Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Friday, April 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 5 2013, 07:03 AM (9,291 Views)
nightfan

The Room Stops
Apr 7 2013, 11:09 AM
nightfan
Apr 6 2013, 10:26 PM
Come on, John. Be human. When you see a picture of an ex from that long ago, involuntary physiological responses occur. Whether you love Marlena or not, you would have been turned on. I needed to see that and didn't. Let's face it: John and Kristen had some of the hottest sex scenes this show has ever had. It wasn't realistic for him not to have an erection from the retro photo.
Well, John spent a lot of the time fantasizing about Marlena during the sex with Kristen.
Fair enough!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I finally watched Friday's today.

I've been totally entranced by all things GH.

They've pulled out all stops on their 50th anniversary & I've been watching the marathon on and off all weekend.

On to Days:

I'm on board with Chabby. They're banter was cute & they have more chemistry in one scene of arguing than anything I've seen between Abby & Cameron.

Meanwhile, Cameron needs to quit his day job.

I'm beyond sick of anything to do with Fetch and everyone marching in and out of the Horton house. AND, what the hell was Kristen even saying?? The Peter mention however,did make that whole exchange worth while.

Dan & Chloe would've been good if we hadn't been subjected to all the prior shit. At this point, I just don't care.

Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

nightfan
Apr 7 2013, 05:44 PM
The Room Stops
Apr 7 2013, 11:09 AM
nightfan
Apr 6 2013, 10:26 PM
Come on, John. Be human. When you see a picture of an ex from that long ago, involuntary physiological responses occur. Whether you love Marlena or not, you would have been turned on. I needed to see that and didn't. Let's face it: John and Kristen had some of the hottest sex scenes this show has ever had. It wasn't realistic for him not to have an erection from the retro photo.
Well, John spent a lot of the time fantasizing about Marlena during the sex with Kristen.
Fair enough!
John and I had that in common; pretending he was with Marlena was the only way to get through it ;) Those fantasies were awesome. I miss when DAYS just went full out with romance and played every beat of a story. John & Marlena were the rooting couple for almost 6 full years before they reunited, and somehow people didn't stop the show. They played all the beats to the story back then.
Edited by The Room Stops, Apr 7 2013, 06:49 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic