Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jaime Lyn Bauer (Laura) back to Days for 2 episodes
Topic Started: Apr 4 2013, 04:19 PM (4,601 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

The new SOD confirms Jaime Lyn Bauer is back as Laura.

I don't have the details quite yet. Just read it on the SOD site where they preview the magazine on stands.

EDIT:
Scanned the article and it's just two episodes. I guess for right now. Jaime seemed open to appearing again, so hopefully ... I wish it were more like Nancy's return. I think soaps would benefit from having important characters show up for a few months when storyline calls for it.
Edited by KMan101, Apr 4 2013, 06:15 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

somersetfan
Member Avatar

I am sure it'll be a short visit much like Nancy's. Though I would love both Laura and Bill back full time!

MissLola
Member Avatar

I am afraid to get interested in this news because it will probably be all about Dannibore. :hmmph:

Marlene

JLB was a great crazy Laura and really the only Laura who had a relationship with Jen, but I'm still partial to SF.

I would love this to be long-term but I know not to get my hopes up. So I guess this is the vet who was rumored to be back. Now what about the other little spoken of character?

am103
Member Avatar

Yay! Can't wait to see Laura! Maybe she can smack some sense into Jennifer! But who am I kidding...

No matter how long this return is for, we better get TONS of Kristen/Laura!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

I'm hoping this is good news and not some monkey-paw-Fetch storyline where Laura's dying wish is that they're together.

parisa

OMG Kristen/Laura reunion!

And Marlena needs her best friend. So when is she airing, 2014?
Edited by parisa, Apr 4 2013, 04:45 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

blueskies
Apr 4 2013, 04:40 PM
I'm hoping this is good news and not some monkey-paw-Fetch storyline where Laura's dying wish is that they're together.
Awwww, crap! You just had to put that out there, didn't you? :fp2:

It pisses me off that I'm afraid to be more excited about this.

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

blueskies
Apr 4 2013, 04:40 PM
omg, now that you say that... that's probably what the writers have in mind >.>

We NEED some Marlena/Laura, Kristin/Laura, Marlena/Laura/Kristin. Leave Danibore alone, no one cares, no matter how many characters you ruin for them.

jam6242
Member Avatar

I'll be happy to see Laura but I'm not getting my hopes up regarding what she's going to be doing. I'm sure she'll be wrecked too for the sake of Jennifer and Daniel. Susan Flannery is the real Laura for me but I do like Jaime Lyn Bauer since I liked her so much on Y&R.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

I wouldn't be surprised if Laura didn't share scenes with anyone but Dan & Jen. She's probably coming back to tell her daughter to not be stupid & force the man she loves away and into the arms of another woman & that she should tell him the truth about Chloe's manipulations. Once she's given her speech, she'll probably disappear again.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

I can't stand Retch, but love me some JLB. Hopefully this won't disappoint, although the time she airs I will have forgotten about her return.

DAYSisHOT
Member Avatar

I love her! We better get scenes with Kristen/Laura and Kate/Laura.

nanasmiles

I like this news, and hope she stays for a very long time. I also hope that her stay here is not just to get Jennifer and Daniel back together. I want some interaction between her and Marlena and her and Kristen, and especially her and Kate. I only knew JLB as Laura. Works for me.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Had to run to the store and checked the mag. It's just for two episodes. For now. I scanned it quickly just for that. I skipped over what she's back for. I didn't want to be pissed off in the store if it was just about Dannifer, which it likely is.

ShaneDOOLFan

should have know they would waste her return to prop Dannifer. She would fit in much better with the Kristen/Brady/Marlena/John storyline given her and Kristen's history. Stupid move DOOL.
Edited by ShaneDOOLFan, Apr 4 2013, 07:02 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Great news! Susan Flannery would've been the ultimate casting coup, but lets be serious. I hope Bauer looks better than she looked when she returned for Alice's funeral. I don't know what it was about her, but she looked kind of scary.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

This is great news! Jamie Lyn Bauer is the only Laura I remember (I'm fairly sure she's been the only Laura since I've been born...), so I don't mind her being back at all. I know she'll be there to prop Dannifer for their wedding or something, but it'll be good to see her nonetheless.

anya
Member Avatar

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! JLB annoys the crap out of me for some reason!

nightfan

It's for two episodes? Sorry, guys, but Laura is solely back for a Daniel and Jennifer wedding. The timing fits.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply