Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Frisco/Felicia/Mac spoiler
Topic Started: Apr 4 2013, 08:47 PM (3,042 Views)
JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I figured she would pick Mac when I heard that Jack Wagner's stay wasn't going to be for long. I like Mac, he's a genuinely nice and good guy, but I see so much spark with Frisco and Felicia. They still have it after all these years. Plus, I'm a sucker for the 80's meant to be supercouples and their fabulous love stories. So, Felicia picked the safe stable choice, which is fine for now. However, she will always belong with Frisco and if/when GH goes off the air I hope they end it with Frisco and Felicia together again.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lanemack
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Apr 7 2013, 08:33 PM
I figured she would pick Mac when I heard that Jack Wagner's stay wasn't going to be for long. I like Mac, he's a genuinely nice and good guy, but I see so much spark with Frisco and Felicia. They still have it after all these years. Plus, I'm a sucker for the 80's meant to be supercouples and their fabulous love stories. So, Felicia picked the safe stable choice, which is fine for now. However, she will always belong with Frisco and if/when GH goes off the air I hope they end it with Frisco and Felicia together again.
*sigh* Me too.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I want Felicia and Mac :') He deserves happiness FINALLY, and they are cute together. I do see the appeal with Felicia and Frisco though.

Lanemack
Member Avatar

From EW.com:

Felicia Jones’ (Kristina Wagner) Tadashi Shoji dress isn’t just pretty, it ties into one of the story lines. “We decided to keep her a little more sophisticated and not put a lot of trims or rhinestones on her because of events that happen during the Ball.” Reeves hinted.

What does this mean? Anyone?

nightfan

Lanemack
Apr 8 2013, 10:25 PM
From EW.com:

Felicia Jones’ (Kristina Wagner) Tadashi Shoji dress isn’t just pretty, it ties into one of the story lines. “We decided to keep her a little more sophisticated and not put a lot of trims or rhinestones on her because of events that happen during the Ball.” Reeves hinted.

What does this mean? Anyone?
mac and felicia probably have sex. she can't have too many accessories getting in the way!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply