Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, April 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 4 2013, 08:44 AM (11,232 Views)
Sweet and Salty

Matt
Apr 4 2013, 02:53 PM
Actually, I think it would be better story if Victor found out what Nick's thoughts on Sonny/Will were and helped them against Nick while keeping Maggie in the dark, eventually causing conflict for Victor/Maggie.
Once again...great script idea! :hail: :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

am103
Apr 4 2013, 03:03 PM
Maggie is such a BITCH! Jesus, ever since they made Daniel her son her character has been nothing but hateful toward anybody who isn't Daniel, and I seriously have had enough. Trashing Jack's memory like this is the last straw for me.

I just wrote into SOD about all of the character destruction that takes place for the sake of Daniel. I'm seriously so sick of classic characters like Jennifer, Maggie, Chloe, and Nicole all written wildly out-of-character for someone who just isn't worth it.
I am really tempted to pay my son to watch this show for a couple weeks!! He just might appreciate me a little more!! He thinks I butt in! ^o) :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

samwel
Apr 4 2013, 09:21 PM
TreasureCove
Apr 4 2013, 09:02 PM
Lucas went to jail for his son. Will has this problem because of EJ and Stefano. Now Sami has to simper and kowtow to EJ because she prevented a custody suit by explaining the situation to the father of two of her children? EJ is actually upset because he knows Lucas can point out just how stupid this plan is, and if he finds some hand puppets he could explain it in a way that even someone as dense as Sami could understand.
How exactly is this Stefano and EJ's fault? did they pull the trigger for Will or blab their fucking mouth off for Nick to hear? and going to Stefano was Sami's idea.
torcher(steve), car tampering(Max and Steph), bombs, repeated attempted murders(John, Lucas, Belle, Steve, Kayla), Roman buried alive,murder(Benji), blackmail, several kidnappings(Steve, Lexi, Tek)stalking. Will didn't pull that trigger because he was taking Hope's bumpit pills. He pulled that trigger to protect his mother, and because of the repeated attacks on his friends and family by EJ, Andrea and Stefano. If they had left his family alone Nick would have nothing to blackmail Will with.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

kay
Apr 4 2013, 09:30 PM
lysie
Apr 4 2013, 06:20 PM
kay
Apr 4 2013, 06:12 PM
Sevprince
Apr 4 2013, 01:40 PM
Stefano is not the last resort though. The show has not done anything to prove that. Ever sense Nick blackmailed teamwill, they hadn't really done anything to fight back except an attempt at break in which Lumi was almost able to get the evidence. I can understand Will not thinking clearly. He went from defeated and depression to all guns blazing.

Before going to Stefano, they can try breaking in again or going to Roman, Hope, Victor. Is Roman really going to turn his grandson in for old crime. He can easily get rid of the evidence. Likewise Hope. Then, they can go to Justin to deal with the legal aspect. Sami is known for bad ideas, Will like I said is not thinking clearly but why are Lucas and Sonny agreeing. Why did Sonny stop pressuring Will to seek his father or hasn't mention his Uncle.

It's clear that the show wants Stefano involved probably for some future story line but they could at the very least have teamwill try these other options and come empty handed for one reason or the other that could be somewhat convincing.

EJ, I think your're hot but get over yourself. Lucas should definitely be aware of everything that is going on. Will is his son and his grandchild is involved. Lucas doesn't have anymore big mouth then your dear Samantha.
Hope is on Team Nick. She will not help Will.
There is no Team Nick!
Hope will be on Nick's side. She would not help Will.
Uhm no one knows the truth but Will, sonny, Sami, lucas, Ej and nick... How do we know she will still support nick when the truth is out
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

TreasureCove
Apr 4 2013, 09:52 PM
samwel
TreasureCove
Lucas went to jail for his son. Will has this problem because of EJ and Stefano. Now Sami has to simper and kowtow to EJ because she prevented a custody suit by explaining the situation to the father of two of her children? EJ is actually upset because he knows Lucas can point out just how stupid this plan is, and if he finds some hand puppets he could explain it in a way that even someone as dense as Sami could understand.
How exactly is this Stefano and EJ's fault? did they pull the trigger for Will or blab their fucking mouth off for Nick to hear? and going to Stefano was Sami's idea.
torcher(steve), car tampering(Max and Steph), bombs, repeated attempted murders(John, Lucas, Belle, Steve, Kayla), Roman buried alive,murder(Benji), blackmail, several kidnappings(Steve, Lexi, Tek)stalking. Will didn't pull that trigger because he was taking Hope's bumpit pills. He pulled that trigger to protect his mother, and because of the repeated attacks on his friends and family by EJ, Andrea and Stefano. If they had left his family alone Nick would have nothing to blackmail Will with.
And what finally did it for Will was that he saw his parents who were in love and wanted to stay together being blackmailed into divorcing and shed have to marry Ej or risk their families dying
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

soapgal
Apr 4 2013, 08:39 PM
tomsawyer
Apr 4 2013, 12:48 PM
six
Apr 4 2013, 12:46 PM
I'm kind of ashamed to remember that this isn't the first time they said that was EJ's favorite food, but I'm impressed that the writers remember it too.
Yep, Ejami talked about it when they were studying for their immigration interview.

And I've clearly watched too much Ejami on youtube.

I thought the exact same thing! I just watched that scene on You Tube this week! Just means we know our Ejami history!
I thought that was the dumbest storyline with the immigration; I mean, EJ was freaking born in the US.

Okay, I take it back (slightly), Fetch is far dumber than anything. Even the Garden and Eden and Alien Twins.
Edited by blueskies, Apr 4 2013, 09:58 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

This show would be nearly flawless if not for Dannifer. There's no magic to them, in my opinion and I've really tried to give them a chance. I feel no true dynamic, I don't feel the angst the show attempts to give them, they take up too much screen time and are written like teenagers. Why they seem to be the "A" story right now is baffling to me. Enough with Dannifer!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

AFaithL
Apr 4 2013, 07:58 PM
Chad reminded me of a young Bo Brady. Love the "bad" boys. Definite chemistry with Abigail. Now if we can only get Pappy trying to keep them apart, and Jennifer thinking he's not good enough for her "little girl", they could have a great Romeo/Juliet storyline.

Cameron, you are expendible. And you're NO Channing Tatum. Stop embarrassing yourself, bro.

I just....can't with Maggie anymore. She butts into Dan/Jen's business like an overbearing parent as much as John does with "my son". Both scenarios being highly annoying.

Nice Danloe kiss! I LOVED them back in the day. Too bad they've made Chloe psycho. Still pisses me off what they did to her.
100%. 👆
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

blueskies
Apr 4 2013, 09:58 PM
soapgal
tomsawyer
six
Apr 4 2013, 12:46 PM
I'm kind of ashamed to remember that this isn't the first time they said that was EJ's favorite food, but I'm impressed that the writers remember it too.
Yep, Ejami talked about it when they were studying for their immigration interview.

And I've clearly watched too much Ejami on youtube.

I thought the exact same thing! I just watched that scene on You Tube this week! Just means we know our Ejami history!
I thought that was the dumbest storyline with the immigration; I mean, EJ was freaking born in the US.

Okay, I take it back (slightly), Fetch is far dumber than anything. Even the Garden and Eden and Alien Twins.
Nothing is as bad as the Garden of Eden. Tom Langan dressed Alice Horton up as "Yoda" for cryin' out loud. Poor Frances Reid...
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 4 2013, 06:33 PM
blueskies
Apr 4 2013, 06:24 PM
alright, my dvr has made it painfully clear that it doesn't want me watching Days anymore. Or, at least not this week. I suppose I'll reflect on that, and see if it wants me to watch next week.
Next week is more Dannifer. Pray that your DVR explodes or runs away from home.

Reese
Apr 4 2013, 06:33 PM
blueskies
Apr 4 2013, 06:24 PM
alright, my dvr has made it painfully clear that it doesn't want me watching Days anymore. Or, at least not this week. I suppose I'll reflect on that, and see if it wants me to watch next week.
Treat your DVR well. It's being a great friend to you. lol

lol, i will make sure and treat it well :) it's actually amazing b/c it hasn't had any issues with any of the other shows i tape.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Apr 4 2013, 10:03 PM
blueskies
Apr 4 2013, 09:58 PM
soapgal
tomsawyer

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Nothing is as bad as the Garden of Eden. Tom Langan dressed Alice Horton up as "Yoda" for cryin' out loud. Poor Frances Reid...
seriously :lol: ok, i don't remember that part; probably for the best, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

kay
She would help him if she knew that Nick was being a threatening bigot.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

kay
lysie
kay
Sevprince
Apr 4 2013, 01:40 PM
Stefano is not the last resort though. The show has not done anything to prove that. Ever sense Nick blackmailed teamwill, they hadn't really done anything to fight back except an attempt at break in which Lumi was almost able to get the evidence. I can understand Will not thinking clearly. He went from defeated and depression to all guns blazing.

Before going to Stefano, they can try breaking in again or going to Roman, Hope, Victor. Is Roman really going to turn his grandson in for old crime. He can easily get rid of the evidence. Likewise Hope. Then, they can go to Justin to deal with the legal aspect. Sami is known for bad ideas, Will like I said is not thinking clearly but why are Lucas and Sonny agreeing. Why did Sonny stop pressuring Will to seek his father or hasn't mention his Uncle.

It's clear that the show wants Stefano involved probably for some future story line but they could at the very least have teamwill try these other options and come empty handed for one reason or the other that could be somewhat convincing.

EJ, I think your're hot but get over yourself. Lucas should definitely be aware of everything that is going on. Will is his son and his grandchild is involved. Lucas doesn't have anymore big mouth then your dear Samantha.
Hope is on Team Nick. She will not help Will.
There is no Team Nick!
I have no idea why you think that, but I don't agree. No one would be on Nick's side if they had a clue what's going on.
Offline Profile Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

I REALLY enjoyed Chabby today. I still don't find Cameron the least bit interesting, even when gyrating half-naked on stage.

I can't believe Daniel actually kissed Chloe. He really is just as ridiculous as Jen Jen now, which is a shame because that Danloe kiss was hot. What a waste.

I enjoyed the Lumi convo after Lucas stopped yelling.

EJami were just too cute. Sami trying to butter up EJ. EJ immediately seeing right through it and 'seducing' the truth out of her. Fighting and then making out. Good stuff.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sevprince

lysie
Apr 4 2013, 10:06 PM
kay
lysie
kay

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
There is no Team Nick!
I have no idea why you think that, but I don't agree. No one would be on Nick's side if they had a clue what's going on.
Except Gabi.

I agree that Hope wouldn't side with Nick if she knew everything especially if she knew that Nick was threatening to ruin her career too after every thing she did for him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

samwel

LuvingLumi
Apr 4 2013, 09:56 PM
TreasureCove
samwel
TreasureCove
And what finally did it for Will was that he saw his parents who were in love and wanted to stay together being blackmailed into divorcing and shed have to marry Ej or risk their families dying
Not even Will gives himself these excuses anymore. His actions are ON HIM, what HE DID was wrong and he at least has sense enough to admit that without trying to cast blame on his victim.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

samwel
Apr 4 2013, 10:35 PM
LuvingLumi
Apr 4 2013, 09:56 PM
TreasureCove
samwel

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepbecause
Not even Will gives himself these excuses anymore. His actions are ON HIM, what HE DID was wrong and he at least has sense enough to admit that without trying to cast blame on his victim.
Yeah, this is a whole can of worms. They've completely left out the reason Will shot him, and he had pretty good reasons. Anyone who didn't see what happened back then would have no clue one way or the other, though, about why/how Will ended up shooting EJ. That's, of course, one of the 8 million elephants currently walking around the Days studio.

And I don't think Gabi would side with Nick if she knew what Nick was doing either. Actually, she already doesn't side with him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sevprince

She already knows Nick blackmailed Will. She is not doing anything about it. I consider her inaction as siding with Nick. She was even justifying Nick's action to Rafe. Why doesn't she do something about it. She is not five years old.

Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Sevprince
Apr 4 2013, 10:54 PM
She already knows Nick blackmailed Will. She is not doing anything about it. I consider her inaction as siding with Nick. She was even justifying Nick's action to Rafe. Why doesn't she do something about it. She is not five years old.

I didn't say she was handling it well, but she's made it pretty clear that she wants Will involved in their child's life. They ONLY person who does, is Nick. To me, that makes him the captain of a one person team.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sevprince

lysie
Apr 4 2013, 10:57 PM
Sevprince
Apr 4 2013, 10:54 PM

I didn't say she was handling it well, but she's made it pretty clear that she wants Will involved in their child's life. They ONLY person who does, is Nick. To me, that makes him the captain of a one person team.
You are giving her the benefit of the doubt. I can't do that. She actually needs to start doing the right thing for me to give her a break. I find words meaningless without action.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic