Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Best of Llanview; Video
Topic Started: Apr 5 2013, 12:09 AM (390 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

It's a recap video of what happened towards the end of OLTL... but at the very end there is some glimpses of new stuff! :P I can't get it to embed for some reason lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zOxJXM49ALI

I am SO excited!!! :cheer:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

They're pretty much giving away that Trevor St. John will at least be making an appearance as Victor. I mean they spent half the video talking about what happened with the Tale of Two Todds so they're going to wrap that up. I find it hard to believe Roger Howarth will only be around for a month after how much focus he gets in the video. And the fact that it ENDS with a new shot of him. They better cram a lot into that months worth of shooting.

Anyway, this video and the AMC video are just great. I'm really excited about both shows. The look and the story previews just sound awesome.

nightfan

Thanks for posting that. It looked good! Wonder if this means RH will in fact make an appearance. McBain's portayer too.
Have to admit I'm getting excited about all this. (Now where the time will come from to watch all these shows is another story.)

darraholic
Member Avatar

I am excited!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

nightfan
Apr 5 2013, 12:38 AM
Thanks for posting that. It looked good! Wonder if this means RH will in fact make an appearance. McBain's portayer too.
Have to admit I'm getting excited about all this. (Now where the time will come from to watch all these shows is another story.)
Roger Howarth is 100% making more than an appearance. He's taping at least a month worth of scenes. There's multiple pictures of him in scenes with Erika Slezak online. They're at the hospital.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Thanks for posting!! I'm very excited!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply