know what was worse: Jennifer's shrieking or every staff member on the floor watching the train wreck. Get back to work, people! Jennifer looked completely pathetic. As did Daniel, begging her to reconsider. This storyline is doing nobody favors. Not even Chloe. Her plan makes her look like an idiot. And Jennifer and Daniel seem like bigger idiots for falling for it. Who do Tomlin/Whitesell want us to root for? It's not easy to identify. Not at all.

I hate that Lucas is opposed to using Stefano in order to help Will. I get there is no love loss between Lucas and the DiMera family, but Lucas used to be a bad boy as well. And it's his son we're talking about. Lucas should be doing anything and everything he can to help Will. Just like Sami is doing. If that means working with the devil (the DiMeras), then so be it. The only way I would've accepted Lucas being opposed is if he suggested turning to Victor instead of Stefano. That didn't happen though. And it sucks because I really want to see Lucas forcing himself to put his hatred for EJ aside for Will's behalf.

So Chad rides a motorcycle? Interesting. Probably the only interesting thing we've learned about him since he arrived four years ago. And did anyone else notice the look the doorman gave Chad when he and Abigail arrived at the strip club. He totally gave Chad the up-down! Probably figuring Chad came for the male entertainment, yet Chad had no idea what he was about to walk into, LOL!
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

The Dannifer fiasco at the hospital was so bad, it turned me off from watching the rest of the show today. :facepalm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Chad reminded me of a young Bo Brady. Love the "bad" boys. Definite chemistry with Abigail. Now if we can only get Pappy trying to keep them apart, and Jennifer thinking he's not good enough for her "little girl", they could have a great Romeo/Juliet storyline.

Cameron, you are expendible. And you're NO Channing Tatum. Stop embarrassing yourself, bro.

I just....can't with Maggie anymore. She butts into Dan/Jen's business like an overbearing parent as much as John does with "my son". Both scenarios being highly annoying.

Nice Danloe kiss! I LOVED them back in the day. Too bad they've made Chloe psycho. Still pisses me off what they did to her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Go Lucas!!! All the way!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cathalina

Sweet and Salty
Apr 4 2013, 08:15 PM
Go Lucas!!! All the way!!
Amen! At least Lucas can see that the light at the end of the tunnel as TeamWill views Stefano is truly attached to a train. I didn't see it as Lucas not being able to put his hatred for EJ to help his son, I saw it as Lucas having hold of the Salem Brain and thinking.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 4 2013, 09:30 AM
SocRMum1
Apr 4 2013, 09:26 AM
The REAL Marman! :wub: Despite whatever the hell that is she is wearing they were my very first couple that I would have shipped - if I'd known such a thing existed.

Wayne Northrup owned the role. Turning Drake's character into John when Wayne came back to the show set up the best damned triangle I've ever seen - it took me years to decide who I was rooting for, and until they wrecked things with that silly Alex North story I think I'd still be undecided to this day.

I still think the Alex North story is the biggest slap in the face to a fanbase I've ever seen. Though TomSell is giving them a run for their money with J&J.
I don't even care for WN . However when they used Roman & Marlena flashbacks for Alex North and Marlena's "relationship" I was PISSED!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Sami spills the beans!! Finally! Living there to save their son! 🏡

Love the horses and stables bit! :whistle: ^_^
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

LUCAS!!! :wub2: "I pinky swear!" :wub2: pleeease write for Lucas!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

soapgal
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Apr 4 2013, 12:48 PM
six
Apr 4 2013, 12:46 PM
I'm kind of ashamed to remember that this isn't the first time they said that was EJ's favorite food, but I'm impressed that the writers remember it too.
Yep, Ejami talked about it when they were studying for their immigration interview.

And I've clearly watched too much Ejami on youtube.

I thought the exact same thing! I just watched that scene on You Tube this week! Just means we know our Ejami history!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

DrewHamilton
Apr 4 2013, 07:08 PM
The hospital scenes were so painful to get through. I don't know what was worse: Jennifer's shrieking or every staff member on the floor watching the train wreck. Get back to work, people! Jennifer looked completely pathetic. As did Daniel, begging her to reconsider. This storyline is doing nobody favors. Not even Chloe. Her plan makes her look like an idiot. And Jennifer and Daniel seem like bigger idiots for falling for it. Who do Tomlin/Whitesell want us to root for? It's not easy to identify. Not at all.

I hate that Lucas is opposed to using Stefano in order to help Will. I get there is no love loss between Lucas and the DiMera family, but Lucas used to be a bad boy as well. And it's his son we're talking about. Lucas should be doing anything and everything he can to help Will. Just like Sami is doing. If that means working with the devil (the DiMeras), then so be it. The only way I would've accepted Lucas being opposed is if he suggested turning to Victor instead of Stefano. That didn't happen though. And it sucks because I really want to see Lucas forcing himself to put his hatred for EJ aside for Will's behalf.

So Chad rides a motorcycle? Interesting. Probably the only interesting thing we've learned about him since he arrived four years ago. And did anyone else notice the look the doorman gave Chad when he and Abigail arrived at the strip club. He totally gave Chad the up-down! Probably figuring Chad came for the male entertainment, yet Chad had no idea what he was about to walk into, LOL!
Lucas didn't seem all that opposed toward the end....he was fine with it but warned Sami that it might not be the best thing.....I don't see him just saying, 'yeah, why not....he's harmless'....it wouldn't be in his nature to do so with everything the Dimeras have done to his family. Oh and please NO on the warming up to Ej...those two should NEVER, EVER be on any kind of friendly term regardless...I'm still pissed that no one seemed to care that Ej blackmailed Will or that Stefano did for that matter.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

tomsawyer
Apr 4 2013, 12:33 PM
Matt
Apr 4 2013, 12:27 PM
OMG! I can't believe how much I'm liking the chemistry/dialog between Chad & Abby today. It almost has that old-school Jack/Jennifer bickering quality.
I'm really starting to get into them. Even though it may not sense with the character history, I think playing up the wide-eyed innocent girl paired with the brooding bad boy is the way to go.
EJ was my dream pick for her, but I must say... I'm actually starting to see chemistry with these two. I'll settle. LOL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pami
Member Avatar

I have always been a fan of Jennifer but it's all I can do to stomach this SL she is in right now. Why didn't she just meet with Daniel, tell him Chloe's scheme, and they could have outsmarted her together! (My cat could outsmart Chloe) Her lines since she has returned have consisted of "I don't know what you are talking about!" "What are you saying?" and "I am so much prettier/sexier/better than JennJenn!" On the happy side, I totally enjoyed the 2 EJAMI scenes today. Those two are smokin' hot no matter what!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Ruffles Buttinski. 👃
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Lucas went to jail for his son. Will has this problem because of EJ and Stefano. Now Sami has to simper and kowtow to EJ because she prevented a custody suit by explaining the situation to the father of two of her children? EJ is actually upset because he knows Lucas can point out just how stupid this plan is, and if he finds some hand puppets he could explain it in a way that even someone as dense as Sami could understand.
Edited by TreasureCove, Apr 4 2013, 09:02 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

ArizonaDaze
Apr 4 2013, 12:12 PM
Matt
Apr 4 2013, 12:10 PM
I honestly cannot take Chad seriously with that hotmess of hair.
At least the hair department doesn't confine bad hair to just the women.
I am interrupting your regularly scheduled rant on the idiocy of Days with the following announcement: HOT DAMN! I love your avatar!
Offline Profile Goto Top

samwel

TreasureCove
Apr 4 2013, 09:02 PM
Lucas went to jail for his son. Will has this problem because of EJ and Stefano. Now Sami has to simper and kowtow to EJ because she prevented a custody suit by explaining the situation to the father of two of her children? EJ is actually upset because he knows Lucas can point out just how stupid this plan is, and if he finds some hand puppets he could explain it in a way that even someone as dense as Sami could understand.
How exactly is this Stefano and EJ's fault? did they pull the trigger for Will or blab their fucking mouth off for Nick to hear? and going to Stefano was Sami's idea.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

tomsawyer
Apr 4 2013, 12:58 PM
Danloe kiss is hot!
Thank God!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

lysie
Apr 4 2013, 06:20 PM
kay
Apr 4 2013, 06:12 PM
Sevprince
Apr 4 2013, 01:40 PM
Stefano is not the last resort though. The show has not done anything to prove that. Ever sense Nick blackmailed teamwill, they hadn't really done anything to fight back except an attempt at break in which Lumi was almost able to get the evidence. I can understand Will not thinking clearly. He went from defeated and depression to all guns blazing.

Before going to Stefano, they can try breaking in again or going to Roman, Hope, Victor. Is Roman really going to turn his grandson in for old crime. He can easily get rid of the evidence. Likewise Hope. Then, they can go to Justin to deal with the legal aspect. Sami is known for bad ideas, Will like I said is not thinking clearly but why are Lucas and Sonny agreeing. Why did Sonny stop pressuring Will to seek his father or hasn't mention his Uncle.

It's clear that the show wants Stefano involved probably for some future story line but they could at the very least have teamwill try these other options and come empty handed for one reason or the other that could be somewhat convincing.

EJ, I think your're hot but get over yourself. Lucas should definitely be aware of everything that is going on. Will is his son and his grandchild is involved. Lucas doesn't have anymore big mouth then your dear Samantha.
Hope is on Team Nick. She will not help Will.
There is no Team Nick!
Hope will be on Nick's side. She would not help Will.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

am103
Apr 4 2013, 02:07 PM
Despite the stupidity of Dannifer, Jennifer does look really pretty today.

Chloe the cartoon villain is getting really old. Doesn't Daniel wonder who Jennifer keeps staring at? I feel like I'm watching Secret Life of the American Teenager. And I don't like it, lol.
DEAD!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

LuvingLumi
Apr 4 2013, 08:43 PM
DrewHamilton
Apr 4 2013, 07:08 PM

Lucas didn't seem all that opposed toward the end....he was fine with it but warned Sami that it might not be the best thing.....I don't see him just saying, 'yeah, why not....he's harmless'....it wouldn't be in his nature to do so with everything the Dimeras have done to his family. Oh and please NO on the warming up to Ej...those two should NEVER, EVER be on any kind of friendly term regardless...I'm still pissed that no one seemed to care that Ej blackmailed Will or that Stefano did for that matter.
Why doesn't Sonny suggest talking to Victor instead of Stefano?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic