Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jaime Lyn Bauer (Laura) back to Days for 2 episodes
Topic Started: Apr 4 2013, 04:19 PM (4,655 Views)
tylerbo20

Laura Horton not in Salem yawn
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

I've never liked this actress as Laura. I always felt she was too over the top in her scenes and made Laura seem flat out unstable. There was no other mode to her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

So they brought back Laura to pimp out Gaggifer, how utterly fucking shocking.

tylerbo20

a waste...please get jennifer/dan off our screens
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

So it looks like they are going to be on our screen for almost 2 weeks straight..either both or 1 of them. Why the fuck isn't this called The Dr. Jonas and Jennifer show?!

Lil
Member Avatar

We went from Sami's musical vajayjay to Suckifer. Joy.

nightfan

KweenBoda
Apr 12 2013, 07:59 AM
So it looks like they are going to be on our screen for almost 2 weeks straight..either both or 1 of them. Why the fuck isn't this called The Dr. Jonas and Jennifer show?!
In a way, it's sort of amazing. I remember the days when Jennifer was just set dressing. It's sort of nice to see the former background scenery characters get their time to shine (Maggie, Jenn). No, I'm not claiming Dan/Jennifer fandom, but I do think it's nice and almost shocking for a fan from the Jarlena pimping days to see another character take the spotlight. it almost seemed impossible for that to happen: that background characters were just that: background characters, with no purpose other than to fill space and populate the town.
Well, look who's laughing now, right Missy?

bomber
Member Avatar

nightfan
Apr 14 2013, 01:13 AM
KweenBoda
Apr 12 2013, 07:59 AM
In a way, it's sort of amazing. I remember the days when Jennifer was just set dressing. It's sort of nice to see the former background scenery characters get their time to shine (Maggie, Jenn). No, I'm not claiming Dan/Jennifer fandom, but I do think it's nice and almost shocking for a fan from the Jarlena pimping days to see another character take the spotlight. it almost seemed impossible for that to happen: that background characters were just that: background characters, with no purpose other than to fill space and populate the town.
Well, look who's laughing now, right Missy?
If it was a decent storyline and it was the real Jennifer then I would be all for it but the story is crap, the characters are crap and it's just a waste of screentime.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply