Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Friday, April 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 5 2013, 07:03 AM (9,431 Views)
kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Pookie
Apr 5 2013, 06:57 PM
Hamilton
Apr 5 2013, 05:04 PM
Nicole and Eric are dragging for me. I just don't get any smoldering lust bubbling under the surface. Eric is sweet but DULL. I'm not waiting on tenterhooks for them to get together. I'm waiting instead for this story to change into something else. Nicole did catch my heart when she cried over how hard each day is to get through. Ari knows how to take those little moments and blow us away.

I know it flouts all soap opera conventions but I think it's touching that Nicole views Eric as her rock. Eric and working at the church are probably the only thing right now that are preventing her from completely spiraling out of control. She's even talking to God now on a regular basis. I think it's sweet.

At times I think it's going too slow but then again, they way couples like Brady and Kristen, Daniel and Jennifer are going so fast that none of it is believable, I'm glad they are taking their time with Nicole and Eric.

P.S. I like Kristen but she's being wasted on dimwitted Brady. And can't she find better things to do that avenge some shit that happened 15 years ago.

I have no idea why that Daniel dude gets so much airtime. All I see is an orange man whore. And someone at the show must hate the woman who plays Jennifer. The hair, the clothes, the make up, her story line - all seemed designed to humiliate her as much as humanly possible.

I'm only watching for the baby story (and all the subplots connected to it) and Eric and Nicole. And I love that Vargas will be smack dab in the middle of BOTH of them!
I am only watching because of WilSon and the baby story and Eric/Nicole is a bonus. Dannifer and Bristen blows. Jarlena is not interesting for me (like her but not him).
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 5 2013, 01:09 PM
Matt
Apr 5 2013, 12:28 PM
Kristen just said Jenn blew off the nice guy (Daniel) for the one who treated her like dirt (Jack)?! Oh, HELL'S NO!
What the fuck is she talking about
Kristen always hated Jack, so her trashing Jack wouldn't be a surprise.

Hell, Kristen let Jack go to jail for murder knowing full well he was innocent.
Online Profile Goto Top

quesla

camera shy
Apr 5 2013, 04:56 PM
I'm surprised Chloe didn't break out in song with Jennifer Hudson's 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'.
:rockon: so true
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

darraholic
Apr 5 2013, 09:38 PM
LuvingLumi
Matt
Kristen just said Jenn blew off the nice guy (Daniel) for the one who treated her like dirt (Jack)?! Oh, HELL'S NO!

Yeah, Kristen trashing Jack is not really surprising but the fact that they have her trashing Jack for Fetch's benefit is just irritating.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sparrow

I thought Nicole and Eric were really sweet today. AZ just brings it every single time. The pacing is a little slow, but damn is it nice to really see two people honestly fall in love with each other, then realize that they have fallen in love. Considering all the instant romance and bed hopping we've been treated to, it's been kind of nice.

I thought Chabigail were hilarious. gmafb If I found out my buddy was stripping, I'd ride his ass too. And if I found out my boyfriend was stripping, and he had the nerve to act indignant that I'd found out, I'd kick him in his golden britches.

I also wanted to snatch Jennifer by her dried-out crispy gray weave and toss her down the stairs, but not before yanking that little flower clip out of her hair and informing her that she is not 22 anymore, nor has she been for a long long LOOOONG time. Chloe Lane is smart, beautiful, and talented and yet she has to become a hateful, evil bitch to get a man. Fuck you show. If that is the best you can come up with to provide angst for your precious, precious Fetch, then fuck you. For real.

I know Kristen and John and probably some other people were on today too, but I honestly don't remember a thing about them. John looked at a picture and Kristen was something something. I think they both agreed, separately, that something wasn't over or had only just begun. :shrug: Something.

Blah.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 5 2013, 02:13 PM
blueskies
Apr 5 2013, 02:03 PM
tomsawyer
Apr 5 2013, 01:25 PM
Cameron has chemistry with his gold shorts. Chad has chemistry with Abby.
Everybody wins.
Well, I felt like a winner today. :laugh:
That's funny. I felt like a wiener.
Online Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Ahh can't wait to watch this episode!! I simply LOVE when Chad & Abby are in scenes together, and interacting- they're amazing!! :wub:

So Kristen referenced Peter???- NICE!! :D

Was Hope onscreen for 4 minutes, or was it under??
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Can someone tell me what smdh means?
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Panda Panda
Apr 5 2013, 09:53 PM
darraholic
Apr 5 2013, 09:38 PM
LuvingLumi
Matt

Yeah, Kristen trashing Jack is not really surprising but the fact that they have her trashing Jack for Fetch's benefit is just irritating.
Like she would take time away from her crazy scheme to worry about Dannifer, not believable at all. Kristen doesn't really care about anyone, but herself and maybe John.
Online Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Apr 6 2013, 03:47 AM
Shaking my damn head
Offline Profile Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Steven Williford
Scriptwriter: Richard Culliton

Segment 1: Cam is stripping but Chad and Abby are outside the club trying to figure out where Cam is. Abby realises she left her purse inside so she goes back to get it and she sees Cam on stage doing his thing.

Nicole is surprised to see Eric in the rectory. She thought he was leaving for a religious conference. He is and he may not be coming back.

John opens his hotel room door to Kristen. What an unpleasant surprise. Kristen - Don't be that way. John - You shouldn't have come at all. Kristen holds out a box. I was going through some things I left at my fathers and I found this. Go ahead open it. John does. It's photos of them. John - You kept these. Kristen - I did and for some reason I felt the need to share them with you.

Jen is staring at a toy she has for Parker when the doorbell rings. It's Hope. You won't believe what I just heard; that you quit your job at the hospital after a huge fight with Daniel. Jen did. Hope thought they were back together and everything was fine. What happened? I heard about all of this third hand. Kayla told me what Maxine told her. Frankly none of the things she said you said sounded at all like you. Jen - The next time I break up with someone I'll try and sound more demure. Hope - That's not what I meant. I know how much you love Daniel. I know how happy you were when it finally worked out. I don't know what's going on with this flip act but you're not pulling the wool over my eyes. Something is not right here. Jen - No, something's not right here. Hope - Whatever it is can you work it out? Jen - The answer to that is no.

Dan and Chloe are now prone on the couch with Dan still kissing her. Dan pulls back. I can't do this. Chloe - Yes you can. This is right. This is meant to be. More kisses.

Segment 2: Nicole - You might not come back. Eric - I haven't talked about this with anyone but Father Matt. These are transfer papers. Nicole looks at them. Eric - The bishop is considering moving me elsewhere after the conference is over. Nicole - Well he's an idiot. What about all the wonderful things you've done here. We need you here. Eric - He is also my commanding officer who is doing God's work so please don't call him an idiot. Nicole - I didn't take any vows. This is horrible news. What about all the things you've done for the school. Eric - Maybe there's a parish that needs me more. Nicole - Before you said he's apparently thinking of transferring you. What does that mean? Eric - The bishop alluded to certain changes in the email that the transfer papers were attached to. One of the changes is me moving out of St Luke's. Nicole - All because of these stupid papers. She rips them up - Look at that, problem solved.

Kristen holds up one of the pictures. So strange looking at this. It's a picture of an allusion. I thought we were in love. I thought I was happy but now that I know what love is supposed to feel like ... something meaningful and exciting ... I guess I so desperately wanted to be in love I told myself I was. But you know that song, ain't nothing like the real thing baby. John - Oh come Kristen. We both know you don't love Brady so what's real and exciting is using him for your own purposes. Kristen - That would be so sad if that were true but I guess I would live with it. This is the end of my little visit so enjoy your trip down memory lane. By the way, that mullet ... what were you thinking! She leaves.

Chloe reaches for his belt but Dan stops her. No, this is not right. Chloe - Yeah it is. We were in love once and Parker is proof of that love. Dan - Look, no, you were there and saw what Jennifer did at the hospital. Chloe - Yeah I saw how cruel she was to you. Dan - I'm not going to talk about her with you. I can't use you to get over my own problem. Chloe - Your problem is she hurt you; she wanted to hurt you. Dan - That's not Jennifer. I don't know what's happening but she doesn't lie. She's not that cruel. Yes, I'm a mess and I have no right to take advantage of you. You are the mother of my son and hurting you would be like hurting him. Chloe takes his hand - You are the best man I've ever known.

Jen - It's really not complicated. Daniel and I weren't ready or I'm not ready to move on. I'm not over Jack. I'm not ready for another relationship and I don't know if I ever will be. Hope - I saw you with Daniel and you were so happy. Jen - I really don't want to talk about this right now, okay. Hope - It's really not okay because I'm not buying any of this. Does this have to do with Chloe? Jen - No, it's about me and Daniel. Can you please just go.

Chad paces outside the club and then goes back inside. Abby watches stunned as women stick money in Cam's shorts. Cam notices that she's there.

Segment 3: Cam scoops up more money and dashes offstage. Abby tells Chad she saw Cam. So did he - a lot more of him than I ever wanted to. Abby - He's a stripper! Why! Chad makes a joke. Abby is not amused. He knows I know - what am I going to do. Chad - Make sure you have enough 5's and 10's for the next routine. Abby is leaving. A guy grabs her arm - Sweetheart, you're not going anywhere.

Eric appreciates the kind gesture but it's out of their hands. Nicole - But you just got here. What about all the money you've raised for the school and that killer Holy Week. Eric - You're using a very poor choice of words. Nicole - And you spend so much time in the hospital and you take in criminals for no reason. I just don't understand. Eric - I asked Kristen and Brady to resign. Maybe that's what they frown upon. Nicole - What are you, your brother's keeper? Eric - Cain said that. I know we're supposed to want to be our brother's keeper. Nicole - Now you're arguing with the Bible. Eric - I'm going to miss discussing theology with you because you really, truly have a unique point of view. Nicole - You're not going to miss me because you're not going anywhere. Eric - I took a vow of obedience, not to obey only when I want to. Nicole is near tears. Eric - Hey, it's okay. Don't be upset. Nicole - What am I going to do without you? Damn, Kristen DiMera, this is all her fault.

2 nurses are in the square gossiping about what Jennifer did. Kristen hears how Jen dumped Dan and how she was so mean and so loud.

Chloe puts his hand over her heart. Dan thinks she should go. Chloe - No, you shouldn't be alone tonight. Dan is going to be fine. Tomorrow I'll go and see Parker. Maybe I'll call Melanie and the 3 of us can meet in New York city. Chloe - It would be easier if mom brings him back here. Craig and Joy will understand. Dan - You don't have to do that. Chloe - Don't worry about it. I'll be back tomorrow morning to get the rest of my things. Just focus on Parker, you haven't lost him. Dan - Thank you. Chloe leaves. Outside his apt she calls her Mom. Jennifer and Daniel, it's done. You can bring Parker back now.

Jen gets another visitor - Kristen. Jen tells her it's not a good time. Kristen - I know and I'm not leaving until I know you're alright.

Segment 4: Chad tries to get the guy to back off from Abby when Cam joins them. I asked him to make sure she didn't leave. We need to talk. Waiter - We don't need anyone upsetting the talent. Chad - I didn't know taking your clothes off was a talent. Cam - I can't believe you followed me ... invading my privacy like this. Chad - If you want privacy you should maybe look into another line of work. Abby - You're not helping. Chad - I'm not trying to, I'm making fun of him. I'm sorry. Cam - I think you should tread pretty lightly here. Chad - Oh come on. You expect me to take this seriously! You're a doctor by day, Magic Mike by night. For the record, we weren't trying to invade your privacy. We are your friends. We were worried about you. Cam - If you were my friends you wouldn't be here. Abby - Sorry to burst your pompous little bubble Apollo but that's just crap and you know it.

John throws the pictures out but picks one up and stares at it. You brought these here for a reason Kristen. I sure as hell better figure out what that reason is.

Kristen - Sounds very upsetting. I like Daniel. I was hoping the 2 of you could be happy. Jen - It wasn't in the cards. Kristen - Is this about Jack? Jen asks her to please leave. Kristen - It is about Jack; it always has been. Peter loved you so much and even though Jack did unforgiveable things you would never leave him. Jen - Well that's history. Kristen - History has a way of repeating itself. You blow off the nice guy for the one that treats you like dirt and that's the one that remains forever ensconced in your heart ... Jen - Please go away. Kristen - Sorry, maybe I'm talking about myself. Jen - So John is still firmly ensconced in your heart. Kristen - That's not what I'm saying Jennifer. I'm not here to talk about me or history. I'm sincerely worried about you. Jen - Don't be. Kristen - I know you. The way that you dumped Daniel ... that's not you. You don't hurt people like that. You certainly don't do it public. I think you're going to have a really, really hard time living with what you've done. Jen - Well, that's my problem, isn't it? And for the record the one who really got hurt here is Daniel.

Daniel pours himself a drink. He holds the necklace - cue f/b. Knock. It's Maggie. I'm sorry. I can't believe the way Jennifer treated you. Dan doesn't want to talk about Jennifer. Maggie - Then we won't. They hug.

Segment 5: Abby - I think you have a lot of nerve taking that moral high tone. I just saw a bunch of women stuffing small bills into that thing you were wearing. Chad - How much money can fit - I'm just curious. Cam - What I do here is my personal business. I didn't realise I had to check my rear view mirror to see if my friends were following me. Abby - I wasn't following you when I saw you paying off that creepy dude at the hospital. Chad - Wait, what guy? Cam - Why didn't you talk to me about it? Abby - I tried. You basically slammed the door in my face. Chad - That's true. I was a witness. She thought you were all freaked out that she's still a virgin. Abby - You are obviously in some kind of trouble here. Cam - I don't need your help and I don't owe you an explanation. Abby - Wow, then I guess you are right, we aren't friends because in my book when one friend sees another friend in trouble they do whatever they can to help them even if means wearing a stupid helmet and riding on the back of some stupid motorcycle in the middle of the pitch black dark because they are scared to death. Cam - You don't trust me and the truth is you never have and that's what's held us back. So bottom line you don't have to worry about me anymore. Chad - Can you stop using the term bottom line. Cam - I can take care of myself. Chad - Oh you can. Is that what the gun we saw you carrying is for?

Nicole tells Eric she's calling the Bishop and telling him he can't do this. Eric - Gee what a great idea. Not only is it surely going to work but it won't raise any questions why my personal female assistant is making personal phone calls about a confidential matter. Nicole - Wouldn't he want to hear from the lost sheep. That's what I was. And you went and you found me and you brought me back. What would happen to me if he made you leave? Eric - You're going to keep going on with your life. Every day is going to get better and every day we're going to be thankful for all the time we had and how it was good for the both of us. Nicole - Yeah, like I'm really good for you. Eric - You are. You helped me with nightmares about what happened in Africa. You always had my back. You made me laugh even though I didn't think there was much to laugh about when I showed up. You turned me around. I thank you for that. Nicole - I can't stand this. Eric - You can because you are tough as nails. You are one hell of a friend. We're going to save those goodbyes. Seeing as I have to leave very soon I have a lot of packing to do. Before I go there is a favour that I have to ask of you.

Maggie sees the bottle of booze. Looks like I'm interrupting. Dan - Don't worry about it. I'm fully trained in pain management. Maggie - I remember all the times that a drink made me feel better, like never. But hey, I'm the alcholic and you're not. It doesn't give me the right to stick my nose in your business. Dan - This situation is a cliche right. Maggie wishes that she knew what to do to make him feel better because you don't deserve this and I feel that it's all my fault. Dan - And here I was blaming Jennifer. Maggie - Oh come on, we both know I was her biggest cheerleader. I love her with all of my heart. I just don't like her much right now and I don't want anything to do with her after what she did to you. But for the life of me I don't know why she did it. Dan - I do, Jack.

Kristen - I know you hurt Daniel but it seems to me there's enough pain to go around. Jen - Even if you are pretending to be my friend can you please leave. Kristen - Okay ... no, I do honestly want to be your friend. Jack and I didn't always get along however I feel that fundamentally he was a good man and he obviously loved you. And I know he wouldn't want you to live your life mourning him and he wouldn't want you to pass up a chance at happiness in his name. Now I'm done. She leaves. Jen holds the toy. I am sorry Daniel, I am so sorry. I didn't have a choice. The doorbell rings again. Oh God, could you give me a break! It's Chloe. Jen - This is a bad time. Chloe - Yeah, rough day.

Segment 6: Nicole - I would have thought that you know by now you can ask me anything. Eric - I was wondering about Vargas. I know he'll be Father Matt's responsibility. I was just hoping that you'd cut him some slack. Nicole - Vargas and I get along great now. Eric - I didn't know you two had worked it out. Nicole - It's just easier. We do have to co-exist here. Eric - Anyway I'm really going to miss you. He leaves. Nicole - You don't know the half of it.

Chad can't stop laughing. We were worried to death because he had a gun and it turns out to be a prop for his stripping routing. Cam - Just get the hell out of here. Abby - Look at me. I am not laughing. Why are you doing this? Cam - Because I need the money. Abby - You're a doctor. Cam - With a mountain of student loans and I had to help out my mom. Abby - So you borrowed money from that guy? Cam - Yes. Chad - Joking aside, you are family. You're Lexie's brother. Why didn't you just come to me? Cam - I'm not going to take money from the DiMera's. This is my debt and my personal responsibility to pay it back so all I want from the both of you is a promise not to tell anyone please! Abby - You have it. Chad - I'm sorry. Like I said you're family. Cam - If the tables were turned I'd probably give you a hard time too. Now I've got to go back to work. Chad - Go get 'em Apollo.

Jen - Get off my porch and out of my house. Chloe - This won't take long. I have something to tell you. Parker's on his way back but if you do anything to try and get back into Daniel's life I'll take him away again. So just to be clear Daniel can be with you or he can be with Parker, but not both. Jen - Wow, do you ever think of your son as anything but a pawn. Do you ever just stop and think? Chloe - I don't really care what you think about me as long as you're out of the way. Jen - Don't worry I will be because I want what is best for your son and since he's saddled with such a witch of a mother I really want him to have his father in his life. Chloe - Great, martyr yourself, you love to do that. She grabs the toy and leaves.

Dan knows she's worried about him but she has to know he's not going to go out and do anything stupid. I may not have Jennifer right now but I have my son. As a matter of fact Chloe's mom is bringing him back so I have a pretty good reason to have a clear head tomorrow morning. I do know drinking isn't going to help, it never does. Maggie - That is all I wanted to hear. What Jennifer did was hurtful and classless and I made sure she knew it. Dan assures her he's going to be fine. He's going to go out for a walk and get some fresh air. Maggie will call him tomorrow. Dan thanks her. I didn't really want to talk and I do want to be alone but I'm really glad you came by. Thank you. They hug.

Kristen returns to the mansion. Poor Daniel. She sees a huge bouquet of red roses in the foyer. Brady. She looks at the card - Oh Brady. Is it my fault that men are the weaker sex. No, it's not my fault.

John looks at the picture again. Alright Kristen what are you trying to tell me.

Kristen crushes the card from Brady - It must be done. She goes into the living room and throws the card in the trash and opens the desk drawer.

Segment 7: Nicole talks to herself. Face it Walker, it's not the Bishop who did this, it's you, right. You got tired of all the impure thoughts under Your roof so You decided to do something about it. I know I asked You for help on this but I didn't think You'd actually answer me. I know I don't deserve to to be trusted; I don't deserve much of anything but this is really hard. He gets me through the day. I try not to show it but it's tough, really tough. Please don't let him leave. She cries. Eric returns - Those transfer papers were for someone else. They got attached to the wrong e-mail. I'm going to be gone for just a couple of days then I'm coming right back. It was all just a big mistake. Nicole - Are you sure?

Abby - Cameron is never going to forgive me for this. Chad - Well tonight wasn't great. Abby - Hey, you were a big help ... hey, go get 'em Apollo. What was that? Chad - He'll get over it. He's proud and he didn't want you to know he needed money and that he's a ... Abby - If you laugh one more time I swear we're not friends. It's awful that he has to do this. There's got to be another parttime job. Chad - I don't think manning the all night drive thru' window will pay as much as this does. Cam's next act starts. Abby just shakes her head.

John is looking at the picture - Cue John / Kristen f/b. Well one thing's for sure, this isn't over. He pushes the box into the garbage with his foot.

Kristen is holding a picture - John doesn't think this is over. Got you right where I want you. She throws the picture into the fire.

Dan walks through the square just as Jen is walking in his direction. Dan turns and walks in the opposite direction.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

AFaithL
Shaking My Damn Head
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Sweet and Salty
Apr 6 2013, 10:23 AM
AFaithL
Shaking My Damn Head
Ha!- thought it meant something entirely different, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I totally watched and completely forgot to comment. Which I think really says it all.
Online Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

Chad & Abigail_D
Apr 6 2013, 11:25 AM
Sweet and Salty
Apr 6 2013, 10:23 AM
AFaithL
Shaking My Damn Head
Ha!- thought it meant something entirely different, lol.
I thought it meant "so much damn hate" considering how much people like to rage on this forum. :whistle:
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

From the moment that I heard NB was coming back to Days, I knew the writers were going to use Chloe to try to "rehabilitate" Daniel by having him be tempted to stray, but then remain true to Jennifer. Friday's scenes confirmed that's what they had in mind as part of the reason for this entire return.

Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

Comments:
-When Chloe and Daniel hit the couch in Chloe's fantasy, I wanted NBC Daytime to release a blue movie with Shawn Christian and Nadia Bjorlin. They are incredibly hot and the show needs to invest in Dan and Chloe, not Dan and Jennifer! They have no chemistry.
Still, I'm not happy that Chloe manipulated Jennifer to become a shrew, and to have her publicly hurt Daniel. He didn't deserve this.
Whoa (watching live)... that's NOT a fantasy?! Daniel nearly slips into bed (couch) with someone THAT easily after a breakup? That is amazing.

-I needed flashbacks to accompany these John and Kristen scenes.

-Thought Chloe would tell Daniel after his spiel, "No, it's OK. Use me to get over Jennifer. I want you to."

-Abby and Chad and that other guy (forget his name right now)... oh, Cameron... are my A story for today. When Camigail's eyes connected, oh that's DRAMA!

-Come on, John. Be human. When you see a picture of an ex from that long ago, involuntary physiological responses occur. Whether you love Marlena or not, you would have been turned on. I needed to see that and didn't. Let's face it: John and Kristen had some of the hottest sex scenes this show has ever had. It wasn't realistic for him not to have an erection from the retro photo.

-Earth to Cameron: relationships are built on trust. You didn't trust Abby from the get-go. That means that she is not at fault. You are. You didn't trust Abby. Good friends snoop if they think their friends are in trouble. Good friends invade their beloved's privacy to do so. You have NO standing in this argument.

-Maggie, you and your drinking sermon. NOT EVERYONE IS AN ALCOHOLIC. You shouldn't have even mentioned it. God, I hate this bitch.

-Are student loans really that expensive? Mine were just $100 a month. I still can't believe a doctor can't afford all these "bills." I think Cameron is lying through his teeth.

-The rectory's curtains are ugly as sin. And they don't hang properly. They're awful

Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

nightfan
Apr 6 2013, 10:26 PM
-Are student loans really that expensive? Mine were just $100 a month. I still can't believe a doctor can't afford all these "bills." I think Cameron is lying through his teeth.

As someone who is in law school, yes, loans are that expensive. I'm :scared: at the thought of paying mine off once I graduate and law school is only 3 years. Medical school is 4 years (I think), plus a residency/internship in a certain specialty and who knows how long that will be. I don't know if you are able to get paid during that residency but best case scenario you can, that's at least 8 years of schooling (college + med school). Those loans add up and can drive anyone to the stripper pole. Plus, he's a new doctor; he might not make big bucks right out of the gate. I understand his struggle.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Apr 7 2013, 12:53 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

nightfan
Apr 6 2013, 10:26 PM
Come on, John. Be human. When you see a picture of an ex from that long ago, involuntary physiological responses occur. Whether you love Marlena or not, you would have been turned on. I needed to see that and didn't. Let's face it: John and Kristen had some of the hottest sex scenes this show has ever had. It wasn't realistic for him not to have an erection from the retro photo.
Well, John spent a lot of the time fantasizing about Marlena during the sex with Kristen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Apr 5 2013, 01:22 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 5 2013, 01:19 PM
AFaithL
Apr 5 2013, 01:14 PM
Chad >>>>>>>>>> Cameron.
Whoa, whoa whoa! I think they are about even today. :laugh: Chad + his jokes = Cameron + his gold short shorts.
I think Chad is way hotter than Cameron. Plus he has a better, more interesting personality. Plus charisma.

Cameron grosses me out.
It's in the eye of the beholder.I think Cameron looks as good as Chad (although I think Cameron's physique is better) and his acting is no worse than Chad's and some others on the show.I don't like Chad with Abby because of the Melanie issue when they were dating earlier,he basically kissed Melanie once and Abby was a goner.He asked Melanie to marry him,That being said,I won't mind if they have a triangle with Abby,Cameron,and Chad.Abby is one of the best characters on the show when she is not promoting her mother and Daniel so I don't think she should just drop into the lap of either,they should have to compete for her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic