Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Friday, April 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 5 2013, 07:03 AM (9,283 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

nope. nope. nope. I really don't care one sweet bit whether Cameron can act or not.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

where are Sonny, Will, & Brian to see all of this. I need a boi's perspective...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

lol, you can see Casey's personality taking over Chad
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

bwahaha
Abby: "He saw me! What am I supposed to do?"
Chad: "Make sure you have enough fives and tens for his next routine?"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

JenJen, stop being a moron & tell Hope the truth. Please don't make us fans have to remind you of all the lies & secrets Hope has successfully implemented & kept - like, sneaking around in tunnels & wherever and pretending to be pregnant.
As stupid as this whole Fetch nonsense is, the fact that TPTB are writing JenJen as a poor helpless soul that doesn't have a brain is making it worse. At least if JenJen had confided in Hope & told her the truth & Hope came up with a way for Dan & JenJen to meet in private, it would be almost a bit interesting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I can't believe how much I've enjoyed Chad the last 2 days.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

DAMMIT DANIEL, DO NOT MENTION THE ONE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Laura Horton coming back only goes to prove how fucking stupid it is that Jennifer even speaks to Kristen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

memo to Kristen: a nightclub in 1999 called & wants their clothes back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

seriously?? We just replaced Pop-Up Hope with Kristen? Please tell me Hope reappears somewhere in this episode. I can't deal with another episode that only has a few Hope scenes added in for good measure.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 5 2013, 12:10 PM
Ugh, Nicole I love you but please grow the hell up.
THANK YOU! She's acting like a pouty 12 year old.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I hope Laura reminds Jennifer that serious cases of the crazies run rampant in the females of their family. Both Laura and her mother Carrie were nutso.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Matt
Apr 5 2013, 12:13 PM
SWEET BABY JESUS! Golden Boy is making it BOUNCE!
And bounce, and bounce, and bounce...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Apr 5 2013, 12:24 PM
Panda Panda
Apr 5 2013, 12:10 PM
Ugh, Nicole I love you but please grow the hell up.
THANK YOU! She's acting like a pouty 12 year old.
She, herself, wanted to leave Salem because of her feeling for Eric. But she can't accept him leaving Salem? Wtf?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Chad: "I'm not trying to help him. I'm trying to make fun of him."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Um... Chad. Your mother was a hooker. You might want to step back on the judgment. lol
Edited by Matt, Apr 5 2013, 02:50 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Did Kristen just mention Peter? Am I imagining things?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Kristen just said Jenn blew off the nice guy (Daniel) for the one who treated her like dirt (Jack)?! Oh, HELL'S NO!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

What, Kristen? She to tried to say what Peter did was less than what Jack did? Bitch, have a whole ROW of seats!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

why the hell is Kristen talking to Jen about Dan?? Do TPTB hate Hope so much that they can't even give her an entire episode? Hope could've easily belittled Jen about breaking up with Daniel. The Peter stuff would've obviously sounded weird from Hope, but regardless. I'm starting to think TPTB just insert Hope into random episodes so no one can say they're not giving Kristian work...
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic