Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, April 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 4 2013, 08:44 AM (11,432 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

nuCameron is REALLy starting to grow on me. I just hope there's more to this story than him being a stripper.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm kinda amused with the irony that Vargas can call both Nick & Nicole "Nicky" lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Chabigail are so much more compelling that Camigail. Cameron continues to be duller than dishwater, no matter what he's up to. Chin's painfully short portrayal continues to be superior.
Offline Profile Goto Top

samwel

Lucas everyone is overgrown to you.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LOL at Sami: "There's a pool and stables with horses!"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

It's hard to fault Lucas's anti-DiMansion feelings since Sami didn't really want to live their, either. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Jennifer to Daniel: "There is no us. Let go of the delusion." NBC should listen to these words.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

It's incredibly gross of Jennifer to USE Jack in this way, knowing she means NONE of what she's saying. I hope Jack is looking down on her with absolute scorn and derision.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Jennifer invoking Jack to break up with Daniel makes me want to punch that annoying hag in the mouth.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

You know, listening to a beautiful rendition of "Ave Maria" during these Jen/Dan scenes almost makes them watchable. Almost. (I'm not kidding. I'm actually doing this right now. LOL).

Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

OMG! I can't believe how much I'm liking the chemistry/dialog between Chad & Abby today. It almost has that old-school Jack/Jennifer bickering quality.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

cord08
Apr 4 2013, 12:12 PM
Oh, for stupid. You mean to tell me that Jen can't see Chloe in the background? Please.
Isn't she only doing this because of Chloe anyway?

Lysie, I'll have to find a place to check, since Beth's page doesn't cover that year. I could've sworn they said the kid died though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Today is the first time I'm seeing some chemistry between chabby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Daniel thinks he & Jennifer fought so hard to be together? Dipshit, PLEASE! smdh
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

LOL at how Vargas keeps showing Nick a tool.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Jennifer quitting? Anne just hit the jackpot.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

These hospital scenes with everyone staring at them are ridiculously stupid. Whoever said it's like a scene from a bad high school movie was spot on.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

six
Apr 4 2013, 12:31 PM
LOL at how Vargas keeps showing Nick a tool.
Vargas could show me his tool any time he wanted to.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 4 2013, 12:27 PM
OMG! I can't believe how much I'm liking the chemistry/dialog between Chad & Abby today. It almost has that old-school Jack/Jennifer bickering quality.
Their chemistry is off the charts compared to Abby & Cameron, even when they're not the least bit romantic.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 4 2013, 12:27 PM
I'm really starting to get into them. Even though it may not sense with the character history, I think playing up the wide-eyed innocent girl paired with the brooding bad boy is the way to go.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic