Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, April 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 4 2013, 08:44 AM (11,146 Views)
Floridagirl
Member Avatar

So maybe the Vargas/Nick scheme is some kind of gambling thing...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

I was assuming it was drugs since Nick was running drugs for him in prison.
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

nightfan
Apr 5 2013, 12:49 AM
I'm a Chloe fan, but sorry, can't approve of her actions with Daniel and Jennifer. She used her child in the worst possible way: as a means to an end. This isn't about what's best for Parker - it's about what's best for her, sexually.
I want her to find happiness, and don't think she's too far gone.
And yes, I believe her actions have merit. If you were THAT hot and lost a man THAT good looking to a 55- or 60-year-old woman like Jennifer Horton, it probably would drive you crazy. So the story is plausible. But I still don't condone her actions in this case. Poor Parker is being shuffled around just so his mom can get a man. I hope Chloe gets the help she needs.
Um, Jennifer is in her mid 40s (as is MR).

And when she was closer to Chloe's age, she took her little girl to another country to chase after another man she was in lust with (another sleazy doctor, I might add). Abby's father had no idea where they'd gone and only found out when Alice called him. So, as you say, Abby was being shuffled around just so her mom could get a man.

Even now, Jennifer is no saint. She's neglecting her own children to lust after her boyfriend.

By the way, I'm a Jennifer fan, but sorry, can't approve of her actions with Daniel and Chloe and Nicole and, well, anyone, these days.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

Lil
Apr 5 2013, 10:11 AM
I was assuming it was drugs since Nick was running drugs for him in prison.
See, I miss stuff by having to work during the show and pick up on here, didn't know about the drugs. Thanks :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

DawnElicia
Apr 4 2013, 11:38 PM
Im curious about something even though this day started last week its only been one day. So basically Nancy took a toodler on a plane to Brazil for one day and back again the next day doesnt make any sense. Im wondering if its been several days but the show isnt acknowledging it because to me that is the silliest part of the plot.
I do not think she took him to Brazil or New York. I think they are staying somewhere in Salem (maybe Chloe's new apartment).
Offline Profile Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

nightfan
I'm a Chloe fan, but sorry, can't approve of her actions with Daniel and Jennifer. She used her child in the worst possible way: as a means to an end. This isn't about what's best for Parker - it's about what's best for her, sexually.
And yes, I believe her actions have merit. If you were THAT hot and lost a man THAT good looking to a 55- or 60-year-old woman like Jennifer Horton, it probably would drive you crazy. So the story is plausible. But I still don't condone her actions in this case. Poor Parker is being shuffled around just so his mom can get a man. I hope Chloe gets the help she needs.
Jennifer is not that old. She may be around 45.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

kay
Apr 5 2013, 01:25 PM
DawnElicia
Im curious about something even though this day started last week its only been one day. So basically Nancy took a toodler on a plane to Brazil for one day and back again the next day doesnt make any sense. Im wondering if its been several days but the show isnt acknowledging it because to me that is the silliest part of the plot.
I do not think she took him to Brazil or New York. I think they are staying somewhere in Salem (maybe Chloe's new apartment).
A spoiler says later that Daniel finds a passport stamp so to method means she took him out of the country.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

kay
Apr 5 2013, 01:25 PM
DawnElicia
Why are people debating this? It is a fact that Nancy took Parker to Brazil. She showed Jennifer the view outside the window. Brazil looks much different from New York outside a window.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

annie21
Apr 5 2013, 10:44 AM
nightfan
Um, Jennifer is in her mid 40s (as is MR).

And when she was closer to Chloe's age, she took her little girl to another country to chase after another man she was in lust with (another sleazy doctor, I might add). Abby's father had no idea where they'd gone and only found out when Alice called him. So, as you say, Abby was being shuffled around just so her mom could get a man.

Even now, Jennifer is no saint. She's neglecting her own children to lust after her boyfriend.

By the way, I'm a Jennifer fan, but sorry, can't approve of her actions with Daniel and Chloe and Nicole and, well, anyone, these days.

Missy Reeves is 44?! I wouldn't have known that with the neck.
Could have sworn at least 50.

I just meant that, to someone of Chloe's temperament, she would see Jennifer as an oldie (50s, 60, even though that's not true), whereas she's the younger hottie who could appear on the cover of Maxim - in her mind, from the character's viewpoint.

No way would a woman of Chloe's age and temperament allow for that. So I could understand how Chloe could get an insanity story after having to fight a "mature woman" who probably only likes the missionary position, for man with abs like Daniel's.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Princessah
Member Avatar

Good lord, Daniel is NOT all that. It is insane that beautiful women such as Chloe, Nicole and Jennifer are all in a tissy over him.
Oh and I dont know about Jennifer and Daniel, but Melissa and Shawn are both 46. Nadia is 32. I hate dannifer but at least they are finally putting him with a woman his own age, instead of having him date woman way too young for him.
Edited by Princessah, Apr 7 2013, 09:15 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 4 2013, 04:03 PM
I watched the show and frankly from the way people were criticizing Lucas' yelling I was prepared to receive an over abundance of it....but was surprised by how quickly he toned it down.

Let's be realistic here folks....Lucas' yelling is completely, COMPLETELY justified and it didn't overpower the scene at all....he started with a text from Sami with the DImansion address.....on his way home from being out of town with Allie. He gets there and is pissed, yells....seriously....how is he to react?....when Sami and him began the discussion, he calmed down and maybe he wouldn't have been so pissed if she had an ounce of respect for him and discussed her moving Allie to the Dimansion before it happened. When he finally heard the entire story and while she was talking about it he was calm...and I would say he was pretty calm after she stopped him from leaving.....

The scenes were good...and I still say that Lucas will ALWAYS be Sami's best option....he brings out the best in her.

However....I felt the Ejami fight was rather fake and forced...it came off way too 'acted' to me....as if they were trying to play it up before the make out session and it just didn't play well at all. They yelled more than Lucas did IMHO. I just feel they didn't even have a good reason to fight, the way Ej has been acting lately, he could have just said....'you make sure he doesn't say anything'....and that would have been the end of it...the playing up of it felt totally OTT for no real reason....especially when Ej has to realize that Sami has opened her mouth and screwed up plans just as many times as Lucas has. .

Dannifer...not worth speaking about any longer

Cameron/Abby....I don't know what it is but Cam has to stay half naked more often...I like him this way...yeah superficial me...but I"m not the only one liking this...I also like Chad/Abby's interaction too....if they continue to play this up and build the triangle here, I might like it.
I agee with your assessment of the Sami/Lucas and Sami/Ej scenes.The Sani/EJ scenes reminded me of the cross talking Jennifer/Daniel scenes .I have been holding back but I just can't any longer.I hope I have seen the last of Sami's dress.It makes her butt look big and wobbly.Almost every time she wears a horrible outfit(like the leather pants),the day lasts forever.I thought it was stupid for EJ to carry her to their room for sex and have her emerge from the room wearing that same dress but to have her wear the dress for over a week is ridiculous.If she is going to wear an outfit for a week or more,the least the show can do is make sure it is flattering to her.
As to Abby,I like her with Cameron as a lover not Chad.I just cannot get past him basically dropping her for Melanie and holding a grudge against Gabi because of Melanie.
Online Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

camera shy
Apr 5 2013, 08:19 AM
Partnersincrime
Apr 5 2013, 07:01 AM
so sami is not allow to say anything to will father anything she does for will because he can not be trusted anyone see pattren here

ej sure like to dismiss lucas as father lot

so daniel kiss chloe i sure he still end up as the poor victim

i knew lucas will cave since he not allow to storyline

if funny lucas is only mention yell in this episode

there chance lucas might be on friday show yay

maggie :shrug:

despite i said it before i need to said it again blah fetch
Yeah it's funny how people always complain about Lucas yelling, but I've never seen him yell and throw glasses at the wall in front of one of his children and basically have a melt down the way EJ has done numerous times. I'll never forget the time he told Nicole to shut Johnny up. I bet we'll never see Lucas tell Sami to shut Allie up.
At the wall? He once smashed a glass right in front of a bassinet with a sleeping baby in it. @EJ: don't break things where flying shards of glass can slice a baby's skin, lol :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic